Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

Please Advice Me, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. (871 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. by ethanmax(m): 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
Please advise me on this, My girlfriend broke up with me since december, because she ask me for money in the night at 8;30pm when we go out on a date, i told her to wait till money, that am not with my atm card. she left in anger.
since that day i have been begging her, send her countless message but she refused to accept me back, i love her so much, we work in the same company. If i called her to come so that we can talk, she will say i should text it on her phone, that she can't talk with me. Her female friends have called the both of us so that we can settle but she refused.
Now she is begging me for money. what should i do now?
Re: Please Advice Me, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. by DaddyKross: 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
Send her the money

Only if you are a fool.

10 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. by LessNoise: 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
Give her the money and be tagged a FOOL

4 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
Send her the money since that's the only reason you seems important in the relationship. You need to stay relevant still.
Re: Please Advice Me, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. by donstan18: 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
ethanmax:
[s] Please advise me on this, My girlfriend broke up with me since december, because she ask me for money in the night at 8;30pm when we go out on a date, i told her to wait till money, that am not with my atm card. she left in anger.
since that day i have been begging her, send her countless message but she refused to accept me back, i love her so much, we work in the same company. If i called her to come so that we can talk, she will say i should text it on her phone, that she can't talk with me. Her female friends have called the both of us so that we can settle but she refused.
Now she is begging me for money. what should i do now? [/s]

Both of you should go and prepare for your waec

10 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. by gabinogem(m): 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
Such insolence... OP very unfortunate that there's no respect in ur relationship.
Re: Please Advice Me, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. by SenorFax(m): 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
Mumu
Re: Please Advice Me, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. by OhGeeBee: 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
What a question!!! You should simply send her the money since you're benevolent and have the money already.

Just view it like you're helping her. Since you get no sister or anybody in your family you fit use that money help

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. by Dzeimzb: 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
A girlfriend that can't wait till morning for you to give her the morning is a Leach and should be replaced with a doll. Also, a boyfriend that is emotional as a baby and accept his only role in the relationship as a maga should be flogged. Guy stop falling hands, . So after giving her the money what happens. You think she will accept you back?. You have just opened a savings account for her

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. by habsydiamond(m): 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
at last dem collect Saturday for Ur hand give u Sunday and u still dey beg say make she collect the Sunday for ur hand give u Monday..oga u no deliverance oooo..
Re: Please Advice Me, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. by Ajoboss(m): 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
DaddyKross:
Send her the money

Only if you are a fool.
bros u get head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advice Me, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. by Afritop(m): 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
sad Very silly topic. Is she the only girl in this world. You have three options
1) Give her money
2) Look for another girl
3) Commit suicide and save yourself the stress ( Though not advisable)
Re: Please Advice Me, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. by Ajoboss(m): 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
Send her d money na,after all u don already open acct for beard beard bank
Re: Please Advice Me, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. by Timajohn(m): 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
Use the money to purchase sex doll bro.. You will thank me later
Re: Please Advice Me, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. by 9jayes: 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
Which company you both work for? Cos this English eh...
Re: Please Advice Me, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. by Marshalxv(m): 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
Continue fooling yourself, you chose to bring your empty brain to 2018. keep paying o,I'll tell u wen to stop. oga payee
Re: Please Advice Me, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
ethanmax:
Please advise me on this, My girlfriend broke up with me since december, because she ask me for money in the night at 8;30pm when we go out on a date, i told her to wait till money, that am not with my atm card. she left in anger.
Now she is begging me for money. what should i do now?
get a sex doll biko cheesy
Re: Please Advice Me, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
Timajohn:
Use the money to purchase sex doll bro.. You will thank me later

Re: Please Advice Me, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
Some girls can disgrace womanhood sha. No wonder guys keep saying ladies are only after money.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Reveals How Her Friend Attempted Snatching Her Benefactor (photos) / 30 Rules Every Woman Should Follow To Have An Amazing Marriage Life / How My Father And I Had Sexual Intercourse With A Girl The Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.