Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union (38036 Views)

Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) / Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack / Chinonso Obiaju: Nigerian Teenager Shot Dead In South Africa – Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
chrisley:

Ur level of daftness beats all stretch of ma imagination

U even had de balls to say u can't stoop so low to dia level.. what makes u tink u can measure up intellectually or e-brawl wit de poetic postmann or de ruthless deathlezz

U beta duck wen u see dem cos I can assure u de'll lay ur ass out if eva dear to square up

Deathlezz n postMann are not an entity..
https://www.nairaland.com/2929399/top-10-nairalands-phrasemakers-recent
SA introduced you to civilization by dominating your economic space with it's world class retail stores and restaurants and also colonized you with DSTV

you ugly apes need to remember that every time you open your big nostrils and talk nonsense grin

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Deathlezz: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
Jayceon:
SA introduced you to civilization by dominating your economic space with it's world class retail stores and restaurants and also colonized you with DSTV

you ugly apes need to remember that every time you open your big nostrils and talk nonsense grin
your so-called restaurants and stalls belong to boers and British and they are all here for one thing: economic asylum. The average Zulu south doesn’t have the cognition to run a spaza shop , never mind a retailer.

Check... Zulu cranium case is discovered to be the lowest amongs modern humans.

Our economy is twice as big as yours. The only space you’re dominating in Africa is xenophobia and aids, piggie.

Buy the way, I learnt you pack of dogs have finished murdering white farmers and have turned to the very Africans who made you humans again.

Eeeeeeeeww

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
Deathlezz:
your so-called restaurants and stalls belong to boers and British and they are all here for one thing: economic asylum. The average Zulu south is doesn’t have the cognition to run a spaza shop , never mind a retailer.

Check... Zulu cranium case is discovered to be the lowest amongs modern humans.

Our economy is twice as big as yours. The Oby space you’re dominating in Africa is xenophobia and aids, piggie.

Buy the way, I learnt you pack of dogs have finished murdering white farmers and have turned to the very Africans who made you humans again.

Eeeeeeeeww
Economic asylum indeed...

so coca cola and KFC (American establishments) are also dominating the world because they seek economic asylum globally?

you are a hopeless consumer from a miserable jungle that can't even farm bananas grin and that's why your shïthole country remains our economic punching bag and will remain that way for many many centuries.the sooner you get used to that the better

Ya'll should just continue to chop each other and let SA run the show smiley

4 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Deathlezz: 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
Jayceon:
Economic asylum indeed...

so coca cola and KFC (American establishments) are also dominating the world because they seek economic asylum globally?

you are a hopeless consumer from a miserable jungle that can't even farm bananas grin and that's why your shïthole country remains our economic punching bag and will remain that way for many many centuries.the sooner you get used to that the better

Ya'll should just continue to chop each other and let SA run the show smiley

You have a brain the size of a lime bean!

American multinationals were here for business expansion and growth. You feral Forrest rats are nowhere except in your endless slum domes running spaza

Dstv, shopritr and woolsworth all belong to the Anglo Dutch and they fled South Africa after apes dressed in suit were given political power to rule.

You don’t dominate an economy twice your size.

2018 and Zulus still practice subsistence farming leaving 7% whites to feed them.

There’s shortage of live guinea pigs for medical experiments when Zulus are permanently unproductive members of society. I say they should be used as human laboratory experiment.

The speed at which white South African firms rushed here like economic scavengers after the fall of apartheid is all the reason they don’t want you economic leeches.

As it is today, 40 million Zulus are still at the economic bottom in South Africa

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by postmann: 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Jayceon:
says the jobLEZZ old troll with 1000000000 monikers

nigga go find a job and while at it get yourself some p*ssy before you become a 40 year old virgin grin grin

The lezz you're talking about is an old acquaintance of mine who started counting his own money from age 18. A free minded intellectual with an independent, entrepreneurial spirit. He's doing very well for himself now.

But you, a trans-regional vagabond from below the equator where the most inferior specie of the black race was forced to inhabit, is so jobless and idle that you pollute the international cyberspace with your xenophobic fumes.

