Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,965 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn (1614 Views)

Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers / Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers / President Buhari's Administration In Pictures, Wailers Stay Away! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by maclatunji: 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
I see them invading threads spewing vitriol all over Nairaland.

Does this translate to our dear President not getting reelected in 2019? No.

Keep massaging your pathetic egos like the President has told you, he is strategic and doesn’t need to rush to achieve results. The man is quietly fixing the country in places that are fundamental and will almost certainly return him to power outside of divine decree that might say otherwise.

Outside of this, he is unstoppable.

Do we have problems in Nigeria? Obviously, huge ones but I definitely don't count the likes of you as part of the solution more like a greater part of the problem.

Ultimately, I am confident that Nigeria will prevail despite people like you.

Let's see if your hate will win you a councillor's seat. #LOL

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by Punstar: 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ayatollah of NL...Be like you've lost touch with recent happenings......Senators and even@aishambuhari are now wailing too.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by Firgemachar: 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
My support for PMB is in serious anticipation of a SW presidency before or by 2023.

We Yorubas are stuck with PMB otherwise we fall to the bottom of the ladder.

PDP won't reckon with a Yoruba presidency anytime soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by aolawale025: 1:40am On Jan 20, 2018
Firgemachar:
My support for PMB is in serious anticipation of a SW presidency before or by 2023.

A stitch in time saves nine. If PMB continues by 2019. Nigeria may not survive till 2023. Better the country is saved in time

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by tonytony208(m): 4:37am On Jan 20, 2018
maclatunji:

Keep massaging your pathetic egos like the President has told you, he is strategic and doesn’t need to rush to achieve results. The man is quietly fixing the country in places that are fundamental and will almost certainly return him to power outside of divine decree that might say otherwise.

Do we have problems in Nigeria? Obviously, huge ones but I definitely don't count the likes of you as part of the solution more like a greater part of the problem.

Can you mention how many electoral promises already fulfilled by buhari? Or fulfilment of electoral promises doesn't matter where you came from?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by TheKingdom: 4:55am On Jan 20, 2018
LOL “Wailers”

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by naijaboy756: 5:02am On Jan 20, 2018
sick guy

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by maclatunji: 6:07am On Jan 20, 2018
tonytony208:

Can you mention how many electoral promises already fulfilled by buhari? Or fulfilment of electoral promises doesn't matter where you came from?

NPower.

Agricultural reform. Google drop in rice import bill, growth in production of wheat other grains.

Fighting Boko Haram.

Reforming government operations and reducing cost.

Cutting imports.

Investing in railways, roads and other infrastructure. Google 2nd Niger bridge pictures if in doubt.

Dry Ports are becoming a reality.

War against corruption, ask PDP officials and Senator Saraki if in doubt or Whistleblow on someone and see if it doesn't work.

School feeding program has commenced in pilot states.

You want me to continue?

Not that I don't see your lame attempt at strawman tactics O.

But sometimes you give the proverbial baby the feeding bottle to stop crying even if they are not hungry.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by maclatunji: 6:08am On Jan 20, 2018
aolawale025:

A stitch in time saves nine. If PMB continues by 2019. Nigeria may not survive till 2023. Better the country is saved in time

On Nairaland and Internet is where he will be defeated abi?

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by BlackPeni5: 6:10am On Jan 20, 2018
maclatunji:

I'm happy that you guys have seen that the presidency is not a bed of roses. In 2015, it was like Buhari was just going to wave his magic wand and everything will be good. Everybody said Jonathan was a demon that didn't do anything right and Buhari was the messiah. And Because of the awful propaganda, expectations were over the roof.

Don't blame people from Criticizing...thats what you did in 2015. Mind You, the bulk of Buhari's critics are former supporters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by PointZerom: 7:44am On Jan 20, 2018
maclatunji:

NPower.

Agricultural reform. Google drop in rice import bill, growth in production of wheat other grains.

Fighting Boko Haram.

Cutting imports.

Investing in railways, roads and other infrastructure. Google 2nd Niger bridge pictures if in doubt.

War against corruption, ask PDP officials and Senator Saraki if in doubt or Whistleblow on someone and see if it doesn't work.

You want me to continue?

