Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) (51858 Views)

Herdsmen Kill Evangelist Segun Adegboyega In His Farm In Oyo, Suspects Arrested / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Father Of 10 In Benue State (Graphic Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Zither(m): 4:46am On Jan 20, 2018
TwoBottles:
IPOB should be blamed for this. Yorubas and Fulanis have cohabited for centuries without problems; Igbos are jealous and trying to tear us apart but they will fail.

Rather than tackle the menace at hand, like a born fool you are shifting the blame on someone else. I don't blame my brothers for calling you guys the slaves of the Northern masters. This is case in point.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by sunbilor(m): 5:05am On Jan 20, 2018
Alariiwo:

I doubt..

It's just sickening to see how they rejoice at other people's predicaments.
Like what's their problem really!
The same way you rejoiced when soldiers were gunning down unarmed youths in the SE.

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by raf2angel: 5:12am On Jan 20, 2018
I said it. This people are spreading the attack to other areas.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by doyinbaby(f): 5:18am On Jan 20, 2018
doyinbaby:
Nigerians boycott cow meat if you want to be free from killer herdsmen...hmmm.....stop consuming cow meat reared on human blood.....I encourage everyone to boycott cow meat so we can defeat killer herdsmen
in fact if you are still eating cow meat you are funding killer herdsmen......fall in love with fish....boycott cow meat to save live
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 6:30am On Jan 20, 2018
Pure Wickedness undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by AROZIBE: 6:45am On Jan 20, 2018
Angelanest:
Residents of Asa communities in Ogun State have cried out that suspected Fulani herdsmen are meting out havoc in their area without any hindrance. According to Olayode Williams, a farmer identified as Mr. Ogun was butchered and slaughtered in Asa community by suspected Fulani herdsmen earlier today..

It was also reported that another farmer, identified as Adetona Owolabi, was allegedly killed on Thursday in his farm at Afon in Ogun state.

It was gathered that Adetona was working on his farm when he observed that herds of cattle were grazing on the farm and ate his cassava, yam and vegetables. .

Eyewitnesses said the herdsmen attacked him with machetes for daring to challenge them for allowing cattle into his farmland and destroyed all the farm produce.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/suspected-fulani-herdsmen-hack-man-death-ogun-state-viewers-discretion.html
Angelanest:
Residents of Asa communities in Ogun State have cried out that suspected Fulani herdsmen are meting out havoc in their area without any hindrance. According to Olayode Williams, a farmer identified as Mr. Ogun was butchered and slaughtered in Asa community by suspected Fulani herdsmen earlier today..

It was also reported that another farmer, identified as Adetona Owolabi, was allegedly killed on Thursday in his farm at Afon in Ogun state.

It was gathered that Adetona was working on his farm when he observed that herds of cattle were grazing on the farm and ate his cassava, yam and vegetables. .

Eyewitnesses said the herdsmen attacked him with machetes for daring to challenge them for allowing cattle into his farmland and destroyed all the farm produce.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/suspected-fulani-herdsmen-hack-man-death-ogun-state-viewers-discretion.html
Angelanest:

obansanjo aided bubu to power during d last election n man has been rewarding him unmerritoriouly by slaughtering his afonja brodas in Benue Ogun ekiti u name dem ,yet d man has bin silent probably because his now a fake pastor
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 6:50am On Jan 20, 2018
The chicken has come home to roost.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Maxigoody: 6:56am On Jan 20, 2018
TwoBottles:
IPOB should be blamed for this. Yorubas and Fulanis have cohabited for centuries without problems; Igbos are jealous and trying to tear us apart but they will fail.

you are actually disillusioned, misguided, screwed-up.
when we shld leverage on the 'Handshake across the Niger' initiated by notable South-East and Southwest Nigerians. And even take it further to the middle-belt to make sure we speak with one voice at all time, but no, you disgruntled and nepotic ethnic biased yolobas will keep supporting these savages and imb.eciles who are not fit to live with human being have been ruling us...till now.

I weep this country.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by ken2baba(m): 7:18am On Jan 20, 2018
Alariiwo:

I doubt..

I'm am very saddened by the death of an innocent man

But from your statement, it seems you are either new here or you intentionally acting like you can't remember.

When they butchered people in enugu few years ago, your tribesmen where insulting Igbos that it can't happen in Yoruba land all sort of things.

Even some attacked me on Facebook early this week for condemning benue killings on kayode ogundamasi's page. Claiming that they killed their cattle first. As if the cattle did not eat d farmer's crops first.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Phyqee10(m): 7:38am On Jan 20, 2018
powerkey:
Afonjas should keep enjoying their evil APC change.

Instead of the foolish governor of Oyo to mobilize his people against the herdsmen terrorists, he was busy today rewarding them with a useless Sharia court.

They brought it upon themselves and upon them shall it be till they apologize to GEJ.

THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH.

YORUBAS HAVE SINNED AGAINST GOD AND THE ENTIRE SOUTHERN NIGERIA.
See this oponu, shey o ya were?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by GreatMahmud: 7:39am On Jan 20, 2018
Firgemachar:

They kill more Igbo people unchallenged while they get punished in the west.