Like your lazy and envious Zulus wastrels look maliciously at their black African counterparts making success where they've always failed generationally, refusing to work, your idleness and joblessness allot you so much time to roam this blogosphere like a true Sub-Saharan retrograde.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by postmann: 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2018

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by LeSudAfricaine: 1:05am On Jan 25, 2018
Jayceon:
says the jobLEZZ old troll with 1000000000 monikers

nigga go find a job and while at it get yourself some p*ssy before you become a 40 year old virgin grin grin
gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by chrisley(m): 7:17am On Jan 25, 2018
Jayceon:

SA have always been reputed for indolence and sex addiction

How many shoprites and Kfc are there in nigeria for you to claim SA dominated our economic space.. you're just irredeemably dumb

Nigerians came to SA hussled with tenacity and dominated your ecominic sphere thats why you slowpokes have been jealous and tryna shove nigerians out of your country

I don't even know why am dignifyin you with responses cos you're just to shallow.. You and i can't relate on intellectual grounds.. with your schematic notions

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Deathlezz: 8:26am On Jan 25, 2018
chrisley:

SA hav always been reputed wit indolence n sex addiction

How many shoprites n Kfc are there in nigeria for u 2 claim SA dominated our ecominc space.. ur just irredeemably dumb

Nigerians came 2 SA hussled wit tenacity n dominated ur ecominic sphere dats why u slowpokes av been jealous n tryna shove nigerians out of ur country

I don't even no why am dignifyin u wit responses cos ur just to shallow.. U n i can't relate on intellectual grounds.. wit ur schematic notions
the irony is that shoprite belongs to Christo Wiese a Dutch descendant whose father ensured jayceon was a salve, an economic lackey and an idle, aimless internet Chupacabra.

Not one Zulu owned either dstv, shoprite, games, or Woolworth. This is the reason South Africa is the most unequal country in the world. With jayceon and his 40 million Zulus left to feed on crumbs.

All white companies in South Africa flee to Nigeria because they —black Zulus —after apartheid introduced a program named BEE which is an official theft turning white companies into black ownership and placing unemployable, illiterate Zulus as board of directors and other top hierarchy by legislative fiat.

Most white owned companies filed for bankruptcy, others left and others ran overseas both as individual and corporations.

That’s why shoprite and others only started flocking here after 1994 when Zulus where brought out into civilization and political participation.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by chrisley(m): 8:48am On Jan 25, 2018
Deathlezz:
the irony is that shoprite belongs to Christo Wiese a Dutch descendant whose father ensured jayceon was a salve, an economic lackey and an idle, aimless internet Chupacabra.

Not one Zulu owned either dstv, shoprite, games, or Woolworth. This is the reason South Africa is the most unequal country in the world. With jayceon and his 40 million Zulus left to feed on crumbs.

All white companies in South Africa flee to Nigeria because they black Zulus after apartheid introduced a program named BEE which is official theft turning white companies into black ownership and placing unemployable, illiterate Zulus as board of directors and other top hierarchy by legislative fiat.

Most white owned companies filed for bankruptcy, others left and others ran overseas both as individual and corporations.

That’s why shoprite and others only started flocking here after 1994 when Zulus where brought out into civilization and political participation.

How many SA tv stations are on dstv?

Just because a white expatriate who owns dstv dwells in SA then he's claimin SA brought dstv to Nigeria.. shoprites and kfc are also ownd by whites in SA

The numbskull jayceon should name one investmnt in nigeria by an SA indigene

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Deathlezz: 10:32am On Jan 25, 2018
chrisley:

Just becos a white expatriate who owns dstv dwells in SA then he's claimin SA brought dstv to Nigeria.. shoprites n kfc are also ownd by whites in SA

De numbskull jayceon shud name one investmnt in nigeria by an SA indigene
Blek Southies are one of the most frustrated peoples on earth. If they aren’t blaming Boers for their hopelessness, they are murdering other Africans for being hardworking and excelling where they failed.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
Deathlezz:

You have a brain the size of a lime bean!

