Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,479 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Re: CODA - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: CODA (971 Views)

Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures) / I Have Destroy So Many Men During Sex-men Beware! / Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CODA by CodaMajestic: 5:07am On Jan 21, 2018
Defense CO.
Re: Re: CODA by dingbang(m): 5:27am On Jan 21, 2018
Which country is he from?
Re: Re: CODA by CodaMajestic: 5:30am On Jan 21, 2018
dingbang:
Which country is he from?
Ghana (Kumasi Ashanti Region)
Re: Re: CODA by dingbang(m): 5:40am On Jan 21, 2018
CodaMajestic:

Ghana (Kumasi Ashanti Region)
chai... Thank God no be country wey I dey think of...

Well, the deed has been done already and I urge you to have the strength to move on with life. Yes you missed the red flags but that doesn't mean you will cage yourself to love for the rest of your life. Just like you, others have been hurt by love and are still forging ahead.

1 Like

Re: Re: CODA by Streetmade(m): 5:55am On Jan 21, 2018
Iffa hear say i chop this lie
Re: Re: CODA by KardinalZik(m): 6:29am On Jan 21, 2018
You knew about his baby's mother, yet you planned to steal her man because your financially stronger.

HUSBAND SNATCHER! EVIL WOMAN!! YOUR PLAN FAILED.
Re: Re: CODA by CodaMajestic: 4:37pm On May 01, 2018
Re: Re: CODA by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 01, 2018
KardinalZik:
You knew about his baby's mother, yet you planned to steal her man because your financially stronger.

HUSBAND SNATCHER! EVIL WOMAN!! YOUR PLAN FAILED.

Was he married to the baby mama? angry
Re: Re: CODA by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 01, 2018
May I ask what does "citizen" mean?
I know that these scams do happen but something about this story is off. I could be wrong.
Re: Re: CODA by CodaMajestic: 11:20pm On May 30, 2018
hiawathia1981:
May I ask what does "citizen" mean?
I know that these scams do happen but something about this story is off. I could be wrong.
I was born in the United States...but have a resident Permit in Gh! I have a birth certificate in the United States. If anything is off I will correct it promptly.
Re: Re: CODA by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 30, 2018
The guys above me are geniuses! shocked

I read that op twice and I'm still none the wiser cry

What is this one say? undecided

(1) (Reply)

. / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Make Out In ‘fever’ Video (watch) / My Dîck Size Always Changing..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.