Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Tottenham Star Dele Alli Dumps Girlfriend Of 2 Years And Moves Onto Another Woma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tottenham Star Dele Alli Dumps Girlfriend Of 2 Years And Moves Onto Another Woma (3277 Views)

Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tottenham Star Dele Alli Dumps Girlfriend Of 2 Years And Moves Onto Another Woma by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
Tottenham HotSpurs and England star, Dele Alli has broken up with his girlfriend of over 2 years, Ruby Mae and moved onto a Long Island star, Megan Barton-Hanson.
Dele, 22, reportedly told close friends that after two-and-a-half years in a relationship, he wanted to have fun again as a single man, leaving Ruby, 23, devastated.

Dele who broke up with lingerie model, Ruby, three weeks ago, met Megan, 24, while partying in a London club on Saturday night and reportedly swapped numbers with her.
A source told Sun: “Dele told Ruby it wasn’t working. She’s devastated and fought to stay together but his mind is made up.
“It wasn’t long before he started enjoying his newfound single status — partying at Tape on Saturday night where he met Megan for the first time.”

A fellow partygoer revealed: “Dele was really keen on Megan and went over to introduce himself right away.
“There were plenty of other girls in the club including lots of Megan’s co-stars but it was her that caught his eye.
“He called her beautiful and said he wanted to take her out for dinner. Before the night was over they exchanged numbers.
“Megan was thrilled. She’s been down and Dele is definitely her type.
“She was wary given his split and questioned whether things are definitely over between him and Ruby.”

Source:https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/02/tottenham-star-dele-alli-dumps.html?m=1

Re: Tottenham Star Dele Alli Dumps Girlfriend Of 2 Years And Moves Onto Another Woma by overdrive(m): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
Young Dele sowing his wild oats.we all passed through this stage.Dele take it easy Sha before one of the scorned girls will cry rape.
Remember who you are and where you are coming from.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Star Dele Alli Dumps Girlfriend Of 2 Years And Moves Onto Another Woma by ShinqRambq: 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
Good Job Dele,Like I always say
It is never too late for a Kovacic for Barkley substitution. cool

3 Likes

Re: Tottenham Star Dele Alli Dumps Girlfriend Of 2 Years And Moves Onto Another Woma by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
grin my man spreading his seeds in his youthful age shocked man oyibo babes are way hotter than the black female frogs we have here

Come and sell your verified Nigerian Adsense to me

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Star Dele Alli Dumps Girlfriend Of 2 Years And Moves Onto Another Woma by sukerefakere(m): 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
Yoruba demon

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Star Dele Alli Dumps Girlfriend Of 2 Years And Moves Onto Another Woma by Earthquake2: 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
No time
Re: Tottenham Star Dele Alli Dumps Girlfriend Of 2 Years And Moves Onto Another Woma by Menusvan: 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
the same way he dumped Nigeria
Re: Tottenham Star Dele Alli Dumps Girlfriend Of 2 Years And Moves Onto Another Woma by yungmayor02(m): 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
overdrive:
Young Dele sowing his wild oats.we all passed through this stage.Dele take it easy Sha before one of the scorned girls will cry rape.
Remember who you are and where you are coming from.

grin grin
Re: Tottenham Star Dele Alli Dumps Girlfriend Of 2 Years And Moves Onto Another Woma by stiles009(m): 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
Was he suppose to move on to a man?

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Star Dele Alli Dumps Girlfriend Of 2 Years And Moves Onto Another Woma by ivor1(m): 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
ShinqRambq:
Good Job Dele,Like I always say
It is never too late for a Kovacic for Barkley substitution. cool
Finish me this night. I done laugh sotee tears dy comot for my eyes...���
Re: Tottenham Star Dele Alli Dumps Girlfriend Of 2 Years And Moves Onto Another Woma by Jaqenhghar: 12:14am On Feb 21, 2019
Re: Tottenham Star Dele Alli Dumps Girlfriend Of 2 Years And Moves Onto Another Woma by engrtee(f): 12:28am On Feb 21, 2019
naija dey represent
Re: Tottenham Star Dele Alli Dumps Girlfriend Of 2 Years And Moves Onto Another Woma by generationz(f): 4:42am On Feb 22, 2019
I pity the last one

imagine her fighting to keep a relationship to a man that wants nothing to do with her again

That's the height of debasement of self worth

Once I start seeing signs , I speak up. If you don't want the relationship , I'm out.

If it was about the money , she definitely can make hers if she believes in herself. Heck she can get another rich guy , but time wasted can't be regained.

A Bad relationship destroys the self esteem of at least one partner.

Don't waste your time in a bad relationship. There's someone out there praying to have you as his/ her Queen or king.
Re: Tottenham Star Dele Alli Dumps Girlfriend Of 2 Years And Moves Onto Another Woma by harrisonford001: 4:50am On Feb 22, 2019
Yoruba demon
Re: Tottenham Star Dele Alli Dumps Girlfriend Of 2 Years And Moves Onto Another Woma by Randy100: 5:57am On Feb 22, 2019
I understand Dele, sometimes it is difficult to keep one girl for a year.
Re: Tottenham Star Dele Alli Dumps Girlfriend Of 2 Years And Moves Onto Another Woma by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 22, 2019
Hmmm i see
Re: Tottenham Star Dele Alli Dumps Girlfriend Of 2 Years And Moves Onto Another Woma by luminouz(m): 7:17am On Feb 22, 2019
generationz:
I pity the last one

imagine her fighting to keep a relationship to a man that wants nothing to do with her again

That's the height of debasement of self worth

Once I start seeing signs , I speak up. If you don't want the relationship , I'm out.

If it was about the money , she definitely can make hers if she believes in herself. Heck she can get another rich guy , but time wasted can't be regained.

A Bad relationship destroys the self esteem of at least one partner.

Don't waste your time in a bad relationship. There's someone out there praying to have you as his/ her Queen or king.
Not bad!!!
But love makes u do stupid things sometimes!
Re: Tottenham Star Dele Alli Dumps Girlfriend Of 2 Years And Moves Onto Another Woma by PapiFlin(m): 7:48am On Feb 22, 2019
After all the PDA during world cup

Re: Tottenham Star Dele Alli Dumps Girlfriend Of 2 Years And Moves Onto Another Woma by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 22, 2019
TYPICAL AFONJA

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Twerk And Shake Her Heavy Backside To Shade Tonto Dikeh Ex / Am I the Laziest Nairalander? [Picture] / 30 Yrs Old, No Seriously Girlfriend. How Do I Stop Masturbation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.