American multinationals were here for business expansion and growth. You feral Forrest rats are nowhere except in your endless slum domes running spaza

Dstv, shopritr and woolsworth all belong to the Anglo Dutch and they fled South Africa after apes dressed in suit were given political power to rule.

You don’t dominate an economy twice your size.

2018 and Zulus still practice subsistence farming leaving 7% whites to feed them.

There’s shortage of live guinea pigs for medical experiments when Zulus are permanently unproductive members of society. I say they should be used as human laboratory experiment.

The speed at which white South African firms rushed here like economic scavengers after the fall of apartheid is all the reason they don’t want you economic leeches.

As it is today, 40 million Zulus are still at the economic bottom in South Africa
This brainLEZZ afonja is trying to defend being an economic slave to South Africa.

Anglo Dutch?? grin you must hide your monkey face in shame,how does it feel to walk inside a store and all you see is "PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICAN" products? I know...it's just too humiliating for the so-called giant that after six long decades of "independence" the first time the apes discovered what a mall looked like was when South Africa decided to invade their land and took over.

thank you for acknowledging that at least "Zulus" practice farming,you primitive apes depend on skull minining and other archaic practices to survive.

Lol maybe those firms are economic scavengers,I mean why would anyone not capitalize where unproductive and uninspired Afonjas have failed..more money for SA and crumps for afonja vampires; D

5 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
postmann:

The lezz you're talking about is an old acquaintance of mine who started counting his own money from age 18. A free minded intellectual with an independent, entrepreneurial spirit. He's doing very well for himself now.

But you, a trans-regional vagabond from below the equator where the most inferior specie of the black race was forced to inhabit, is so jobless and idle that you pollute the international cyberspace with your xenophobic fumes.

Like your lazy and envious Zulus wastrels look maliciously at their black African counterparts making success where they've always failed generationally, refusing to work, your idleness and joblessness allot you so much time to roam this blogosphere like a true Sub-Saharan retrograde.
LMAO the desperation is real

nigga you are just too pathetic,the monikers quoting me right now belong to the same miserable fool called lezz..Trust me I know

at least I pollute the cyberspace,you on the other hand have contaminated the Mediterranean with oil deposits from your ugly dark skin,when will you apes learn that no nation on the planet wants to live with you? Indonesia,China,SA,India,etc have shown their disdain for the sub-species called a NIGGERian wink

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
chrisley:

SA hav always been reputed wit indolence n sex addiction

How many shoprites n Kfc are there in nigeria for u 2 claim SA dominated our ecominc space.. ur just irredeemably dumb

Nigerians came 2 SA hussled wit tenacity n dominated ur ecominic sphere dats why u slowpokes av been jealous n tryna shove nigerians out of ur country

I don't even no why am dignifyin u wit responses cos ur just to shallow.. U n i can't relate on intellectual grounds.. wit ur schematic notions
There's is no need denying that SA dominates your country with it's world class shopping centres..try that at your own peril

when you say hustling you are reffering to getting caught with drugs,human trafficking and producing counterfeit banknotes,scams etc right? well in SA we call it criminality,I don't know about your chaotic country

your "intelligence" can be equated to that of a first grader

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
chrisley:

Just becos a white expatriate who owns dstv dwells in SA then he's claimin SA brought dstv to Nigeria.. shoprites n kfc are also ownd by whites in SA

De numbskull jayceon shud name one investmnt in nigeria by an SA indigene
There are more than 30 SA channels on DStv,does Channel O ring a bell? the most popular music station on the continent?

The person who owns DStv is a born and bred Saffer...oh and by the way ALL DStv decoders are produced here in the South (which creates employment for SA youth) and are transported to your hopeless and miserable wasteland you call a country wink

stay well

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Deathlezz: 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jayceon:
This brainLEZZ afonja is trying to defend being an economic slave to South Africa.

