Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Help My Best Friends Wife Want Me To Have Sleep With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Best Friends Wife Want Me To Have Sleep With Her (2563 Views)

Does His Wife Want Him Dead? / My Friend's Wife Want To Come Back. / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Best Friends Wife Want Me To Have Sleep With Her by 2bentol: 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2010
HELP MY BEST FRIENDS WIFE WANT ME TO HAVE SEX WITH HER . SHE SAID IF I DONT DO IT WITH HER SHE WILL REPORT ME TO HIM . WHAT DOP I DO?[size=8pt][/size][color=Black][/color][b][/b]
Re: Help My Best Friends Wife Want Me To Have Sleep With Her by googles: 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2010

report you for wat ??

have you been wink wink her ??
Re: Help My Best Friends Wife Want Me To Have Sleep With Her by cantell(m): 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2010
Made up shi*t.com
Re: Help My Best Friends Wife Want Me To Have Sleep With Her by desertboom(m): 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2010
Tell what? From your post, I guess U're interested. No offence
Re: Help My Best Friends Wife Want Me To Have Sleep With Her by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2010
what happend to the recycle bin
Re: Help My Best Friends Wife Want Me To Have Sleep With Her by Abbygyal(f): 10:43am On Apr 14, 2010
uhmmm!
Re: Help My Best Friends Wife Want Me To Have Sleep With Her by olayinkaj2(m): 10:52am On Apr 14, 2010
I am short of words!!!
Re: Help My Best Friends Wife Want Me To Have Sleep With Her by olayinkaj2(m): 10:58am On Apr 14, 2010
Even if u tell ur friend, he might not believe u coz ladies have this kinda attitude of tellin' u to do something and u refused, the next thing is to find away of making u and ur best friend part ways coz u couldn't satisfy their wants. Ladies sha!!!!.
Re: Help My Best Friends Wife Want Me To Have Sleep With Her by jaybee3(m): 11:01am On Apr 14, 2010
I'm guessing you r too dumb to know d difference between right and wrong
Re: Help My Best Friends Wife Want Me To Have Sleep With Her by SkySpirit(m): 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2010
I de pass grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help My Best Friends Wife Want Me To Have Sleep With Her by kay0195: 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2010
what advice do u want from us do u expect us to say u should do it? men grow up!
Re: Help My Best Friends Wife Want Me To Have Sleep With Her by xamphara: 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2010
, report u cos u guys had straffed b4 or report you cos she thinks her guy will clapp for her, lie lie gayee
Re: Help My Best Friends Wife Want Me To Have Sleep With Her by 190: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2010
poster

JUST DO THE DAMN THING

so that your mind can relax!!
Re: Help My Best Friends Wife Want Me To Have Sleep With Her by daduke2k(m): 2:20am On Apr 15, 2010
Wetin no make u do am nah, wen al stil ful ground.
Re: Help My Best Friends Wife Want Me To Have Sleep With Her by daduke2k(m): 2:20am On Apr 15, 2010
Wetin no make u do am nah, wen al stil ful ground.
Re: Help My Best Friends Wife Want Me To Have Sleep With Her by dae(f): 12:00am On Apr 16, 2010
Ehn, u too have a sleep with her na!

(1) (Reply)

The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board / She Got My Heart Without Knowing It / Governor Uduaghan In Multiple Adultery Mess+ How He Dated Omoni Oboli,others…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.