Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) - Forum Games (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) (48734 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2010
Guys always looking @ d object but not it's values. . .

@OP Superhero in his own 'imaginary' world. . .
cheesy tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by KalEl3: 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2010
What! angry

She's not a believer
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2010
Pweety4me:

Haha!. . .thank God 4 dat that would have been a terrible Daymare 4 her. . . shocked lipsrsealed grin

[size=3pt]*olohun o se eni konkon o mo bi mo se ri ni bi bayi*
[/size] tongue

na me nor say hi na. . . cos i dey with person. . . lol. . . and sharap ya mouth and mind ya bizniz tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2010
lalaboi:

na me nor say hi na. . . cos i dey with person. . . lol. . . and sharap ya mouth and mind ya bizniz tongue
Which kind person?some1 3x fuglier dan u? tongue grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2010
Pweety4me:

Which kind person?some1 3x fuglier dan u? tongue grin

yeh , . . and u fugly pass am too . . grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2010
lalaboi:

yeh , . . and u fugly pass am too . . grin
Hehe is your favourite colour green or blue?or. . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2010
pweety woman
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2010
Lepah to bahd oh!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2010
Pweety4me:

Hehe is your favourite colour green or blue?or. . .

ur colour na. . . abi
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2010
lalaboi:

Saw the yeye gal in cosmos romford yesterday. . . she nor see me grin

hehe!. . .sm1's sight's faillin 'em already! cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Odunnu: 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2010
Whattagwan?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2010
Nottin ahgwwani! tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2010
lalaboi:

your colour na. . . abi
Ahaha yu wish cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2010
Pweety az her Uname implies! tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lysaa(f): 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2010
u're still fine anyhow grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2010
Heeeh! grin i dint rememba 2 do smth d oda tym we 'shatted' cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lysaa(f): 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2010
Moyola:

Pweety az her Uname implies! tongue
solange jorrrr!  angry  tongue  just playing; i know u know
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lysaa(f): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2010
we can still do it now. How far? have u carried out the assignment on that guy?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2010
lysaa:

solange jorrrr! angry tongue just playing; i know u know

hehe! i think she is actually! cheesy

lysaa:

we can still do it now. How far? have u carried out the assignment on that guy?

I av o! mehhnn! d dude deny no b small! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2010
dem dey do meeting. . . . make i kangara dey go b4 dey use me as sacrifice. .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lysaa(f): 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2010
hehehe come back here lala. U DON YAN with da grin today? tongue

Moyola:

I av o! mehhnn! d dude deny no b small! grin
that dude is a crook. I CAN HANDLE HIM but dont want to make it public. grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2010
Moyola:

Awww!i have gotten dat a few times on here sha. . . wink smiley cool

@OP Hisss o Hisss undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lysaa(f): 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2010
wetin concern me? na me get the long lips?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lincDzinc(m): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2010
not bad , (for my Grand dad), so re u interested,
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2010
lysaa:

hehehe come back here lala. U DON YAN with da grin today?  tongue
that dude is a crook. I CAN HANDLE HIM but dont want to make it public.  grin

wen u turn MI5? abi 007?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by deneut: 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2010
@odunnu u never told me the name of d guy u want to eliminate.

@op nothing
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Odunnu: 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2010
deneut:

@odunnu u never toid me the name of d guy u want to eliminate.
Oh dat guy,I changd my mind.Thnx.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Odunnu: 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2010
deneut:

@odunnu u never toid me the name of d guy u want to eliminate.
Oh dat guy,I changd my mind.Thnx.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chibaby5(f): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2010
pweerie gal grin wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2010
angry angry angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chibaby5(f): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2010
makin me feel da pain of Dagrin all ova again sad sad sad cry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by yme1(f): 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2010
pretty ,love the dress kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (103)

You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens / Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread / Optical Illusions - Find The Hidden Man In The Forest Within 11 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.