Anglo Dutch?? grin you must hide your monkey face in shame,how does it feel to walk inside a store and all you see is "PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICAN" products? I know...it's just too humiliating for the so-called giant that after six long decades of "independence" the first time the apes discovered what a mall looked like was when South Africa decided to invade their land and took over.

thank you for acknowledging that at least "Zulus" practice farming,you primitive apes depend on skull minining and other archaic practices to survive.

Lol maybe those firms are economic scavengers,I mean why would anyone not capitalize where unproductive and uninspired Afonjas have failed..more money for SA and crumps for afonja vampires; D

It’s difficult to reconcile how a group of former slaves who are hungry and barbaric enough to loot the shops and malls of African entrepreneurs in in South Africa and cart away their food, beverages and cornflakes can turn around and claim economic dominance.

You and your entire clan are the penile fluid President Botha should have caused to be castrated to ensue they never manifest as Africa’s embarrassment.

Looking at how black South Africa has turned out, I’m sure the rest of Africa would have wished Botha had interrupted your existence by public beheading and leave your corpses to be picked clean by desert birds.

While Africa blamed your miseducation and barbarism on slavery and apartheid , on what do we then blame your love for rape, xenophobia, daga-addiction and violence? Eeew!

Ok, let’s get down to facts:

South Africa is known for two things: inequality and apartheid. 7% whites live like kings and 40 million Zulus live like sewage rats feeding on leftovers.

Jayceon covers his shame and servile history with the umbrella of white legacy to claim what none of his fathers had ever achieved in the their mundane existence.

Nigeria imposed fine of millions of dollars on MTN for complicity in subscriber’s registration and South Africa began sweating like mountain gorilla,pestering our embassy, sending delegates to Abuja for mercy.

Nigeria still flaunted your anti graft laws by flying a stupendous sum of money into your airport only for your government to return the seized money with apology. grin

You repatriated over a hundred Nigerians for fake yellow fiver cards and Nigeria responded by sending your business community out of the country. Reaction: South Africa apologized publicly. Who’s boss, boy?

Tell me when last you read anything outside a Nigerian forum and the answer is the explanation why you’re the most stupid cyber nuisance trying to measure up with me whom God has eternally mounded to be above you and any brat that will have the misfortune to come out of your loins.

Wake up from your reverie, Zulu. This is reality and black South Africa are still the most oppressed and frustrated ethnic group in Africa.

Take a look on the continent, who is looting shops and stealing from other Africans their hard earned money?

It’s Zulu

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Deathlezz: 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jayceon:

nigga you are just too pathetic,the monikers quoting me right now belong to the same miserable fool called lezz..Trust me I know

at least I pollute the cyberspace,you on the other hand have contaminated the Mediterranean with oil deposits from your ugly dark skin,when will you apes learn that no nation on the planet wants to live with you? Indonesia,China,SA,India,etc have shown their disdain for the sub-species called a NIGGERian wink

hahahaha. All of Africa has regretted her efforts on you. Your neighbor, Botswana threatened to stop supplying electricity to you.

Swaziland threaten to stop getting you water.

Nigeria threaten to send your hungry firms back to Zulu land and you came begging on all fours.

Kenya and Zimbabwe told their radio station to stop airing your music all because of xenophobia.

Your barbarism and frustration is dark enough to cause an eclipse all over Africa.

It’s nobodsys fault the white man chose Zulus as his best trusting slave.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by postmann: 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jayceon:

So opines a child who represents the legaćy of bondage, subjugation, inferiority complex, timidity and cognitive impairments. You were the last set of sub-humanoids to gain freedom.

Your history is etched on a stone of shame, the ground underneath you, where your primordial ancestors surrendered their dignity and human value to a tiny band of whitemen, begs for the ages past where proud African warriors once trode with strength and vigour.

But she hopes in vain. A generational chain of recidivists in failure crushes her hope. 45 million barbaric black apes who rode on roads and lived in houses they never built took charge of a plane at mid-flight. Faced with a cluster of sophisticated instruments surrounding the cockpit, the contemporary zulu apes are destined for a crash land.

