Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) (48727 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 11:40am On Apr 21, 2010
lysaa:

googles i have muscles o. angry

he he he wish muscles nothing dey dere jor tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lysaa(f): 11:41am On Apr 21, 2010
u be googles yet u nor dey see? angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2010
i cant see nuffin jor. . . . na so so flesh i dey see
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Dalby(m): 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2010
The hair do is conical in shape and most likely female undecided undecided undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2010
He likes kids or it's his kid?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2010
cool :p
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2010
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

my sweetest rat cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Feraz(m): 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2010
My wife to be. . . . . grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Feraz(m): 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2010
My wife to be. . . . . grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2010
@post

thinks he can woo my wife angry angry angry

@mi omidan googles

tell him ur taken sharp sharp b4 i send Orunmila 2 him tongue tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2010
Iyawo mi to sa lo grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2010
^lai lai run ke

i dey ya live and direct , wots 4 dina wifey? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Feraz(m): 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2010
Idowuogbo:

@post

thinks he can woo my wife angry angry angry

@mi omidan googles

tell him your taken sharp sharp b4 i send Orunmila 2 him tongue tongue tongue
haaaaa!!! Emi ke?! How about u being d second wife?
@post, she is my 2nd missing rib. . . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Mmmbop: 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2010
In the fourth dimension
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Mmmbop: 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2010
I'm melting, i'm melting
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2010
IBkaye is melting shocked shocked

cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Mmmbop: 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2010
your hair looks like ice cream

lol
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2010
^ bush man (omo abule)
instead of u 2 to ask her 2borrow you dat parachute tongue tongue

@ iyawo mi
u are 2 swaggalicious, mi 1 and only gooogulet

but iyawo wait o u put starch for ur head d tin stand kampe dey salute obama lol cheesy cheesy grin

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by doyin13(m): 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2010
Did she pour pap on her hair  cheesy  grin grin

oopsss. . . .this was meant for googles

@topic

Idowu wa. . .how taiye and kenny na grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Mmmbop: 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2010
i'm cracking up here
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2010
Idogbe,

kilo n se e?

How many wife you wan get sef angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Mmmbop: 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2010
what brought about your obsession with aligators lol
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2010
lol ibukunoluwa, thatz my school's mascot lol
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Mmmbop: 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2010
lol i see cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2010
FL Gators:

Idogbe,

kilo n se e?

How many wife you wan get sef angry

y u dey fro?, shebi u stil dey collect feeding allowance from moi

abeg no complain oo cus i no tel u sey i tire

@ doyin

toks , toks longest

how u doin papi
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Feraz(m): 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2010
Apparently, from her user name, she is the child after a set of twins. . . . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Mmmbop: 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2010
hmmmm
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2010
Feraz:

Apparently, from her user name, she is the child after a set of twins. . . . .

very correct round of appalause for feraz(papapapaapa)
intelligent student

@ post y d hmmmm
u both got d same obesecion by d looks of ur profiles tongue tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Mmmbop: 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2010
battyroll? lol
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2010
stop lafin @ me jare sad sad
liv my tiny yansh angry angry
it got given 2 me by mi frienz in secondary schul no b my fault tongue tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Feraz(m): 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2010
Idowuogbo:

stop lafin @ me jare sad sad
liv my tiny yansh angry angry
it got given 2 me by mi frienz in secondary schul no b my fault tongue tongue tongue

hmmmm. . . . .i reserve my comment
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by deneut: 12:37am On Apr 22, 2010
jus passing

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (103)

You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens / Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread / Optical Illusions - Find The Hidden Man In The Forest Within 11 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.