Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) (37482 Views)

BREAKING: Obasanjo Receives Atiku In Abekouta (photo) / Olusegun Obasanjo's PhD Cake, Christian Theology (Photos) / Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by Spidermon: 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
We know as e dey go
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by Ekeke1(m): 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
never late to do anything
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by djon78(m): 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
Congrats Baba!! Well deserved. You are an inspiration
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by ShySteady(m): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
When will Buhari return to the classroom?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by amnesty7: 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nltaliban:
"I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet."

Seun, please remove this nonsense away from my profile.. It's not a must to believe a Muslim. Don't join buhari in islamising Nigeria.

Religion of piss undecided
Who forced you to accept that before commenting in a Muslim related thread?
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by Gruvychuky(f): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
OBJ
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
May God judge all of them

Both past and present leaders
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
Congratulations mr president.

Unlike the other one (Buhari) who has refused to developing himself academically after he was over thrown from power for leadership failure but went for cows rearing. He's now using his herdsmen colleagues to causing calamities to shitholes citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
Congratulations Sir!
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
huptin:
It is a rare trait among Nigerian leaders to seek for more knowledge either in office or out of office. If only Buhari had improved his knowledge in those 30 years preceding his return, he will not be the hostage to power that he currently is.

Knowledge supercedes all.

Loud it! The Dullard of Daura needs to hear this!
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by CloudResident(m): 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
Kelvin0:
And he still looks like Godzilla

Agreed. Only that you failed to see that the greatest man from your Igbo rep actually looks like Smeagol! grin
Who amongst your ancestors can match his lifetime feat? And an not being sarcastic pls undecided
It's an achievement. Purge yourself of inherited hatred for other tribes. undecided

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by bounju(m): 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
Only if our President can humble himself and go back to school, by now I will be eating chicken and rice not socking garri in my house. cry
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nltaliban:

Seun, please remove this nonsense away from my profile.. It's not a must to believe a Muslim. Don't join buhari in islamising Nigeria.

Easy to remove bro
Just write the Apostolic Creed on your profile or something like Jesus Christ is the way, the Truth and the Life, no one comes to the Father except Him. This declaration neutralizes the goddam shahadda.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by opribo(m): 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
Buha! Buha!! Buhaha!!!

How many times did I call you, work on yourself. Obj has shown the way at least now we know old age isn't a barrier once you are willing.
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by Thedruggist: 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
Congratulations baba Iyabo
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by baralatie(m): 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
RentedReality:
Congrats Obasanjo

It speaks to your character that even with all you've achieved, you still seek to better yourself

Respect
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by Rolings: 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nltaliban:

Your moniker is Nltaliban....... all Taliban are muslims ...so why all the noise .
Shut up
dare to be different
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by baralatie(m): 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
bounju:
Only if our President can humble himself and go back to school, by now I will be eating chicken and rice not socking garri in my house. cry
you people have come o!
lol!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by reality1010: 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo (GCFR), Ph.D, was yesterday evening honoured as the first recipient of a doctorate degree from the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN). The former president celebrated with friends and associates in Abuja to celebrate the great achievement..

Olusegun Obasanjo made history as he received a doctorate in Christian Theology, the university’s first PhD.

It is reported that Obasanjo would be considered for an appointment as a facilitator or supervisor as PhD was the least qualification for one to teach in the institution.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/olusegun-obasanjo-emerges-first-phd-graduate-at-noun.html
Congrat! OBJ can now compete very well with his kins men who r making it in gospel business.
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by reality1010: 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo (GCFR), Ph.D, was yesterday evening honoured as the first recipient of a doctorate degree from the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN). The former president celebrated with friends and associates in Abuja to celebrate the great achievement..

Olusegun Obasanjo made history as he received a doctorate in Christian Theology, the university’s first PhD.

It is reported that Obasanjo would be considered for an appointment as a facilitator or supervisor as PhD was the least qualification for one to teach in the institution.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/olusegun-obasanjo-emerges-first-phd-graduate-at-noun.html
Congrat! OBJ can now compete very well with his kins men who r making it in gospel business.Once again CONGRAT!
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
honestivo:

Independent of his past, he still deserved some respect pls
Is it by force? Respect him alone na. Why do you intend to impose the respect from someone else to him. Nawaoooo... Which leader in this country deserves respect? Only few. Come bros , take your time ooo
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by Riichyy(m): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
oliidell:
Wao!

Engr.

Dr.

Chief

General

President
He was refused membership of NSE/ COREN so he is not an Engineer, take note.
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by Nltaliban(m): 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
Rolings:

Your moniker is Nltaliban....... all Taliban are muslims ...so why all the noise .
Shut up
dare to be different

I'm not a Muslim!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
Congrat to baba, my namesake. OBJ is a renaissance man.
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by Nltaliban(m): 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
jfolorun:

Easy to remove bro
Just write the Apostolic Creed on your profile or something like Jesus Christ is the way, the Truth and the Life, no one comes to the Father except Him. This declaration neutralizes the goddam shahadda.

Thanks man

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by Terajah: 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
honestivo:

Independent of his past, he still deserved some respect pls
I am just passing bye
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by billyG(m): 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
Let dem publish his thesis let us re-examine him again if he really merit Phd acedemically.
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by FEGNO: 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
RentedReality:
Congrats Obasanjo

It speaks to your character that even with all you've achieved, you still seek to better yourself

Respect

Unlike the Dullard presently ruling over Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by Honestagbons(m): 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
Congrats sir
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by omonnakoda: 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nltaliban:

Seun, please remove this nonsense away from my profile.. It's not a must to be a Muslim. Don't join buhari in islamising Nigeria.

There is no kettle but the blue kettle
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
I dnt consider this NOUN As a university. How can students be goin to classes only once in a week? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha's Name Missing From The List Of People To Collect Certificate Of Return / Police Station Flooded After Rainfall: Nigerians React / Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.