Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,209 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) (48730 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2010
Odunnu:

Use your tongue count your teeth.
woman wots exactly have u eaten . undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
plz i dint direct any comment to you , u came from d zanga to strt d all dis bizzwazz
anyways i new pips like u existed here, not a stress tongue tongue

@ post

seems confused
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Odunnu: 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2010
Loosen up granma,we aint in a wrestling pitch.
As a mata of fact I try as much as is withn my power 2live @peace wt all men even in NL!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by deneut: 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2010
Odunnu:

Jst checkd your profile bt thrz nothn 'waow' in it.
Talkin abt elimination,kud u help me do away wt a guy in Nl?
tell me the guy's name,but dont let him know oo,ok?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

no comments lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2010
Fake mohawk
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

iwo lalaboi yii o ti baje gan o

at first ope mi olodo now fake hair hmmm hmmm hmm wait till i catch you
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2010
Na fake. . . . U knw the best thing to do?. . . Go jump inside ODO IYA ALARO for ojota! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2010
hey u caution ur mouth jo tongue tongue

@ post

my gateman kiss kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2010
lalaboi:

Na fake. . . . U knw the best thing to do?. . . Go jump inside ODO IYA ALARO for ojota! grin

yeee lala emi ??

oya kneel down raise one hand,close one eye nd open your mouth sharp sharp angry angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 12:20am On Apr 21, 2010
Idowuogbo:

hey u caution your mouth jo tongue tongue

@ post

my gateman kiss kiss kiss

See this ewa agoyin seller
googles:

yeee lala emi ??

oya kneel down raise one hand,close one eye nd open your mouth sharp sharp angry angry

After you paraga seller
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 12:23am On Apr 21, 2010
@OP Teletubies don't play football aight? tongue grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 12:46am On Apr 21, 2010
lalaboi:

See this ewa agoyin seller
After you paraga seller

hmmm i rest my case on this one. . . . . o ti yawo finally lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 12:53am On Apr 21, 2010
Pweety4me:

@OP Teletubies don't play football aight? tongue grin

Compared to ya fat ikebe competing with usain bolt
googles:

hmmm i rest my case on this one. . . . . o ti yawo finally lipsrsealed

sharap dia. . . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 12:58am On Apr 21, 2010
He just get mouth. . .he really is as soft as d fat in my tummy. smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 12:59am On Apr 21, 2010
lalaboi:

sharap dia. . . .

wat have you been drinking undecided or wat has been drinking you undecided

better stop it before it gets you a permanent space in yaba left lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 1:15am On Apr 21, 2010
**Yawns***

I dey go bed . . . Hopefully i dont see y'all in my dreams doing me strong thing grin

Byezzz seee ya . . .l8rrrrz. . . . grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 1:17am On Apr 21, 2010
"In ur dream u'll be on my level" cool tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 21, 2010
Lol, what can I say. . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 3:27am On Apr 21, 2010
Say wat u saw. smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 3:29am On Apr 21, 2010
Once Upon a Pweety Time. . . blah. . . blah. . . blah. Hmmm, Sounds like you're good writer.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 3:39am On Apr 21, 2010
HQ:

Once Upon a Pweety Time. . . blah. . . blah. . . blah. Hmmm, Sounds like you're good writer.
Like literally bro. . . undecided anywayz u gud?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Girl846(f): 5:51am On Apr 21, 2010
I assume she likes fashion
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by bgees(m): 6:45am On Apr 21, 2010
nice. wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 8:42am On Apr 21, 2010
he cool jor cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 9:20am On Apr 21, 2010
She fake jor
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 10:07am On Apr 21, 2010
he mad jor
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 10:47am On Apr 21, 2010
she crazy jor
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lysaa(f): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2010
lalabwoiy!!!!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 11:13am On Apr 21, 2010
Lysa!!!!! my sis in Christ!!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lysaa(f): 11:14am On Apr 21, 2010
really? Since when did u relocate? grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 11:19am On Apr 21, 2010
lalaboi's sister in crime christ cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lysaa(f): 11:26am On Apr 21, 2010
googles i have muscles o. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (103)

You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens / Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread / Optical Illusions - Find The Hidden Man In The Forest Within 11 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.