Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,734 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Girl That We Used To Grow Up With Stopped Liking My Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl That We Used To Grow Up With Stopped Liking My Photos (1135 Views)

My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos / I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? / Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl That We Used To Grow Up With Stopped Liking My Photos by mamagee3(f): 6:20am On Jul 07, 2022
Ho all, there’s this girl that comes from the same compound while I was younger in Nigeria and we both kind of rekindled on Facebook.

So when we first chatted on Facebook and I accepted her friend request..She was able to find me through my aunt in Nigeria who gave my Facebook handle and told her I was asking after her.

She was liking my photos but then stopped liking my photos and then switched to liking my cousin’s pictures…Mind you, she was doing the same thing to my cousin but then started liking and “loving” her pictures and then started to ignore mine…

And then recently, she invited me to like a page

What do you think about this situation and what do you suggest I should do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl That We Used To Grow Up With Stopped Liking My Photos by Tonypen247(m): 6:27am On Jul 07, 2022
I think you need to prepare early for school so you won't go late.

11 Likes

Re: Girl That We Used To Grow Up With Stopped Liking My Photos by Unzerious: 6:28am On Jul 07, 2022
And that is your problem? undecided
Re: Girl That We Used To Grow Up With Stopped Liking My Photos by RedChiefPriest: 6:31am On Jul 07, 2022
God! What a terrible day to know how to read
Since I don read,let me talk on your topic.
1,First of all,social media likes don't really matter.
2,let say it matters for you,do you think you've offended her in anyway?
3,do you also like her pictures with the rate she's doing to your own pictures?
4,try to take it up with her but in a friendly and jovial tone.

Dj! Bring me 4 cups of palmwine to reduce the shock this post dey give me
Barman! Play me "This life sef" by kriss Daniel and Cardi B.

3 Likes

Re: Girl That We Used To Grow Up With Stopped Liking My Photos by mamagee3(f): 6:35am On Jul 07, 2022
Unzerious:
And that is your problem? undecided
It's not my problem... It just feels eerily weird.
Re: Girl That We Used To Grow Up With Stopped Liking My Photos by mamagee3(f): 6:35am On Jul 07, 2022
Tonypen247:
Ode, I'm not enrolled in school. tongue
Re: Girl That We Used To Grow Up With Stopped Liking My Photos by Unzerious: 6:42am On Jul 07, 2022
mamagee3:

It's not my problem... It just feels eerily weird.

Ok! Note's Taken....

Det. Unz to the rescue grin
Re: Girl That We Used To Grow Up With Stopped Liking My Photos by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 07, 2022
Facebook wahala, as u don dey place like and love side by side, I know sey wahala don happen...

The girl must be a farmer, she dey practice shifting cultivation of likes on u and ur cousin
Well, U don't expect her to like all ur pictures sha...
The ones she doesn't like, try and see if there is anything wrong with them, u can make a comparison with ones she does like...

1 Like

Re: Girl That We Used To Grow Up With Stopped Liking My Photos by bagirajoseph(m): 7:07am On Jul 07, 2022
Agbani Come and see national issue to discuss
Re: Girl That We Used To Grow Up With Stopped Liking My Photos by ExplorerReturns(m): 7:11am On Jul 07, 2022
Attention seeker
Re: Girl That We Used To Grow Up With Stopped Liking My Photos by Bennysam: 7:11am On Jul 07, 2022
It's obvious you are still a kid, who still care about Facebook like, leave woman and face your life
Re: Girl That We Used To Grow Up With Stopped Liking My Photos by Nyascobar1414: 7:23am On Jul 07, 2022
Aunty you sure say you no dey on drugs?
Re: Girl That We Used To Grow Up With Stopped Liking My Photos by everythinggirly(f): 7:44am On Jul 07, 2022
Pls go and look for something to do, learn a skill, get a job or focus on your book. As far as Facebook is concerned the likes or comment of that girl won't make Mac Zuckerberg pay you.
Re: Girl That We Used To Grow Up With Stopped Liking My Photos by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:35am On Jul 07, 2022
mamagee3:

Ode, I'm not enrolled in school. tongue

Are you done with your second degree? undecided

Just like the page undecided
Re: Girl That We Used To Grow Up With Stopped Liking My Photos by blingxx(m): 9:26am On Jul 07, 2022
Tonypen247:

Wicked grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Format Busted!! Failed Men Go For Chubby/Fat, Real Men Do Slim Girls / When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money / "Don't Text Me Only When You Need Money?" (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.