And they handcuffed your Oba in Ife like a common criminal abi? Onukwu!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by whirlwind7(m): 7:39am On Jan 20, 2018
Alariiwo:

I doubt..

Do you remember operation python dance? cheesy
That's right. You guys laughed at and made a mockery of Igbos when the Fulani led Nigerian army killed and injured unarmed Igbos. You guys uploaded pictures of them stripped and made to swim in mud all over NL. Ever since then, you call their land potor potor republic.

You see, the problem with Igbos and Yorubas is they ignore the common enemy and fight each other. That's why, till this day, Fulanis are trampling all over you and your lands. At least Igbos have acknowledged that Fulanis are evil and shouldn't be trusted. What you and your people decide about them will determine if your great grandkids will still have a land to call theirs.

Remember Ilorin.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by badmrkt(m): 7:43am On Jan 20, 2018
Daboomb:

You see, this is the stupidty of you Igbos, that makes no one to take you seriously!
You are always in "revenge mode", which makes your brains not to function, even on very serious national issues!

Let me remind you that these same terrorist herdsmen have killed more innocent people in igbo land, than in any Yoruba land
When it happened in Benue, Yorubas never said "good for you, because you use to claim to be Northerners" but condenmed it and showed solidarity with the people of Benue.
When it happend in Enugu, they did not say "because you are IPOB, that serves you right" but condemned it and showed solidarity....... because they kow that What is wrong, is wrong, irrespctive of how your sentiments swing.

But you Igbos think life is all about "waiting on the wings for something bad to happen to others, so you can have your one minute of enjoyment at making jest of them"....... forgeting that what goes round, comes around!

Today, people of Benue are receiving the support of the whole South West.
People of the middle belt are condemning this attack in Ogun as well.

What do you expect will happen or people will say, when this same terrorist herdsmen move into the East and slaughter your people?
Would you expect them to show sympathy and solidarity to you and your people, seeing that you are making jest of others when ithappened to them.... or will you start shouting "they hate us", if no one shows concern for oyur own plight at that stage?

Every IPOB person should reflect over this (as this is what majority of you enjoy doing) and think about its consequences, in the past, Present and Future.

"Those who wet the floor ahead, will be able to walk to soft grounds" - Yourba adage.
bros they are killing your peeps and all you could think of right now is Igbo!!! Truly, you guys are cowards. Damn!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by ezegold4we: 7:43am On Jan 20, 2018
where is obasanjo

where is tinubu

am surprising cos these criminal are no longer talking

their bank accounts have been activated by sai baba

yorubas are the only enemies we have in this country,useless set of retards,i hate them with passion

come 2019,both tinubu and obj will be used again,asssh lickers.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by NotComplaining: 7:57am On Jan 20, 2018
powerkey:
Afonjas should keep enjoying their evil APC change.

Instead of the foolish governor of Oyo to mobilize his people against the herdsmen terrorists, he was busy today rewarding them with a useless Sharia court.

They brought it upon themselves and upon them shall it be till they apologize to GEJ.

THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH.

YORUBAS HAVE SINNED AGAINST GOD AND THE ENTIRE SOUTHERN NIGERIA.

Your type of madness is why we will never have peace. Your life is fakking useless and we have ways to prove it.

Nairaland will not hide your animosity when conflict starts - what is happening now is mere grooming.

We, Muslims, already hate you! AND slaughter is the brother of hatred and you are here insulting the religion of billions. We are all watching, continue with your incitement and see where you end up.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by dratine(m): 8:08am On Jan 20, 2018
[/i]
Lanre4uonly:
This is now becoming worrisome.
The government of the day should not fold their arms when it is obvious that the lives and property are being challenged. National issues requires urgent attention.
May the souls of departed rest in peace.
[i]
Amen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 20, 2018
doyinbaby:
Nigerians boycott cow meat if you want to be free from killer herdsmen...hmmm.....stop consuming cow meat reared on human blood.....I encourage everyone to boycott cow meat so we can defeat killer herdsmen
I have been thinking of this for long. I don't know why it can't be lunched on twitter already by twitter warriors,starting from Benue. It is unfortunate that people can't see beyond this. I am sure it will work.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:10am On Jan 20, 2018
Fulani 2 - 0 YELLOWBAR

we are waiting for reprisals from oduduwa land, or are they going to do the counterattack on nairaland, though their cowardly is limited and legendary they will turn blind eyes

the cow colony has started in yellowbar land... hahaha you won't see them commenting in this thread, I bet my balls grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:12am On Jan 20, 2018
IamLaura:

I'm sorry about what happened to that innocent man but its the same way your people rejoiced and celebrated the killings of Innocent Igbo people and ipob members by the Nigerian army.
No one has the monopoly for insensitivity.
The same innocent iPod that killed Hausa and burned down mosques.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:13am On Jan 20, 2018
NotComplaining:

Your type of madness is why we will never have peace. Your life is fakking useless and we have ways to prove it.

