Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

*Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* (1753 Views)

Christopher Ogiehor Murdered! Matthew Iduoriyekemwen Father-in-law Killed In Edo / Edo: Why We Disqualified Obaseki, Ogiemwonyi, Iduoriyekemwen ― APC Panel / Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma, Matthew Iduoriyekemwen, Others Decamp To APC In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by buhariguy(m): 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
sarrki:
I don't like this idea of crossing over to ruling party

We need strong and viable opposition

In other to checkmate the ruling or governing party
Edo is APC ,
Even ize-iyamu is coming back to APC

1 Like

Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by noruwasman(m): 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I am only being partisan.

I am from Rivers, living in Abuja tongue

Edo is fully APC and not just about party but her people are fully behind governor obaseki caus of his people friendly policy and his ability to retire politicians who has nothing to offer.
As for hon Matthew idunoriyekhewen who has been in the PDP science 1999 till recent is a big plus to APC also hon Johnson agbonayima the only true voice of PDP in edo south. Shows clearly PDP is gradually becoming history as the main opposition party in edo state. Kudos to the true people's governor Obaseki for job well done. Truely when you are good even your oppositions will likely wants to identify with you
Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by noruwasman(m): 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
buhariguy:
Edo is APC ,
Even ize-iyamu is coming back to APC

i think we don't need the likes of ize-iyamu back in APC caus he has nothing to offer and always causing confusion with his vested interest

1 Like

Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
noruwasman:

i have been following your comments for some time past and it interest me to recognize you as PDP youth leader(national). To be honest with you the persons that just cross carpet from PDP are structures that PDP toy with and their replacement may take your years if not irreplaceable. Believe me so long majority of Edo masses are confide with obaseki's kind of governance and he has succeeded in disarming major political thief for both APC and PDP in Edo state.
If your party refuse to restructure and go back to the drawing board, it make loose its stand as the major opposition in Edo state.
PDP will spring surprise...

is Matthew not the same guy that sabotaged POI during the last Governorship election?
Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by JayPP: 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
My take here is that Edo citizens and residents alike are begining tio appreciate the good works their governor is doing. I encourage other Edos and residents to give their full support to Governor Obaseki, just like these two honorables have decided to do.

Edo must be repositioned, and every right-thinking person should lend support to Governor Obaseki irrespective of politcal affiliation.
Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by izaray(f): 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
JayPP:
My take here is that Edo citizens and residents alike are begining tio appreciate the good works their governor is doing. I encourage other Edos and residents to give their full support to Governor Obaseki, just like these two honorables have decided to do.

Edo must be repositioned, and every right-thinking person should lend support to Governor Obaseki irrespective of polital affiliation.
I concur, but hope Edo people will vote wisely during national election (presidential)? Because Obaseki may still want the election to be in Buhari's favour, so as to get more grounds in Govt..Not considering the masses..Our politicians are too selfish.
Re: *Dying PDP Further Degraded As Hon. Agbonayinma, Iduoriyekemwen Defect To APC* by onavae(m): 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
The truth is, Edo votes for persons, not party right from 1960! Last election, though APC won state election landslide, national election was taken by PDP. It all depends on who the party brings forth. Come 2019, if APC fields Buhari, they will lose woefully in Edo State.
That said, it's clear that Obaseki is doing well. At least he has vision. He's proven to be way better than both Igbinaedion and Oshomole put together. So if he keeps it up, 2020 is sure for him regardless of who is president.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aminu Tambuwal Looking So Confused & Annoyed With Second Wife.(photo) / Osun, Ekiti And Ogun Have No Single Shopping Mall / Lagos Shuts 5 Banks, 80 Buildings At Allen Avenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.