But sometimes you give the proverbial baby the feeding bottle to stop crying even if they are not hungry.

Pathethic liars I am sure you're a brother to Liondeleo.

Why are you asking us to Google 2nd Niger bridge to see the work going on there? Liars. I am in SE right now nothing like 2nd Niger bridge. Stop all these lies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by LionDeLeo: 7:59am On Jan 20, 2018
[s]
PointZerom:

Why are you asking us to Google 2nd Niger bridge to see the work going on there? Liars. I am in SE right now nothing like 2nd Niger bridge. Stop all these lies.

[/s]
Even when he is ignored like what he is, the internet multibillionaire must just search for a way of getting liondeleo's attention. Can this thing even fart without informing liondeleo?

Or is that the prove of the multimillion naira warehouses scattered across Lagos? Very irritating thing.

Warehouses ko plumbing apprentice ni.

Gerrout of my sight jare.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by PointZerom: 8:03am On Jan 20, 2018
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Even when he is ignored like what he is, the internet multibillionaire must just search for a way of getting liondeleo's attention. Can this thing even fart without informing liondeleo?

Or is this the prove of the multimillion naira warehouses scattered across Lagos? Very irritating thing.

Liars all of them. Instead of them to show picture of work in progress, they're telling us to Google it.

Are you still hiding in New Delhi toilet?.
Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by usba: 8:06am On Jan 20, 2018
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]

Or is that the prove of the multimillion naira warehouses scattered across Lagos? Very irritating thing.

Haha hahaha grin grin grin LMAO at plumbing apprentice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by maclatunji: 8:34am On Jan 20, 2018
PointZerom:

Classic wailer. I would have thought you are from the West now. #Hehehehehe.

By the time the bridge gets commissioned, you would still have something to wail about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by Sprumbabafather: 8:39am On Jan 20, 2018
maclatunji:

By the time the bridge gets commissioned, you would still have something to wail about.

There is no work going on in second Niger bridge. You can commission suffering for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by hmabdool(m): 8:39am On Jan 20, 2018
Apt...it is sealed...its sai BABA till 2023..Ipob yoots are the useless nonentities wailing all around

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by debolayinka(m): 8:43am On Jan 20, 2018
maclatunji:

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by maclatunji: 8:45am On Jan 20, 2018
The problem with these wailers is partly due to ignorance. Unfortunately, because they are so vocal on ignorance, they influence other people that should be otherwise smart and rational.

Apparently, some of them think a bridge grows like Ugwu leaves and if after a few weeks they cannot see it like Ugwu, it doesn't exist #LOL

Work resumes on Second Niger Bridge
— 3rd December 2017
Traders, commuters commend Buhari, FG to sustain pace till completion
From Jeff Amechi Agbodo, Onitsha

The atmosphere in and around the site of the Second Niger Bridge has been suffused with joy and excitement, following the resumption of work on the project, which has become an emotional and political touchstone for the people of the Southeast, long marginalized in the national scheme of things.

The return of the principal contractor, Julius Berger Plc, to the site expectedly stirred good feeling among the people.

When Sunday Sun visited the site of the project there were heavy duty machines and equipment as well as workers and security agents on ground at the site. An engineer at the site who does not want to be mentioned said they resumed work at the site in October after the federal government mobilized the contractor to return to site.

He said that the duration for the completion of the contract is five years, noting that Julius Berger being a reputable construction firm would keep to it and ensure the delivery of the project within the stipulated period.

“We are back to the site fully and as you can see work has started and by the grace of God, we will not stop until we finish the job. I’m happy that the government has played its part and I pray it will keep to its promise and sustain it so that the job will continue until we finish it. I don’t think anything will stop the job again because water level has reduced, so we can comfortably work without any hindrance,” he stated.

Source: http://sunnewsonline.com/work-resumes-on-second-niger-bridge/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by Sprumbabafather: 9:02am On Jan 20, 2018
maclatunji:
The problem with these wailers is partly due to ignorance. Unfortunately, because they are so vocal on ignorance, they influence other people that should be otherwise smart and rational.