There are far more Nigerian scholars and business moguls outside Nigeria than there are black south African scholars and business mogul in South Africa. There was never a time a black ape from down under the equator can measure up with a Nigerian or a black from West Africa. Botha even said you and your generation past and present are liabilities and a burden on whitemen.

The only place you can look me in the eye and make a pretence of engagement is through a phone screen. Even right in your door steps we're taking over your streets and communities, just where the white man left off.

You were born to be lead, conquered and dominated. Inferior breeds of black sub-humanoids.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by postmann: 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
Deathlezz:

It’s difficult to reconcile how a group of former slaves who are hungry and barbaric enough to loot the shops and malls of African entrepreneurs in in South Africa and cart away their food, beverages and cornflakes can turn around and claim economic dominance.

You and your entire clan are the penile fluid President Botha should have caused to be castrated to ensue they never manifest as Africa’s embarrassment.

Looking at how black South Africa has turned out, I’m sure the rest of Africa would have wished Botha had interrupted your existence by public beheading and leave your corpses to be picked clean by desert birds.

While Africa blamed your miseducation and barbarism on slavery and apartheid , on what do we then blame your love for rape, xenophobia, daga-addiction and violence? Eeew!

South Africa is known for two things: inequality and apartheid. 7% whites live like kings and 40 million Zulus live like sewage rats feeding on leftovers.

Jayceon covers his shame and servile history with the umbrella of white legacy to claim what none of his fathers had ever achieved in the their mundane existence.

Nigeria imposed fine of millions of dollars on MTN for complicity in subscriber’s registration and South Africa began sweating like mountain gorilla,pestering our embassy, sending delegates to Abuja for mercy.

Nigeria still flaunted your anti graft laws by flying a stupendous sum of money into your airport only for your government to return the seized money with apology. grin

You repatriated over a hundred Nigerians for fake yellow fiver cards and Nigeria responded by sending your business community out of the country. Reaction: South Africa apologized publicly. Who’s boss, boy?

Tell me when last you read anything outside a Nigerian forum and the answer is the explanation why you’re the most stupid cyber nuisance trying to measure up with me whom God has eternally mounded to be above you and any brat that will have the misfortune to come out of your loins.

Wake up from your reverie, Zulu. This is reality and black South Africa are still the most oppressed and frustrated ethnic group in Africa.

Take a look on the continent, who is looting shops and stealing from other Africans their hard earned money?

It’s Zulu

Please be merciful! grin

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Fifthwave(f): 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jayceon:
The real African Continent is a continent of civil wars,evil dictators,dangerous diseases,extreme starvation,famine,etc...you know the s***holes Trump was referring to??

Noooo we not part of any of that

When Trump made the ''shìthole" remark, there was no caveat. You have no moral right to justify your Xenophobic attacks fueled by inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Deathlezz: 6:38am On Jan 26, 2018
postmann:

Please be merciful! grin
I’m still soft-peddling. I didn’t want to go Botha on him. grin

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Deathlezz: 6:41am On Jan 26, 2018
postmann:

So opines a child who represents the legaćy of bondage, subjugation, inferiority complex, timidity and cognitive impairments. You were the last set of sub-humanoids to gain freedom.

Your history is etched on a stone of shame, the ground underneath you, where your primordial ancestors surrendered their dignity and human value to a tiny band of whitemen, begs for the ages past where proud African warriors once trode with strength and vigour.

But she hopes in vain. A generational chain of recidivist in failure crushes her hope. 45 million barbaric black apes who rode on roads and lived in houses they never built took charge of a plane at mid-flight. Faced with a cluster of sophisticated instruments surrounding the cockpit, the contemporary zulu apes are destined for a crash land.

There are far more Nigerian scholars and business moguls outside Nigeria than there are black south African scholars and business mogul in South Africa. There was never a time a black ape from down under the equator can measure up with a Nigerian or a black from West African. Botha even said you and your generation past and present are liabilities and a burden on whitemen.

