Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,595 members, 7,854,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

Why You Should Be Dating More Than One Guy At Once - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Be Dating More Than One Guy At Once (2785 Views)

Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? / How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? / Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Be Dating More Than One Guy At Once by donstan18: 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
lefulefu:
There are some ladies they will have 15 sugar daddies, 10 boyfriends plus the main boyfriend and they will be lashing all of them in ze oza room. Mehn i dey fear such babes ooshocked. After 5 yrs of such racket u notice their body looking so worn out with saggy tommy and tits. Just like when u overuse a brand new car it will turn to jalopy .

Power of d*ck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Be Dating More Than One Guy At Once by donstan18: 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
ubunja:

and you see some niggar willing to wife up that sewage saying dumb shit like "a woman's past doesnt matter" "true love doesnt judge" angry i swear one day i will kill these desperate Nice Guys

Lol grin, you Nigerian?
Re: Why You Should Be Dating More Than One Guy At Once by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
ibkayee:

You can't cheat on someone you aren't in a committed relationship with
You mean the lady will not have any serious relationship with anyone?

just casual stuff? That is just friendship then
Re: Why You Should Be Dating More Than One Guy At Once by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
ubunja:

why be nice in the first place? what are you compensating for??
u can treat someone with dignity and respect without expecting anything in return.now to such men who go out all their way to please such women,it may be due to timidity and low self esteem.now most of these ladies who have lived a very rough life in the past are very experienced.they are like former military combatants who have tasted the battle.the timid naive men u call nice guys can be likened to naive innocent civilians.these ex street women are like wolves and they are looking for a nice guy to oppress and manipulate.the nice guy has been lacking in female attention and the street chick knows this.the street chick comes off as nice and pampers the naive guy with attention that he craves for and he unfortunately gobbles it up.this does not stop the street chick having affairs even when married to the submissive naive man.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Be Dating More Than One Guy At Once by ubunja(m): 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
donstan18:

Lol grin, you Nigerian?
im Zimbabwean

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Be Dating More Than One Guy At Once by ibkayee(f): 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
greiboy:
You mean the lady will not have any serious relationship with anyone?

just casual stuff? That is just friendship then
When you're in the initial stages of getting to know the person and there hasn't been any mutual agreement to be in committed/serious relationship. I know some people jump straight into it but I'm talking about those who don't
Re: Why You Should Be Dating More Than One Guy At Once by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
donstan18:

Power of d*ck
ehn D!CK get power ooo grin grin grin
some can age a woman prematurely if she too collect plenty grin
some can pump a woman"s behind if her guy"s pingolo is well nourished grin
while others can destroy sex dolls grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Be Dating More Than One Guy At Once by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
ibkayee:

When you're in the initial stages of getting to know the person and there hasn't been any mutual agreement to be in committed/serious relationship. I know some people jump straight into it but I'm talking about those who don't
okay

I wanted to ask you to identify the category you fall under, but ...... grin
Re: Why You Should Be Dating More Than One Guy At Once by ibkayee(f): 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
greiboy:
okay

I wanted to ask you to identify the category you fall under, but ...... grin
Probably 1 and 7 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Be Dating More Than One Guy At Once by donstan18: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
lefulefu:
ehn D!CK get power ooo grin grin grin some can age a woman prematurely if she too collect plenty grin some can pump a woman"s behind if her guy"s pingolo is well nourished grin while others can destroy sex dolls grin
Fvck!!! grin Those lines really got me hard grin The only disadvantage about it is that it doesn't have shoulder grin Swim in, swim out grin
Re: Why You Should Be Dating More Than One Guy At Once by donstan18: 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
ubunja:
im Zimbabwean
Wow, cool
Re: Why You Should Be Dating More Than One Guy At Once by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
donstan18:

Fvck!!! grin
Those lines really got me hard grin
The only disadvantage about it is that it doesn't have shoulder grin
Swim in, swim out grin
gbam! grin grin

Re: Why You Should Be Dating More Than One Guy At Once by ubunja(m): 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
lefulefu:

u can treat someone with dignity and respect without expecting anything in return.now to such men who go out all their way to please such women,it may be due to timidity and low self esteem.now most of these ladies who have lived a very rough life in the past are very experienced.they are like former military combatants who have tasted the battle.the timid naive men u call nice guys can be likened to naive innocent civilians.these ex street women are like wolves and they are looking for a nice guy to oppress and manipulate.the nice guy has been lacking in female attention and the street chick knows this.the street chick comes off as nice and pampers the naive guy with attention that he craves for and he unfortunately gobbles it up.this does not stop the street chick having affairs even when married to the submissive naive man.
dignity and respect is NOT "nice" treatment. niceness is the kind of behaviour that makes your own GF ask you suspicously "why are you being nice?? what have you done??"
as for Nice Guys going for damaged women you are right. its the same why good girls go for damaged men, esteem issues.they get validation by dealing with "worse off" souls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Be Dating More Than One Guy At Once by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
ubunja:

and you see some niggar willing to wife up that sewage saying dumb shit like "a woman's past doesnt matter" "true love doesnt judge" angry i swear one day i will kill these desperate Nice Guys
Re: Why You Should Be Dating More Than One Guy At Once by imustsaymymindo: 11:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
ubunja:

i swear one day i will kill these desperate Nice Guys
Me too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? / I Ended It Yesterday. / Guys, Before You Take Any Girl Home 4 D Night, Ask Her If She Bedwets. E Get Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.