Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Mother Dissociates Herself From Daughter Who Recently Defected From PDP To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mother Dissociates Herself From Daughter Who Recently Defected From PDP To APC (651 Views)

Bayelsa: Diri Sends Message To PDP Members Who Defected To APC / Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC / Senators Who Defected From APC Will Lose In 2019 – Bauchi Governor, Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Dissociates Herself From Daughter Who Recently Defected From PDP To APC by ExAngel007(f): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
Care taker commitee chairman of Ahoada East local
government, Beatrice Awala, has dissociated herself
from her daughter Miss Awala Uwuma, a youth
leader in Rivers state's decision to defect from PDP
to APC. Rivers state is one of the state being controlled by PDP.

Mrs Awala in a post she shared on her Facebook
page, appealed to the state governor and other PDP
members not to associate her with her 31 year old
daughter's decision.

Read what she wrote below

''Goodmorning and HNY to all my FB friends.

O Lord bless all my fb friends in Jesus name.
Amen. With all sincerity and from d bottom of our hearts Daddy Vincent and Beatrice Awala are not in support of Uwuma Awala defecting to APC. She is an adult and on her own. At her age precisely 31 last Dec 31,2017, i was already married and has
finished giving birth to her and her other
siblins and stopped having babies.

I wish to inform d Governor Mr Project, The PDP State Chairman, and all PDP faithfuls in R/S and Nigeria at large that nothing will make me leave PDP, d largest and well organised Political Party in Africa to a zigzag and lie lie APC.

Do not join Uwuma issues with me. I joined PDP in 1998 and i have not left PDP for one day. It is said in d bible that u should not purnish mother or father for d sin of son or daughter. I have paid my dues in
PDP. We told Uwuma to retract all what she wrote or said about PDP or d Governor.

"You can take a horse to d River but u cannot force it to drink water" this is a common adage.

The pain is more on us Uwuma's family because as she is abusing PDP and it's leaders,she is abusing me also. I am one of d PDP leaders viz Wd13 of AELGA, former RVHA, NRVWT etc. We pray for her
everyday for God to open her eyes to see d evil in APC. For us--Forward ever for PDP.

Whether rain or sunshine where Governor Wike is, is where i and rest of d family will be. He has done so much for d people of R/S. His yes is yes. Not with twisted mouth or tongue.

The Gov. Bro Felix Obuah, Sen ThankGod O Ideozu,and others treated my husband of stroke. The Gov. Mr Project, gave my late mother a State burial with PDP State Chairman and others.

The wife of d Gov. is kind and has a large heart.

Thanks my friends.

Beatrice Awala (Mother to Uwuma Awala)

https://mobile.facebook.com/beatrice.awala/photos?lst=100002273470130%3A100003335604575%3A1516367571&ref=opera_speed_dial_freefb
Re: Mother Dissociates Herself From Daughter Who Recently Defected From PDP To APC by LionDeLeo: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
Where then is the much-trumpeted freedom of political association?

Or is this important only when they are favoured?

Or is she saying a lady who has come of age to be a youth leader is not capable of taking decision for herself.

Watch how the apostles of "youths in leadership position" change their story sharp sharp since this is obviously against their political leaning. grin grin
Re: Mother Dissociates Herself From Daughter Who Recently Defected From PDP To APC by Tomoyayi(m): 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Mother Dissociates Herself From Daughter Who Recently Defected From PDP To APC by pyyxxaro: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
grin

Mama Uwuma grin

Its all about the Benjamins
Re: Mother Dissociates Herself From Daughter Who Recently Defected From PDP To APC by mazimee(m): 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
T
Re: Mother Dissociates Herself From Daughter Who Recently Defected From PDP To APC by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
That girl must be sarrki side chick / cow....
Re: Mother Dissociates Herself From Daughter Who Recently Defected From PDP To APC by sarrki(m): 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
danielconstant:
That girl must be sarrki side chick / cow....

grin grin

Am not a party man

Am a patriot
Re: Mother Dissociates Herself From Daughter Who Recently Defected From PDP To APC by aolawale025: 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
The woman doesn't want the girl to put sand in her gari

(1) (Reply)

, / 2019 Election Might Not Be Free And Fair'' PDP Chairman, Uche Secondus Says / Resign, Go And Work For Miyeti Allah , Ortom Tell IGP Idris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.