The only place you can look me in the eye and make a pretence of engagement is through a phone screen. Even right in your door steps we're taking over your streets and communities, just where the white man left off.

You were born to be lead, conquered and dominated. Inferior breeds of black sub-humanoids.
ok this is serious. Even the mark-less grave of jayceon ancestors must have felt this.
Phew!

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
Deathlezz:
ok this is serious. Even the mark-less grave of jayceon ancestors must have felt this.
Phew!
LMAO you gibbons are trying too hard

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
Deathlezz:

It’s Zulu
Never had of an African entrepreneur in SA,it is rather a strange term.Old nigga you should keep your mouth shut when it comes to who is a slave,the first time you fuckly chimpanzees found out that Libyans were auctioning your cousins in lybia was when Zuma decided to speak up against it,your government could not even bother to go and collect 28 of your lil cousins who were washed by the sea in Italy which just goes to show how much you are worth to them

If you really want to see what Africa's embarrassment looks like just take a look at that hot cesspit you call a country and tell me if a jungle that can't keep an electrical power on for mere five minutes should even appear on the world map,what a waste of geographical space with 200 million unproductive oxygen thieves

haha you are trying to drive home the point by having a selective memory.MTN paid the fine yes but why are you intentionally forgetting that we still haven't paid the money that you put in Zuma's pocket that was meant to buy weapons your inexperienced "army" desperately needed to combat the mighty Boko Haram? that part accidentally slipped off your tiny brains?

who's boss? you have constructed an expensive Zuma monument in his honour and even named a street after him to show much you worship SA...there you have your answer

I'm glad you think I'm a cyberspace nuisance,the facts I dish out about the most useless sub-species called a NIGGERian really got you worked up..ohh I love how you type looong salty poems to prove your point to a "cyberspace nuisance"

stay down afonja

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
Fifthwave:

When Trump made the ''shìthole" remark, there was no caveat. You have no moral right to justify your Xenophobic attacks fueled by inferiority complex.
stop pretending like you don't know which countries he was referring to,there are no SA refugees in the US.yours on "Ghana must go" was also fuelled by this "inferiority complex"?

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Deathlezz: 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jayceon:
LMAO you gibbons are trying too hard
Eew, event this hybrid ape couldn’t help uszing my own line of lexicon. Talking about a subconscious hit. Lolz.

The hallmark of your life was having a Nigerian banter with you. After all, it not easy for a former slave to have unhindered convo with his overlord.
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
Deathlezz:
Eew, event is hybrid ape couldn’t help uszing my own line lexicon. Talking about a subconscious hit. Lolz.

The hallmark of your life was having a Nigerian banter with you. After all, it not easy for a former space to have unhindered convo with his overlord.
your own line of lexicon? haha some of my words are too painful the afonja boon is even claiming them as his own grin

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
shocked

Deathlezz's cousins chained and whipped by Libyans and he is here on a net acting like a failed wanna-be-poet grin

dearthlezz is the kind of an old slowpoke who will fart and think his fart smells like roses..nigga if the pic below does not embarrass you then nothing will wink

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
postmann:

Please be merciful! grin
I wish fulani headsmen could be merciful and stop drooling at the sight of blood,maybe...just maybe Zoogerian would not be the slaughterhouse of Africa

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Fifthwave(f): 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jayceon:
stop pretending like you don't know which countries he was referring to,there are no SA refugees in the US.yours on "Ghana must go" was also fuelled by this "inferiority complex"?

I am not here to banter words with you Xenophobe. Africa, I repeat, Africa! From the Islamist Extremists of the north in Egypt to the Xenophobic blacks in South Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Deathlezz: 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jayceon:

Never had of an African entrepreneur in SA,it is rather a strange term.Old nigga you should keep your mouth shut when it comes to who is a slave,the first time you fuckly chimpanzees found out that Libyans were auctioning your cousins in lybia was when Zuma decided to speak up against it,your government could not even bother to go and collect 28 of your lil cousins who were washed by the sea in Italy which just goes to show how much you are worth to them

