Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,753 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

5 Reasons Why Lalas247 Will Always Be In My Head - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Lalas247 Will Always Be In My Head (3271 Views)

I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head / The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? / How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why Lalas247 Will Always Be In My Head by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 20, 2018
1) she's family: she supports liverpool fc, a club i've supported since 2004 and as you know, we never walk alone. So... Lalas247, ready cat walk by my side as we soar higher and higher on the Prem table smiley

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Lalas247 Will Always Be In My Head by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 20, 2018
2) she's friendly: i might be wrong on this one but i've never seen her hit back on anyone like safia , dominic or poco would do when guys come after desperate girls. She has friends across genders as she's full of life and laughs often
Re: 5 Reasons Why Lalas247 Will Always Be In My Head by RoyalBlak007: 8:54am On Jan 20, 2018
Even if they soar higher. ..

They'll still never win the Pŕem grin #Fact
Re: 5 Reasons Why Lalas247 Will Always Be In My Head by DaddyKross: 8:57am On Jan 20, 2018
The last time Liverpool won the premier league, Buhari was the president of Nigeria.

Biko i no feel fine, goan wake your ancestors and argue with them
Re: 5 Reasons Why Lalas247 Will Always Be In My Head by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 20, 2018
3) she has got the curves: they say man's not hot but some girls definitely are hot. She's got the curves, the appeal and the romantic pose. If i was to make a sex doll, it would look like her. when i find it hard to 'semenise,' i conjure her picture for 'free flow'
Re: 5 Reasons Why Lalas247 Will Always Be In My Head by akeentech(m): 8:59am On Jan 20, 2018
You can channel this to something profitable u know
Re: 5 Reasons Why Lalas247 Will Always Be In My Head by dollyjoy(f): 8:59am On Jan 20, 2018
Bignoisemqker,you are a disgrace to guys in this section.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Lalas247 Will Always Be In My Head by donstan18: 9:01am On Jan 20, 2018
bignoisemaker:
1) she's family: she supports liverpool fc, a club i've supported since 2004 and as you know, we never walk alone. So... Lala, ready cat walk by my side as we soar higher and higher on the Prem table smiley

Soar high kor, sow high heel ni

Re: 5 Reasons Why Lalas247 Will Always Be In My Head by tyup(m): 9:02am On Jan 20, 2018
bignoisemaker:
3) she's got the curves: they say man's not hot but some girls definitely are hot. She's got the curves, the appeal and the romantic pose. If i was to make a sex doll, it would look like hers. Even if i find it hard to 'semenise,' i conjure her picture for free flow

can u see ur life......this has always been ur first point, the ones up there are just advertisement. Abeg next undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Lalas247 Will Always Be In My Head by donstan18: 9:03am On Jan 20, 2018
dollyjoy:

Because he's not praising you grin

E pain am.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Lalas247 Will Always Be In My Head by akeentech(m): 9:04am On Jan 20, 2018
bignoisemaker:
1) she's family: she supports liverpool fc, a club i've supported since 2004 and as you know, we never walk alone. So... Lalas247, ready cat walk by my side as we soar higher and higher on the Prem table smiley
One bottle of Orgin (non-alcoholic) for you.

YNWA.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Lalas247 Will Always Be In My Head by Shayneward1: 9:05am On Jan 20, 2018
I like Lalas247 and sexybbstar they stand out from the girls in this forum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Lalas247 Will Always Be In My Head by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 20, 2018
4) she is romantic: since kashy's unceremonial romance with jude made her infamous,i find romantic peeps reduce day by day. lala, midehi and few others still give me that butterfly feeling. her comments on my thread on Reverse cowgirl style was mind/dudu blowing
Re: 5 Reasons Why Lalas247 Will Always Be In My Head by DaddyKross: 9:08am On Jan 20, 2018
donstan18:

E pain am.

Re: 5 Reasons Why Lalas247 Will Always Be In My Head by DaddyKross: 9:09am On Jan 20, 2018
Fire away, Op. We dey behind you.

Make mesef open thread for Makydebbie kiss
Re: 5 Reasons Why Lalas247 Will Always Be In My Head by boiz2men(m): 9:13am On Jan 20, 2018
Lol.. No hate intended. But that babe only got curves or so I think. I might be wrong. She isn't all so delectable as you all paint her. She isn't bad. She's just your regular plain Jane with curves.

