Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding (29645 Views)

A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... / Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding / Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by omotai(f): 11:39am On Jan 20, 2018
Rest in peace
Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by oodua1stson: 11:59am On Jan 20, 2018
I know lots of Igbos who don't even want to go home because people who are doing well in the town get poisoned or murdered when they go to the village.

Na wa sha
Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by amnesty7: 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
If the dead has such powers, Fulani herdsmen and even Buhari won't be alive today after killing those Benue people.
Exactly! and same with the ppl who started killing the Fulanis.
Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by MrMakaveli20(m): 12:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
NaoSlay:

The woman uglyness might have killed him, what should he avenge?

This is a lesson to future men, never Marry an ugly lady.

your dad needed to have worked on his pullout game. now see the disaster he brought to the world
Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by ufuosman(m): 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
RIP
Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by mechanics(m): 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
They are advising him to do evil even in death, they don't know that vengeance belongs to God.
Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by ofuonyebi: 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
GOD pls save us from destiny destroyers...tragic death everywhere..
Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by aspirebig: 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
RIP ....so sad ...

With just 7 people present in the church minus the photographer and the priest (Rev)....i think it is more of church blessing not a proper wedding....

That is why we tell people to pray acidic prayers...

This world is a battle field.This is not a joke .

Dont just relax and say "whats gonna be..gonna be...if you they will waste the person one time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband / 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home / A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.