Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) (49041 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by ravenzord(m): 11:06pm On Apr 14, 2010
So look me in the eye and say Seph wasn't doper than every other fighter there(apart from Vincent of course, all that red). S'been about four years since I saw that cartoon but I still love it.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Mmmbop: 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2010
Sephy was a cool kid, defo cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by ravenzord(m): 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2010
Kid ke? See disrespect for the third dopest RPG chracter ever!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Mmmbop: 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2010
And who are the 1st and 2nd?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by ravenzord(m): 11:35pm On Apr 14, 2010
Guess
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2010
u 2 are jokers

i no 1st and 2nd

1st = ehonda from streetfighter
2nd=ken "  "

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
@ post cartoon fanatic
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by ravenzord(m): 11:49pm On Apr 14, 2010
Idowuogbo:

u 2 are jokers

i no 1st and 2nd

1st = ehonda from streetfighter
2nd=ken " "

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
@ post cartoon fanatic

Says who? Ken's okay, kinda, but Cervantes alone would whip every street fighters' arse. Soul Calibur 2, Damn! That was some game.

@ OP: Street Fighter fanatic
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Feraz(m): 12:14am On Apr 15, 2010
He loves foooooooooddddddddddddddddd!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 12:36am On Apr 15, 2010
hez coool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by ravenzord(m): 12:43am On Apr 15, 2010
How do you know it's a guy?

@ OP: Omo Ife
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 12:48am On Apr 15, 2010
've seen his picture before undecided yea i have hez a boy

omo unn
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by ravenzord(m): 12:54am On Apr 15, 2010
Oh, I see, so u go around checking out guy's profiles eh? Den den den den, I will tell for you tongue.

@ OP: Her hair's au naturale
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Mmmbop: 1:05am On Apr 15, 2010
oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by ravenzord(m): 1:16am On Apr 15, 2010
Err. . .what are U yeeahing?

@ OP: One Manga like this
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Mmmbop: 1:17am On Apr 15, 2010
nothing smiley

@topic
yes, that.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by ravenzord(m): 1:32am On Apr 15, 2010
LOL, this girl self, U never cease 2 crack me up.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 15, 2010
selma hayek tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by rare004: 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2010
Hi everyone, it's soooo great to be alive!!!!

Wetin i dey talk self?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2010
hes excited
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by rare004: 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2010
Idowuogbo:

hes excited

yeah u can say that again sweerie
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by rare004: 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2010
variations of love?

shuooooo, wetin persin no go see for nairaland!!!!!!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2010
hmmn
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2010
my toy boy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Odunnu: 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2010
Did u mean vibrator?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2010
Odunnu:

Did u mean vibrator?

Yea I'm all in one wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Odunnu: 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2010
Then u must be an xceptional toy boy.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2010
^yes b hes customised for moi only tongue tongue tongue :Plol

@ post she sims like a cool mamalet wink grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 16, 2010
speechless. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2010
uhmn! cool

Idowuogbo:

^yes b hes customised for moi only tongue tongue tongue :Plol

@ post she sims like a cool mamalet wink grin

Sisi to jeun sooke! hehe! wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Mannylex(m): 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2010
Even with those stuffs, I see the beauty. Fine gurl
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2010
. .datz ma son actually! tongue

@ topic
Ku te
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Dark1(m): 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2010
@ topic: tomboy, no doubt!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (103)

What Can You Say About This Photo / Who Can Interpret This Picture? / Second Vowel Letter Game.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.