Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) (37509 Views)

BREAKING: Obasanjo Receives Atiku In Abekouta (photo) / Olusegun Obasanjo's PhD Cake, Christian Theology (Photos) / Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
Congrats Obj
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nltaliban:
"I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet."

Seun, please remove this nonsense away from my profile.. It's not a must to be a Muslim. Don't join buhari in islamising Nigeria.

Religion of piss undecided

Na u cos am
D day I was tempted to post in a Muslim post
And I saw this condition
I ran away
U clicked it cos u wanted so badly to post there
Now u are a muslim grin
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by jack00000: 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
vicflexzy:
I dnt consider this NOUN As a university. How can students be goin to classes only once in a week? undecided
u can apply to study there and let's see if u can make 3rd class
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by Apexdon(m): 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
shocked

I never knew monkeys could get a doctorate.
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
jack00000:
u can apply to study there and let's see if u can make 3rd class
how can they make wen they attend class once every 7 days?
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by redsun(m): 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
Apexdon:
shocked

I never knew monkeys could get a doctorate.

In monkey course, of course.Of what use is Christian theology to Africans aside indoctrination and mental slavery?
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by godwon01(m): 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
Papa is a living legend. A shinny example to both young and old. Hate him or like him ,no nigerian leader has achieved whatever he has done for this country. I remember meeting him in 1984 during a burial of one elderly man at Owu community in Abeokuta . He was the chairman of the occasion and he dressed in short knicker and khaki top like Tai Solarin. He was smoking heavy tobacco the one yoruba used to call ikoko. When he arrived at the occasion, everybody knows that he has arrived. It was Ebenezer Obey that played on that occasion. He is a powerful legend and has the intrest of people at heart. I pray for his long life and endurable achievement in life. Weldon baba.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
Congrats to him.
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
kenzysmith:
After he done kill pple tire he wan make things ryt with God if this guy go heaven na mean say heaven sure 4 tinubu and the criminals 4 nairaland
do you know whether obasanjo is an ELECT?
God have a way of providing circumstances that will cause elects to make heaven.
A typical example is the thief on the cross who got an awoof salvation.
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
kennieG:
One of the apes that left the zoo in these shithole it is today. One day they will be celebrated no more. sic*
please free obasanjo.
Last i checked,the old man doesn't have 15million PVCs.
Automated mumus brought us here.,
not obasanjo.
We should start taking responsibility.
Learn from the man,he is always improving himself.
We should try and improve ourselves too.
As i am telling you i am also telling myself.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by Remzie(m): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
Point of correction! Chief Olusegun Obasanjo isn't the first PH.D in NOUN but the first PH.D graduand of department of Theology.
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by Aparakay(m): 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
Any Noun students that is currently serving
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by resurgentxtian4: 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
redsun:

In monkey course, of course.Of what use is Christian theology to Africans aside indoctrination and mental slavery?

Muslim filth!
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by Lec25(m): 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
soberdrunk:
It is beginning to look like baba has found the secret to immortality.....
angry
you are absolutely correct.
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by Beesluv001(m): 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
Congrat ebora owu
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by Mechejy: 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
Congrats baba.buhari will graduate in muslim univ as the great certificateless president an tribalistic northerner
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by maisauki: 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
PhD in Christian Theology for ebora owu...what an imbalance, what a twist
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by supereagle(m): 11:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
I remember three eminent elderstatemen in Nigeria who got PhD at Old age when they have acheived a lot in life
1' Dr Sam Mbakwe.; AFTER HE WAS RELEASED FROM THE JAIL, HE WENT BACK TO SCHOOL AND GOT HIGHER DEGREES TO PhD LEVEL.
2, Dr TM MBU PhD a Ph.D degree in International Studies in 2001 at the age of 72.
3. Dr OBJ
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by omonnakoda: 11:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
Where are his children and grandchildren
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by godquality: 3:06am On Jan 21, 2018
How come he's the first? Was he the only one that took that course?
It's a win win situation. The university is getting cheap publicity and OBJ a PhD.
I only wondered if an average Nigerian would've been honoured like this if he/she were to be in OBJ's shoes.
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by yassjib: 7:05am On Jan 21, 2018
no be small thing ooo
Re: Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos) by room089: 9:09am On Jan 21, 2018
Watch out for Buhari as he would be receiving his PhD from NOUN come 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? / Presidential Election: Yahaya Bello's Billboard Spotted In Port Harcourt / Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.