Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn (1612 Views)

Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers / Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers / President Buhari's Administration In Pictures, Wailers Stay Away! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by PointZerom: 10:50am On Jan 20, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Even their ranks are being depleted everyday by the APC, receiving their members of the National Assembly, Strong chieftains and other leaders, yet ipob miscreants still rely on heaping insults, running propaganda against Buhari as their only hope of voting out Buhari...

Ipob yoots are really brainless...

See them, insulting themselves.
Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by PointZerom: 10:54am On Jan 20, 2018
maclatunji:
The problem with these wailers is partly due to ignorance. Unfortunately, because they are so vocal on ignorance, they influence other people that should be otherwise smart and rational.

Apparently, some of them think a bridge grows like Ugwu leaves and if after a few weeks they cannot see it like Ugwu, it doesn't exist #LOL

Work resumes on Second Niger Bridge
— 3rd December 2017
Traders, commuters commend Buhari, FG to sustain pace till completion
From Jeff Amechi Agbodo, Onitsha

The atmosphere in and around the site of the Second Niger Bridge has been suffused with joy and excitement, following the resumption of work on the project, which has become an emotional and political touchstone for the people of the Southeast, long marginalized in the national scheme of things.

The return of the principal contractor, Julius Berger Plc, to the site expectedly stirred good feeling among the people.

When Sunday Sun visited the site of the project there were heavy duty machines and equipment as well as workers and security agents on ground at the site. An engineer at the site who does not want to be mentioned said they resumed work at the site in October after the federal government mobilized the contractor to return to site.

He said that the duration for the completion of the contract is five years, noting that Julius Berger being a reputable construction firm would keep to it and ensure the delivery of the project within the stipulated period.

“We are back to the site fully and as you can see work has started and by the grace of God, we will not stop until we finish the job. I’m happy that the government has played its part and I pray it will keep to its promise and sustain it so that the job will continue until we finish it. I don’t think anything will stop the job again because water level has reduced, so we can comfortably work without any hindrance,” he stated.

Source: http://sunnewsonline.com/work-resumes-on-second-niger-bridge/

Show us picture of the works going on there.
Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by surgical: 11:01am On Jan 20, 2018
Firgemachar:
My support for PMB is in serious anticipation of a SW presidency before or by 2023.

We Yorubas are stuck with PMB otherwise we fall to the bottom of the ladder.

PDP won't reckon with a Yoruba presidency anytime soon.
what did you get with obssanjo presidency, bola ige's death, Sunday Afolabi humiliation and death,humiliation of tafa balogun, shot opc at sight, can my foot, seizure of Lagos local government funds, bad roads across sw, check Lagos Abeokuta express way leading to his state,he couldn't fix it for eight years, what have you gotten from Osinbajo VP. it is only few individuals that benefits. it is good governance that benefits everyone and it can come from any tribe. so stop this president must come from my state,its of no use to majority of the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by olril17(m): 12:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
maclatunji:
I see them invading threads spewing vitriol all over Nairaland.

Does this translate to our dear President not getting reelected in 2019? No.

Keep massaging your pathetic egos like the President has told you, he is strategic and doesn’t need to rush to achieve results. The man is quietly fixing the country in places that are fundamental and will almost certainly return him to power outside of divine decree that might say otherwise.

Outside of this, he is unstoppable.

Do we have problems in Nigeria? Obviously, huge ones but I definitely don't count the likes of you as part of the solution more like a greater part of the problem.

Ultimately, I am confident that Nigeria will prevail despite people like you.

Let's see if your hate will win you a councillor's seat. #LOL

Bullshit..
Re: 2019 Election: Wailers Never Learn by Bizibi(m): 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
maclatunji:
I see them invading threads spewing vitriol all over Nairaland.

Does this translate to our dear President not getting reelected in 2019? No.

Keep massaging your pathetic egos like the President has told you, he is strategic and doesn’t need to rush to achieve results. The man is quietly fixing the country in places that are fundamental and will almost certainly return him to power outside of divine decree that might say otherwise.

Outside of this, he is unstoppable.

Do we have problems in Nigeria? Obviously, huge ones but I definitely don't count the likes of you as part of the solution more like a greater part of the problem.

Ultimately, I am confident that Nigeria will prevail despite people like you.

Let's see if your hate will win you a councillor's seat. #LOL

wonders shall never end......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Who Knows Where To Register For PVC In, Sango Ota, Ogun State? / Check Out The Bashing Our Twitter Senator Received For Posting This / Any Candidate Supported By both Igbos And Yorubas Is the Candidate Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.