Nairaland will not hide your animosity when conflict starts - what is happening now is mere grooming.

We, Muslims, already hate you! AND slaughter is the brother of hatred and you are here insulting the religion of billions. We are all watching, continue with your incitement and see where you end up.
religion of billions going the same damnation bcux of 75virgins... keep deceiving ur self... yellowbar Muslim are infidel grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:19am On Jan 20, 2018
Alariiwo:

I doubt..

see the current scoreline

Fulani 2 - 0 YELLOWBAR

MEANWHILE YOU INTENTIONALLY BROUGHT THIS PUNISHMENT TO YOURSELF... ENJOY THE COW COLONY WHILE IT LAST... REPLY ME AND DIE LIKE AWO YOUR ANCESTOR
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by NotComplaining: 8:42am On Jan 20, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
religion of billions going the same damnation bcux of 75virgins... keep deceiving ur self... yellowbar Muslim are infidel grin grin

75 virgins or 75 coins, not your worry. Your worry is staying alive and avoiding conflicts.

You seemingly forget that Hausa/Fulani blood is more precious to those you intend to extract sympathy from. We have no qualms with fulanis wiping you and your dirty mouths out of "co-existence". Shariah law makes it obligatory to smite the necks of the haters, even after repentance.

Groups like ISIS and Boko Haram have far more sympathizers among the Muslim demographic than they do fighters and that is a lot to do with Muslims seeking revenge for the whimsical utterances of dissolutes like you.

Those that were snuffed out in Benue and the likes were probaby seeking the sort of impunity that you seek through Nairaland, but "luck" ran out and the rest is history.

When the time is right, you will be smoked out of your precarious hiding places and served cold to your village.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by SouthEastFacts: 8:59am On Jan 20, 2018
I prophesied it, after Benue it will be Ogun. Then the next Islamic extremist group will emerge from Kwara, Illorin precisely.

Watch this Space!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Firgemachar: 9:24am On Jan 20, 2018
Jimbadly:

You obviously just woke up from a coma to have missed a report few days ago about a pregnant woman who was hacked to death by Fulanis in Osun state.

It happened in Ekiti and the woman is Tiv. Dont be too forgetful.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Firgemachar: 9:26am On Jan 20, 2018
GreatMahmud:

And they handcuffed your Oba in Ife like a common criminal abi? Onukwu!!

If they didnt do that, more Igbos would have been killed in reprisals in the north. Don't be an ingrate.
Hasnt the Oba been released? Is he the Ooni?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by austin2all: 10:05am On Jan 20, 2018
Alariiwo:

I doubt..

this is the highest level of idiocy and hypocrisy. you all rejoice when we are meted with evil and you expect us to cry for you, god damn it.
herders should pls continue the onslaught, let us all enjoy it. infact we are going to vote in buhari for 2nd term.
yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Cherez: 10:05am On Jan 20, 2018
My people both Yorubas and Igbos, even HAUSAS and Fulanis, you all should calm down.
Fulani, you need to stop the unnecessary killing.
Then you saying Igbos are enjoying this got it all wrong, we don't or before you talk check this thread (https://www.nairaland.com/4052484/soldiers-order-ipob-members-swim) and see the spite Igbos received here on NL, over 10pages and I have only seen two comments here from Igbos that is callous.
Don't take what happens on NL to heart as I have learnt and don't try to absolve your tribe, whichever cos both attack each other here on NL and lack sympathy for each other.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by austin2all: 10:10am On Jan 20, 2018
Daboomb:

You see, this is the stupidty of you Igbos, that makes no one to take you seriously!
You are always in "revenge mode", which makes your brains not to function, even on very serious national issues!

Let me remind you that these same terrorist herdsmen have killed more innocent people in igbo land, than in any Yoruba land
When it happened in Benue, Yorubas never said "good for you, because you use to claim to be Northerners" but condenmed it and showed solidarity with the people of Benue.
When it happend in Enugu, they did not say "because you are IPOB, that serves you right" but condemned it and showed solidarity....... because they kow that What is wrong, is wrong, irrespctive of how your sentiments swing.

But you Igbos think life is all about "waiting on the wings for something bad to happen to others, so you can have your one minute of enjoyment at making jest of them"....... forgeting that what goes round, comes around!

Today, people of Benue are receiving the support of the whole South West.
People of the middle belt are condemning this attack in Ogun as well.

What do you expect will happen or people will say, when this same terrorist herdsmen move into the East and slaughter your people?
Would you expect them to show sympathy and solidarity to you and your people, seeing that you are making jest of others when ithappened to them.... or will you start shouting "they hate us", if no one shows concern for oyur own plight at that stage?

Every IPOB person should reflect over this (as this is what majority of you enjoy doing) and think about its consequences, in the past, Present and Future.

"Those who wet the floor ahead, will be able to walk to soft grounds" - Yourba adage.

stop crying and ranting, go and bury your dead and be ready to bury more, hypocrites.
yeye dey smell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi / 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) / Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.