If you really want to see what Africa's embarrassment looks like just take a look at that hot cesspit you call a country and tell me if a jungle that can't keep an electrical power on for mere five minutes should even appear on the world map,what a waste of geographical space with 200 million unproductive oxygen thieves

haha you are trying to drive home the point by having a selective memory.MTN paid the fine yes but why are you intentionally forgetting that we still haven't paid the money that you put in Zuma's pocket that was meant to buy weapons your inexperienced "army" desperately needed to combat the mighty Boko Haram? that part accidentally slipped off your tiny brains?

who's boss? you have constructed an expensive Zuma monument in his honour and even named a street after him to show much you worship SA...there you have your answer

I'm glad you think I'm a cyberspace nuisance,the facts I dish out about the most useless sub-species called a NIGGERian really got you worked up..ohh I love how you type looong salty poems to prove your point to a "cyberspace nuisance"

stay down afonja

The bellowings of yet another feral forest rat bothering the cyber community with scale-topping stupidity. Take a long pause and read your post, re-read again and see how desperate in denial you appear without even having the composure to compose your lies and denial accurately.

That’s what happens when you haven’t finished recovery from the heavy drubbing I landed you before trying to unleash feeble punches. Hahahaha!

It’s shocking when you call our army inexperienced when South Africa has never fought and won a unilateral war and won. Tiny Angola beat you like a bunch of boys scout, besieging your army until the USA had to plead for your lives.

Same Nigeria army trained Zulus and their spear-loving armies but teaching these pap-squealing sods modern combat is like teaching a bush squirrel to learn long attention span.

I exposè hurts you evidently but why feel so sad when your live isn’t even worth the cheap drugs Nigerian drug lords sell to you?

Your corrupt president came to Abuja pleading and pledging to return the money. If you found that embarrassing, how do you then feel about Nigerians flaunting your health rules with fake yellow fever cards and your country was still brought down to her knees to apologize after Nigeria unjustifiably sent your country men back?

See? You’re just an offshoot of shiftless, aimless Zulus whose true calling is to manure up the earth in death with their worthless corpse.

These ‘blek’Zulu monkeys scream “ Nigerians are taking our jobs and women”. Truth is You’ll find 1000 drug-addicted Zulu before you can find a productive one.

No wonder Nigerians are colonizing your steeets, using your women as sexual bonus on generous drug deals and making your mothers keep up with little bastard grand kids. We understand why you hate this much. Only Nigerians have fûcked Zulus more than The boers ever did. We make your young men useless and school dropouts, we make your sisters c0ck-craving and drug couriers. Your country is peopled by disillusioned youth who taught the fall of apartheid would bring them to the promise land but it gifted them a new more menacing overlord in Nigerians.

I’m shocked you mentioned about Nigerian poor electricity when South Africans has to coin a new word, “ load shedding “ as Zulus couldn’t maintain and run Eskom sending the country to start importing diesel generators and hospitals forced to use cellphone light for operation.

Nigerians have grown Africa’s largest economy with poor electricity while South Africa couldn’t maintain the white man’s electricity infrastructure after apartheid sending the country’s economy to lose its top spot to Nigeria and Egypt.

You’re a bonafide idiot. I think people who birthed you should be found guilty of bestiality and should be hanged publicly on a tree left for vultures to feed on. You and every other Zulu are the missing link in evolution. Earth’s burden. Nature’s purge, Evolution’s experiment gone wrong.

When Africa’s number 1 AIDS exporter is losing all domestic and international relevance we can understand why one of her AIDSy son ( jayceon) is stalking a Nigerian forum all day looking for an opportunity to vent his frustrations.

But don’t fight your destiny. If you could be slave up until 1994 when liberation awareness have reached all corners of the earth, then there’s something fundamentally missing in your dna.

That’s the hormone responsible for self-reliance.

Your fathers were obedient slaves who never raised a finger to fight for freedom. Don’t ever thing your rants on a Nigerian forum will change your status as a slaves offshoot destined to walk the path of his father.

Hahahaha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) / Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) / Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.