No hate please.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Lalas247 Will Always Be In My Head by MrScribe: 9:15am On Jan 20, 2018
bignoisemaker:
3) she has got the curves: they say man's not hot but some girls definitely are hot. She's got the curves, the appeal and the romantic pose. If i was to make a sex doll, it would look like her. when i find it hard to 'semenise,' i conjure her picture for 'free flow'

She is overrated.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Lalas247 Will Always Be In My Head by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 20, 2018
Shayneward1:
Oh! Thank you smiley smiley
Re: 5 Reasons Why Lalas247 Will Always Be In My Head by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 20, 2018
5) she's independent: she's the type that believes in equality in all aspect, including finance. If you qualify to get her 'cookie,' it would be for mutual benefit and not for financial gain. I doubt if she'll bill you on a date. Little wonders she supported both males and females paying the same fee for the beach party
Re: 5 Reasons Why Lalas247 Will Always Be In My Head by makydebbie(f): 9:17am On Jan 20, 2018
DaddyKross:
Fire away, Op. We dey behind you.

Make mesef open thread for Makydeb
bie kiss
Fire on. kiss
Re: 5 Reasons Why Lalas247 Will Always Be In My Head by nezzar: 9:19am On Jan 20, 2018
dollyjoy:
donstan18:

E pain am.
Both of you are wrong

I can see someone that's kind of jealous and the other 1 is an asslicker

#Truth
Re: 5 Reasons Why Lalas247 Will Always Be In My Head by myself13: 9:19am On Jan 20, 2018
Re: 5 Reasons Why Lalas247 Will Always Be In My Head by donstan18: 9:21am On Jan 20, 2018
nezzar:
Both of you are wrong
#Truth
And one attention seeker grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Lalas247 Will Always Be In My Head by RoyalBlak007: 9:26am On Jan 20, 2018
/Shė gøt a cheesy phāt āss ♡ , I cąll em jělly/

/Iòn mind singing tó it like R-Kêlly☆/

shocked Dámn! Åss soft like drùgstore còtton cheesy

Ah-swęar this bábe don pręss my mumů button embarassed
Re: 5 Reasons Why Lalas247 Will Always Be In My Head by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 20, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Even if they soar higher. ..

They'll still never win the Pŕem grin #Fact
and your club? angry
Re: 5 Reasons Why Lalas247 Will Always Be In My Head by sirBLUNT: 9:38am On Jan 20, 2018
nezzar:
Both of you are wrong
#Truth
nezzar nezzar u and asslicking mata ehh nawa oo lol
how fa weting dey xup?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Lalas247 Will Always Be In My Head by Lalas247(f): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2018
Shayneward1:
Awww thanks wink
Re: 5 Reasons Why Lalas247 Will Always Be In My Head by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 20, 2018
dollyjoy:
why do you have to say that
Re: 5 Reasons Why Lalas247 Will Always Be In My Head by Lalas247(f): 9:44am On Jan 20, 2018
bignoisemaker:

My Niqqa cheesy klopp Just informed me to show face here .... Gracias kiss
Our boys making me so proud ... hope we can keep it up ... we just might steal the show ....

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Lalas247 Will Always Be In My Head by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 20, 2018
donstan18:

E pain am.
I will praise her
Re: 5 Reasons Why Lalas247 Will Always Be In My Head by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 20, 2018
Lalas247 I haven't seen your comment since this guy is praising you,is it that you are wicked or what
Re: 5 Reasons Why Lalas247 Will Always Be In My Head by akeentech(m): 9:47am On Jan 20, 2018
Lalas247:

My Niqqa cheesy klopp Just informed me to show face here .... Gracias kiss
Our boys making me so proud ... hope we can keep it up ... we just might steal the show ....
Swansea game is unpredictable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As a Parent What Will You Do When You Catch Your Child Wanking? (mastubating) / Slay Mama Advertise For Church Program Dressed Semi Nude / Tottenham Star Dele Alli Dumps Girlfriend Of 2 Years And Moves Onto Another Woma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.