Apparently, some of them think a bridge grows like Ugwu leaves and if after a few weeks they cannot see it like Ugwu, it doesn't exist #LOL

Work resumes on Second Niger Bridge
— 3rd December 2017
Traders, commuters commend Buhari, FG to sustain pace till completion
From Jeff Amechi Agbodo, Onitsha

The atmosphere in and around the site of the Second Niger Bridge has been suffused with joy and excitement, following the resumption of work on the project, which has become an emotional and political touchstone for the people of the Southeast, long marginalized in the national scheme of things.

The return of the principal contractor, Julius Berger Plc, to the site expectedly stirred good feeling among the people.

When Sunday Sun visited the site of the project there were heavy duty machines and equipment as well as workers and security agents on ground at the site. An engineer at the site who does not want to be mentioned said they resumed work at the site in October after the federal government mobilized the contractor to return to site.

He said that the duration for the completion of the contract is five years, noting that Julius Berger being a reputable construction firm would keep to it and ensure the delivery of the project within the stipulated period.

“We are back to the site fully and as you can see work has started and by the grace of God, we will not stop until we finish the job. I’m happy that the government has played its part and I pray it will keep to its promise and sustain it so that the job will continue until we finish it. I don’t think anything will stop the job again because water level has reduced, so we can comfortably work without any hindrance,” he stated.

Source: http://sunnewsonline.com/work-resumes-on-second-niger-bridge/

Pictures of Niger bridge works today or shut the hell up.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by LionDeLeo: 9:07am On Jan 20, 2018
usba:

Haha hahaha grin grin grin LMAO at plumbing apprentice
That is how they roll.

Someone sleeping in a shop will be bragging all over the places how he owns warehouses across the globe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by LionDeLeo: 9:09am On Jan 20, 2018
[s]
PointZerom:

Liars all of them. Instead of them to show picture of work in progress, they're telling us to Google it.

Are you still hiding in New Delhi toilet?.

[/s]
Lame.

Very lame.

I'm still hiding in New Delhi Toilet.

Can you now prove your claim?

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by obonujoker(m): 9:11am On Jan 20, 2018
maclatunji:

NPower.

Fighting Boko Haram.

Cutting imports.

You want me to continue?

You are just a clown like Buhari....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by Firgemachar: 9:29am On Jan 20, 2018
aolawale025:

Nigeria has survived worse. Something will happen somehow...
Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by lightheart(m): 9:36am On Jan 20, 2018
2019 will solve everything, I keep telling people.
Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:38am On Jan 20, 2018
Even their ranks are being depleted everyday by the APC, receiving their members of the National Assembly, Strong chieftains and other leaders, yet ipob miscreants still rely on heaping insults, running propaganda against Buhari as their only hope of voting out Buhari...

Ipob yoots are really brainless...

Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by naijaboy756: 9:56am On Jan 20, 2018
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Lame.

Very lame.

I'm still hiding in New Delhi Toilet.

Can you now prove your claim?
will u still hoard a picture like hid a WAEC certificate?
Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by LionDeLeo: 10:16am On Jan 20, 2018
naijaboy756:
will u still hoard a picture like hid a WAEC certificate?

Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by SalamRushdie: 10:23am On Jan 20, 2018
Firgemachar:

Can't you see see how shallow and primitive you sound in the year 2018 ..So you are ready to see the loss of 50 million jobs and 100 of thousand death just because of tribal expectations....Bro you can do better yes you can

Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by SalamRushdie: 10:27am On Jan 20, 2018
Firgemachar:

Nigeria has survived worse. Something will happen somehow...

Nigeria has never had it this bad the last time it was this hopeless was 1984 and it was Buhari that was in power ... No Nigerian govt has ever lost an average of 5 million jobs a years consistently , if Buhari get re elected there is an 80 percent chance you and many of your loved ones will be jobless by then..be wise man
Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by PointZerom: 10:35am On Jan 20, 2018
maclatunji:

Show me the picture of the bridge under construction. Liars.
Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by naijaboy756: 10:42am On Jan 20, 2018
That reminds me of the Ogoni clean up that has reached 90% completion. I am coming, let me get picture from Osinbajo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndigbo, How Dare You Hate Buhari / 2018 Democracy Day: APC WASTED 3 YEARS Infographics / Fayose Set To Travel Abroad For Urgent Medical Exile?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.