Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

*Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* (1725 Views)

Christopher Ogiehor Murdered! Matthew Iduoriyekemwen Father-in-law Killed In Edo / Edo: Why We Disqualified Obaseki, Ogiemwonyi, Iduoriyekemwen ― APC Panel / Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma, Matthew Iduoriyekemwen, Others Decamp To APC In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

*Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by Ehisbaba78: 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
The dying days of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Edo State are here at last as two major pillars of the party in the state, Honourable Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma, representing Ikpoba-Okha/ Egor Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives and former gubernatorial aspirant of the PDP, Matthew Iduoriyekemwen, defect to the All Progressives Congress (APC) today at the Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium, Benin City.

The two progressives who resisted frantic efforts by members of the dying PDP to leave the ailing party, are bringing into the APC, their teeming followers across the state.

Their defection is a confirmation of the fact that PDP will not recover from its electoral wounds and misfortunes in Edo State which the party foisted on itself after squandering Edo people’s goodwill of over eight years as the ruling party.

PDP is down and sunk in Edo political waters and never to rise again. Never again will Edo people be led by a bandit like the PDP, renowned and very notorious for betraying trust, rationalising graft and looting our commonwealth.

Never again will a party that flourishes in lies and deceit like the PDP be allowed to hold sway in Edo State. The years of the PDP in Edo State were like the years the locust ate. Our public schools were in their worst state, roads were in dire straits and other sectors of the state were in distress due to corruption, instituted by the PDP.

Edo State has been rescued from the grip of the PDP and the state is well on its way to greatness again. Join the progressives. Let us Go further together.

7 Likes

Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by HungerBAD: 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lol
Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by Osabass: 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
This shows that the current administration is indeed performing, even to the admiration of the opposition PDP. I admire Governor Obaseki.

8 Likes

Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by sarrki(m): 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
I don't like this idea of crossing over to ruling party

We need strong and viable opposition

In other to checkmate the ruling or governing party

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by sarrki(m): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
Osabass:
This shows that the current administration is indeed performing, even to the admiration of the opposition PDP. I admire Governor Obaseki.

O totally disagree with your submission

It is for self greed

1 Like

Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by OdionAkghigbe: 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
sarrki:
I don't like this idea of crossing over to ruling party

We need strong and viable opposition

In other to checkmate the ruling or governing party

Your view is okay, but like Osabass said, I think the governor's good work is what is attracting the opposition to his side.

3 Likes

Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by Osabass: 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
sarrki:

It is for self greed

I see no selfishness in joining hands to take our dear state to the best attainable level. With the way the governor is going, I can bet with you that more will join.

3 Likes

Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by PhilipIdaghosa: 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
This is some good news!
Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by Suniyamu: 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
If we should think back to the days of Lucky as governor, someone like me will always be happy to see PDP depleted in this state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by MaryOz: 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
Welcome on board Hon. Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma and Chief Matthew Iduoriyekemwen. I am proud of your choice to join hands with our very active governor to end the ills of my dear state.

2 Likes

Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by Chufomat: 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
sarrki:

It is for self greed

I see no self greed Mr. man. I can only see a conscious move by two progressive-thinking me. Moreover, they have freedom of association just as you do.

1 Like

Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by BidBam: 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
I admire this Governor Godwin Obaseki!
Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
These are spent forces that have lost political ground in their ward.

Edo is PDP
Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by Mustad: 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
Kudos to the two incoming Honorable men. Edo will benefit from your input, surely.
Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by Osabass: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Edo is PDP

Are you dreaming or just imagining things? How is Edo PDP? Who ruled for the last 8yrs and who is still rulling? PDP or APC? I am sure you are not on ground in Edo state.

1 Like

Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by Ebenledion: 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Edo is PDP

Guy,

PDP looted our commonwealth for 9 years and almost took the state into abyss.

Edo belongs to APC and will remain there in Jesus name. All forces of "PDP!!! share the money" will remain forever conquered.

3 Likes

Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by Suniyamu: 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Edo is PDP

Correction... EDO IS APC and there is no argument about it.
Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by Suniyamu: 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ebenledion:

Guy,

PDP looted our commonwealth for 9 years and almost took the state into abyss.

Edo belongs to APC and will remain there in Jesus name. All forces of "PDP!!! share the money" will remain forever conquered.

Amen!
Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
Osabass:

Are you dreaming or just imagining things? How is Edo PDP? Who ruled for the last 8yrs and who is still rulling? PDP or APC? I am sure you are not on ground in Edo state.
Edo is PDP brother irrespective of who is ruling at present.
Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by usba: 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
sarrki:

It is for self greed

Patriot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by sarrki(m): 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
usba:

Patriot

Thank you my co compatriot

1 Like

Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by Ebenledion: 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
Osabass:

Bro,

Don't mind him. He's obviously in lalaland.

Sweet dreams Tonye......

1 Like

Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by OdionAkghigbe: 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Edo is PDP

Point of correction Tonye.. Hon. Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma, and Hon. Matthew Iduoriyekemwen are not spent forces ok. They are moving forces and I believe that their input will surely add more speed to Governor Obaseki’s drive to reposition Edo land.

Are you really in Edo Tonye?
Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by everozone: 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
After 2019 elections their eyes will clear and then they will return to PDP.
Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
OdionAkghigbe:

Point of correction Tonye.. Hon. Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma, and Hon. Matthew Iduoriyekemwen are not spent forces ok. They are moving forces and I believe that their input will surely add more speed to Governor Obaseki’s drive to reposition Edo land.

Are you really in Edo Tonye?
I am only being partisan.

I am from Rivers, living in Abuja tongue
Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by Osabass: 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

It is just your imagination brother. Edo is APC, and we believe in our governor, Godwin Obaseki.
Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by Osabass: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I am only being partisan.

I am from Rivers, living in Abuja tongue

Now I know why you came out so wrong in this. Anyway, I admire your sincerity in admitting the truth so openly.
Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
Osabass:

Now I know why you came out so wrong in this. Anyway, I admire your sincerity in admitting the truth so openly.
Thanks bro...

But Edo is PDP grin
Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by Osabass: 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
everozone:
After 2019 elections their eyes will clear and then the will return to PDP.

Daydreaming right?
Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by Osabass: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Thanks bro...

But Edo is PDP grin

Your wish right? Pray harder...
Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by Timsally77: 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
The degrading and depleting will continue in Edo State. Ride on Gov. Obaseki!
Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by noruwasman(m): 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

i have been following your comments for some time past and it interest me to recognize you as PDP youth leader(national). To be honest with you the persons that just cross carpet from PDP are structures that PDP toy with and their replacement may take your years if not irreplaceable. Believe me so long majority of Edo masses are confide with obaseki's kind of governance and he has succeeded in disarming major political thief for both APC and PDP in Edo state.
If your party refuse to restructure and go back to the drawing board, it make loose its stand as the major opposition in Edo state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Letter To Atiku By A Dissatisfied Nigerian George Udom / “law To Regulate What Nigerians Do On Social Media Is Underway’’ – Senate / 2019: Tinubu Speaks On Obasanjo, Defections Stopping Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.