Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. (20725 Views)

Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) / Names Of 73 Benue Indigenes Killed In Herdsmen Attack / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. by amazon14: 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
That guy in front with muffler around his neck must be omenkalive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. by goestohell: 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
angry

What are they doing in Enugu? I remember back in 2015 many of my friends from the middle belt blocked me on social media when I criticized them for supporting Dullar-dinho.
Now some of them are telling me how sorry they are. Please Benue people carry your wahala on your heads and accept your status as second class citizens of the Arewa Republic.
One day we the Igbos will have our own country and when we do, you won't be allowed to disturb us with your stupidity.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. by zombieTRACKER: 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
Treasure1919:
Change the change

You and who is doing one Nigeria undecided?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. by Shayneward1: 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu said it

5 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. by SouthEastFacts: 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
According to Kanu's Philosophy of Bia Fara: the Biafran State shall extend protection to any black man who seeks her protection.
Re: Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. by Stingman: 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
sabama007:

I think you are mentally ill. How would you bring my mother here on a faceless forum?

I don't want to curse or abuse you but will only offer you a piece of advice...

Never in your miserable life quote me else you you shall be a forgotten soul before the second quarter of the year.

A begi. You no fit do anything...

Why you no use your power finish those fulani herdsmen and their sponsors? Abi your juju no strong reach

5 Likes

Re: Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. by Emyogalanya: 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
BUT THIS IS BIAFRA LAND NOW LET THEM GO HOME I HEAR ONE EMMANUEL AGABA SAID NNAMDI KANU IS A PROPHET? THE OTHER DAY ONE SENT AN SOS CALL TO IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND. WHY ARE THEY RUNNING FROM THIER OWN LAND

1 Like

Re: Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. by demonstrate: 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Those people are just addicted to the Fulani urine
They can't use their brain again
A look at tuface idibia will convince you

They are bunch of unserious people

THE PROBLEM THEY HAVE IS POLITICAL.

TIV WANT TO CONTINUE TO DOMINATE THE SMALLER TRIBES AND THAT IS Y THEY MIGHT APPEAR STUPID IN TERMS OF POLITICS.

POLITICS ASIDE, THEY REALLY NEED TO COME TRUE TO THEMSELVES, THEY ARE NOT NORTHERNERS.

THEY ARE SOUTHERNERS AND SHOULD BE IN THE SOUTH.
Re: Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. by simonco(m): 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
It is very obvious that benue people have decided the path follow. Igbo kwenu. Obodo igbo amaka
Re: Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. by demonstrate: 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
ANYBODY THAT HAVE BEEN TO BENUE KNOWS THAT THE PEOPLE THERE DONT LOOK LIKE NORTHERNERS, THEY DONT DRESS LIKE NORTHERNERS AND THEIR NAMES IS NOT NORTHERN.

THE LANDSCAPE MATCH WITH THE SOUTH AND HOW THEY ENDED UP NORTHERN, ONLY GOD KNOWS.

1 Like

Re: Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
Stingman:

[s]
A begi. You no fit do anything...

Why you no use your power finish those fulani herdsmen and their sponsors? Abi your juju no strong reach ??[/s]

It's not funny as you think. I don't joke with my family. I dare not bring another person's family into a public forum neither do I appreciate a virtual being bring mine too.

Do you even think everything is all about JuJu?
Re: Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. by gmoney12: 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
I just pity the non south east and south south region about this Fulani herdsmen attacks...
Re: Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. by demonstrate: 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
chiedu7:

Many Benue people identify with IPOB oh.

See

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frwYV4hjJn8

The Fulani don collect Kogi oh

Moves to indiginalize Fulani herdsmen begin in Kogi
In compliance to Governor Yahaya Bello’s directive that traditional rulers in Kogi state should accommodate Fulani men in their councils and communities as indigenes, the Obadofin of Kabba, Oba Michael Yusuf has inaugurated a 13-man committee to be in charge of the implementation of the directive.

Inaugurating the committee in his palace, Oba Michael Yusuf said the committee has in its possession forms to be given to the Chairman of Miyeti Allah, Alh Ibrahim Sheidu who will in turn give to his member for registration.

The forms, according to the monarch, would help the community access all required information about the herdsmen and subsequently indigenalised them.

He disclosed further that it is part of the committee’s responsibility to ensure peace between the community and the herdsmen when the need arises.

Oba Yusuf who said the committee members are to meet fortnightly, urged the herdsmen to always report to the committee whenever farmers offend them rather than resort to violence.

He noted that it is not in all cases that the Fulanis are guilty but might have been provoked by the action of the farmers.

Members of the committee are: Chief Paul Olurinjon (Chairman), Chief Obatoke Oloruntoba (recording secretary), P/C Aiyedun Joseph (Police Rep), Moses Amoo (DSS Rep), Alh Ibrahim Sheidu (Miyeti Allah’s Head in Kabba).

Other members are Chiefs Bello Obahawo, Samuel Ojutalayo, Ayodele Okono, Ogedengbe Obatoweshe, Obapinwo Fadile, Arokoyo Bolaji, Abiodun Obafegbewo and Obamowe Olojo.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/07/moves-indiginalize-fulani-herdsmen-begin-kogi/

NO WORRY, E GO CLEAR FOR EBIRA EYE WEN FULANI COLLECT OKENE.

