Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? (63565 Views)

4 Signs That You May Be Dating The Wrong Person / Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid / You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by marvelck: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
What Flavour is doing is not fair, at all

How can only him be dating two beautiful women, (ex beauty queens) at the same time. Haba na cheating naa

Tuface, Wizkid', and Davido did their own and left. But in Flavour's case,.he has refused to let go. I m very sure, baby number 2 is already loading for Anna Banner

Anna and Sandra really need to move on and find someone else to settle down with and stop the whole drama with Flavour

30 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
Na money and fame them dey after.If you see flavour throwback pix I no think say those babymamas go smile with am then

251 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:31am On Dec 30, 2019
- if the babes are not complaining, why should you?
- if women gladly get married as 2nd/3rd/4th wife, why would you think that a man couldnt date 2 babes at the same time?

186 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by meobizy(f): 1:41am On Dec 30, 2019
comshots:
Na money and fame them dey after.If you see flavour throwback pix I no think say those babymamas go smile with am then
When I saw his first video I nearly died from laughter. The guy did a glow up and now females view him as a sexual demi god.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by meobizy(f): 1:42am On Dec 30, 2019
Anna has really let herself go. Nigerian women and their hatred for exercise, sha. She looks like my niece's (who is the same age) elder sister.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by FamousMonk: 5:15am On Dec 30, 2019
shocked

Exactly what happens when your preeq is as flavored as a shisha pot.Every hoe will wanna suck it..
But nevertheless..Flavor has just Anna and Sandra and you're complaining..
How about me who has Salome,Gift,MiMi,Charity,Favour,Stella,and including my Neighbour's wife mama Sikira?

139 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by Katier00(f): 6:31am On Dec 30, 2019
FamousMonk:
shocked

Exactly what happens when your preeq is as flavored as a shisha pot.Every hoe will wanna suck it..
How about me who has Salome,Gift,MiMi,Charity,Favour,Stella,and including my Neighbour's wife mama Sikira?
clap for yourself

65 Likes

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
- if the babes are not complaining, why should you?
- if women gladly get married as 2nd/3rd/4th wife, why would you think that a man couldnt date 2 babes at the same time?
My brother, the op na international amebo to-be.

Imagine the tone of his rants like he is the general overseer of women and relationships.

Mr op, just stf. Jealousy is leprosy

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by MVLOX(m): 8:23am On Dec 30, 2019
Na to marry the two na.... Wetin e dey wait for....

1 Like

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by Ayobami7(m): 10:11am On Dec 30, 2019
无聊的

2 Likes

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by itsme01: 10:14am On Dec 30, 2019
cool

when you have enough money to make two women happy abeg dont hesitate

Chidinma go soon join the list

8 Likes

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by Odunolumide(m): 10:29am On Dec 30, 2019
people marry two wives at the same time. Talkless babymama

2 Likes

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by Usihyelda(m): 10:40am On Dec 30, 2019
FamousMonk:
shocked

my bro. ur case is diff

7 Likes

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by drizslim(m): 10:42am On Dec 30, 2019
Ijele aburó Guy name!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by chizzyreal: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2019
grin

I wish to be like flavour.

Fucking them pretty mamas tongue

1 Like

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by englishmart(m): 10:42am On Dec 30, 2019
I don't know which is which among the baby mamas though, but if I were Flavour, I wouldn't leave any of them either. It's not a crime to be Oliver twist. After all, he's African and is entitled to as many wives as possible.
You want him to leave them for who? After extracting all their nutrients

24 Likes

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by wyowkilsokdh: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2019
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by GeneralPula: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2019
cool
Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by Humphrizy(m): 10:43am On Dec 30, 2019
Flavour.....Oringo Master grin OP Abeg free him jare... He didn't force any of them into it... Besides they are adults and they know what they want for themselves

Graciously... call or whatsapp 0"8"0"9215'1959 if you need Pure Original Unadulterated Honey....

6 Likes

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by philip0906(m): 10:43am On Dec 30, 2019
They're not complaining that's if it's even true...so I wonder what your grouse is undecided
Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by ajebuter(f): 10:43am On Dec 30, 2019
Wetin concern you?

Aproko

5 Likes

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by Heffalump(m): 10:43am On Dec 30, 2019
OP, what's your problem, is it your penis he's using ? kiss
Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 30, 2019
Is that bleaching I'm seeing? On a man?

1 Like

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by illicit(m): 10:44am On Dec 30, 2019
their cup of beverages

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by idiege12(m): 10:44am On Dec 30, 2019
Money bro, Money and fame.

Meanwhile, see the moment Davido gets a presidential welcome in Accra, Ghana.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YoZy78Og0E

1 Like

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by MufasaRebirth: 10:44am On Dec 30, 2019
Dem no get level na, so I'm not surprised sad
Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by GamalNasser: 10:44am On Dec 30, 2019
They don't call him Ijele for nothing

1 Like

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by Kingosytex(m): 10:44am On Dec 30, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy He is smart and a bad sharp guy...

1 Like

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by careytommy37(m): 10:45am On Dec 30, 2019
undecided

16 Likes

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by foolbuster: 10:45am On Dec 30, 2019
marvelck:
What Flavour is doing is not fair, at all

How can only him be dating two beautiful women, (ex beauty queens) at the same time. Haba na cheating naa

Tuface, Wizkid', and Davido did their own and left. But in Flavour's case,.he has refused to let go. I m very sure, baby number 2 is already loading for Anna Banner

Anna and Sandra really need to move on and find someone else to settle down with and stop the whole drama with Flavour

Amebo. please focus on your own life and leave sucessful people alone.

4 Likes

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by baby124: 10:45am On Dec 30, 2019
Because the women are fools. His money and looks won’t last forever. Only if they could see the future.

3 Likes

Re: How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? by NaijadrivaCars: 10:45am On Dec 30, 2019
Leave Ijele alone. He has what they want. Hustle nicc

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral / Nigerian Lady Who Slaughtered Goat For Christmas Trends Online. Photos / Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Style Dance At An Occasion, Got Guests Screaming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.