Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Grow Up!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Grow Up!! (716 Views)

Girl That We Used To Grow Up With Stopped Liking My Photos / Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up / What Childish Thought Did You Grow Up With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grow Up!! by Preshob(m): 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
I just recently joined NL and it amuses and at the same time annoys and irritates me that most ladies don't want to grow up and leave this old fashioned "sexy this" "sexy that" username. Babes that username has being fazed out and it's no longer trendy, this is not 2go please.

And besides you're not in the position to decide whether you're sexy or not, it's the work of guys here
Re: Grow Up!! by benzene00: 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
Who's this one

2 Likes

Re: Grow Up!! by jonaifame22(m): 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
sexybbstar, oya o, come and help me give dis guy an epic reply
Re: Grow Up!! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
jonaifame22:
sexybbstar, oya o, come and help me give dis guy an epic reply
Actually, Before I joined nairaland, I thought usernames can be changed. Bbstar has been my nickname right from jss2 (my mum gave it to me) and the sexy... Well, it was an award I got when I was in ss3. We have two ladies in my class with an eye-popping shape but when it was time for the award, the first one was awarded the tallest girl in the set while the other one was awarded the darkest girl in the set. Since I was the third in line, they gave me the award instead. So that was why I added it to bbstar (unknown to me that I can change it again after the registration).

Leave the op sexybaby and sexyboi are on their way grin
Re: Grow Up!! by jonaifame22(m): 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

Actually, Before I joined nairaland, I thought usernames can be changed. Bbstar has been my nickname right from jss2 (my mum gave it to me) and the sexy... Well, it was an award I got when I was in ss3. We have two ladies in my class with an eye-popping shape but when it was time for the award, the first one was awarded the tallest girl in the set while the other one was awarded the darkest girl in the set. Since I was the third in line, they gave me the award instead. So that was why I added it to bbstar (unknown to me that I can change it again after the registration).

well said, u're sexy indeed, ur picture makes me bite my fingernails.how has ur day been,NEPA no wan give us light, I jus dey burn fuel since morning
Re: Grow Up!! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
jonaifame22:
well said, u're sexy indeed, ur picture makes me bite my fingernails.how has ur day been,NEPA no wan give us light, I jus dey burn fuel since morning
Same thing here too... Thank God say dem do normal today.

My day has been fine. Thanks!
Re: Grow Up!! by jaksmillioniar: 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

baby u look so sweet u get beautiful every day. a true Yoruba beauty
Re: Grow Up!! by Preshob(m): 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

Well that's a good explanation sha

And from the look of things, the hungry NL guys here have already given you the pass mark of meriting the "sexy" tag
Re: Grow Up!! by jonaifame22(m): 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

Same thing here too... Thank God say dem do normal today.

My day has been fine. Thanks!
hmmmmm, I tap into the anointing of ur area oooooo
Re: Grow Up!! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
jaksmillioniar:

Egbon jaks.... Eshey gan
Re: Grow Up!! by jonaifame22(m): 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
jaks biko kpacharanya GI, achogi m nsogbu,apu nwanyi aka, if not iga fu my red eye
Re: Grow Up!! by jaksmillioniar: 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
jonaifame22:
jaks biko kpacharanya GI, achogi m nsogbu,apu nwanyi aka, if not iga fu my red eye
haha bbstar is my small sis
Re: Grow Up!! by jonaifame22(m): 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
haha bbstar is my small sis
agwa go m gi ife nchoro Igwa gi
Re: Grow Up!! by Stevengerd(m): 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
Baba wetin gan.. u just deh asslick dis gals. warn ursef ooo!

(1) (Reply)

All These Nairaland Boyz Think With Their Dickz! / 13 Reasons To Have Sex With Your Partner Every Night / Nigerian Man Warns Against Dating Successful Women Above 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.