HEAVEN KNOWS IGALA ARE ALREADY ON ROUTE TO AN IGALA ONLY STATE.
Re: Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. by Stingman: 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
sabama007:

It's not funny as you think. I don't joke with my family. I dare not bring another person's family into a public forum neither do I appreciate a virtual being bring mine too.

Do you even think everything is all about JuJu?

Then wetin you fit do...bro?

If the herdsmen con get one member of your family...wetin you go fit do?

No wait for them...begin do them, wetin you want do that guy...now... tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. by demonstrate: 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
chiedu7:

Many Benue people identify with IPOB oh.

See

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frwYV4hjJn8

The Fulani don collect Kogi oh

Moves to indiginalize Fulani herdsmen begin in Kogi
In compliance to Governor Yahaya Bello’s directive that traditional rulers in Kogi state should accommodate Fulani men in their councils and communities as indigenes, the Obadofin of Kabba, Oba Michael Yusuf has inaugurated a 13-man committee to be in charge of the implementation of the directive.

Inaugurating the committee in his palace, Oba Michael Yusuf said the committee has in its possession forms to be given to the Chairman of Miyeti Allah, Alh Ibrahim Sheidu who will in turn give to his member for registration.

The forms, according to the monarch, would help the community access all required information about the herdsmen and subsequently indigenalised them.

He disclosed further that it is part of the committee’s responsibility to ensure peace between the community and the herdsmen when the need arises.

Oba Yusuf who said the committee members are to meet fortnightly, urged the herdsmen to always report to the committee whenever farmers offend them rather than resort to violence.

He noted that it is not in all cases that the Fulanis are guilty but might have been provoked by the action of the farmers.

Members of the committee are: Chief Paul Olurinjon (Chairman), Chief Obatoke Oloruntoba (recording secretary), P/C Aiyedun Joseph (Police Rep), Moses Amoo (DSS Rep), Alh Ibrahim Sheidu (Miyeti Allah’s Head in Kabba).

Other members are Chiefs Bello Obahawo, Samuel Ojutalayo, Ayodele Okono, Ogedengbe Obatoweshe, Obapinwo Fadile, Arokoyo Bolaji, Abiodun Obafegbewo and Obamowe Olojo.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/07/moves-indiginalize-fulani-herdsmen-begin-kogi/

E GO CLEAR FOR EBIRA EYE WEN FULNAI COLLECT OKENE.

WHO DONT KNOW THE IGALA ARE AGITATING FOR AN IGALA ONLY STATE.

AFTERALL, IGALA NEVER GAVE CONSENT OR AUTHORISED FULANI ON THEIR LAND.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. by gustav25: 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
sabama007:

I think you are mentally ill. How would you bring my mother here on a faceless forum?

I don't want to curse or abuse you but will only offer you a piece of advice...

Never in your miserable life quote me else you you shall be a forgotten soul before the second quarter of the year.
grin

1 Like

Re: Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. by justuschi50: 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
Benue pple am sorry for ur lose

the afonjas will pay for voting buhari
Re: Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. by goestohell: 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
amazon14:
That guy in front with muffler around his neck must be omenkalive.

I heard that "Omenkalives" has now become "Omenkadies".

1 Like

Re: Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. by GavelSlam: 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hundreds?

Between Obollor Afor, Enugu and Oturkpo, Benue is a few kilometres.

They have the right to protest. It is their civic right.

Re: Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
They shouldn't drag enugu people into their protests Biko. Defend your state!

1 Like

Re: Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. by lonelydora: 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
MasterKim:
Only weaklings protest in Nigeria.
Laziness is when you wait for karma to do your shitz for you!

I have saying this. Once you protest, herdsmen see that community as weak. Match every assault with a greater assault and watch how loyal they will remain in your community.

1 Like

Re: Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. by ignis: 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
Protest wont change things...
Re: Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. by Daewang: 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
What the hell are these fools doing in our land? They should go back to their land and enjoy their one nigeria.
Re: Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. by DrRitzy: 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
And buhari doesnt want to act..... God help us
Re: Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. by amazon14: 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
goestohell:

I heard that "Omenkalives" has now become "Omenkadies".

True. The guy is pathetic.
Sai baba son finish am
Re: Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. by justuschi50: 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
Daewang:
What the hell are these fools doing in our land? They should go back to their land and enjoy their one nigeria.
guy calm down they are confuse like d afonjas
Re: Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. by Emperormartin(m): 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nwodosis:
The moderators should stop bringing any topic about the Fulani herdsmen killings to the front page, it is affecting the UNITY of this country!
Was the country United before?
Re: Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. by kalu61(m): 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
sabama007:
Maybe Kanu was right to include Benue in the map of Biafra...
but they choose to serve their master.north never use midbelt finish.daura 2019
Re: Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. by justuschi50: 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nwodosis:
The moderators should stop bringing any topic about the Fulani herdsmen killings to the front page, it is affecting the UNITY of this country!
animal!this country is not united before
Re: Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. by Valarmoghulis(m): 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
They don run enter biafra, omenkalives u see ur live, kam nwetakwagi na 042.mpam
Re: Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. by Daewang: 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
justuschi50:
guy calm down they are confuse like d afonjas

We don't want confused people in our land.
Re: Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. by goestohell: 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
amazon14:

True. The guy is pathetic.
Sai baba son finish am

Na Omenka take him two hands dig im own grave.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Despite Dwindling Resources, Governors Spend Billions On Private Jets / Participate In Debate, Lawyers Tell Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Dying Of Hunger - Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.