Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,389 members, 7,846,638 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona (5521 Views)

Seun And Kosovo - Request For A Development Subsection / Nigeria Doesn’t Recognise Kosovo, Says Yar’adua / Yoruba Emulate Kosovo - Want Out Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by okeymadu(m): 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2010
meexteriox:

If IBB is your idea of concept of choice then we are all in trouble. Again, i have problems with this useless choice of your.
In a country of over 140 million people, what makes Babangida think he alone deserves to rule for perhaps seventeen or more years?
What is he bringing to the table now if he never had it in the first place?
Don’t we deserve better than our past illiterate leaders who could not differentiate between the national and their private purses?
Of all the Nigerian military dictators, Babangida was the most desperate for power, and for attempting to hold on to it for life, apart from being the most flamboyant, cunning, callous, ruthless and deadly, about how they went about achieving their goals.
Babangida grew on Nigeria slowly and quietly, with a deceptive toothy smile.

Kosovo, really, how old are? It's important i know your age to enable me determine your relevance in a discourse like this.
[/quote][quote author=kosovo link=topic=430297.msg5901353#msg5901353 date=1271407556]
you are trying too hard on yourself already . . Pls knock it off. . . Life is all about choices . . . The earlier you understand the concept of choice the better for everyone . . . wink

@KOSOVO. you are talking about the concept of choice when you realy dont know your options. Cioces are made when there are options. you have not strategically evaluated the prospects of other capable ones and you are talking about concept of choice.

This claerly shows that you have no proof to back up your chioce. it sounds like you are out of good points why your campaign for IBB (except for that your quote from IBB post).

Just like that guy asked, I will really like to know your age,

you sound extremely young and lack knowkedge of history truely.
Pele.
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by okeymadu(m): 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2010
@ALL. You can now see y of all the races on the face of the earth Africa remains the only race where slave trade was practiced.

I will not go into details… but Kosovo’s mentality was the same type of mentality of those that sold their kinsmen into slavery. Why? Still will I not go into detail lest the thread will be derailed(?) I will create a thread for that some other day.
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by biggozz(m): 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2010
lol @ Okeymadu, I fink Kosovo should emulate Seun's matured and balanced approached to thread contributions. I think a moderator should display a degree of diplomacy and avoid extremism even in airing his opinions.
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by kosovo(m): 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2010
okeymadu:

@KOSOVO. you are talking about the concept of choice when you realy dont know your options. Cioces are made when there are options. you have not strategically evaluated the prospects of other capable ones and you are talking about concept of choice.

This claerly shows that you have no proof to back up your chioce. it sounds like you are out of good points why your campaign for IBB (except for that your quote from IBB post).

Just like that guy asked, I will really like to know your age,

you sound extremely young and lack knowkedge of history truely.
Pele.
No where did i say i was campaigning for IBB . . .
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by okeymadu(m): 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2010
kosovo:

No where did i say i was campaigning for IBB . . .

OK. Let just say this was a coincidence. IBB officially declaired just this week and here u r saying https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-430282.0.html

I just hope so.
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by bkbabe97: 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2010
The only groups missing from Becomricha's list:

THE BLOODS

THE CRIPS

THE ALMIGHTY LATIN KINGS

LATIN QUEENS

NIETAS

VICE LORDS

BABY GANGSTAS

ROLLING SIXES

DEAR BECOMRICHEST,

I HOPE I HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFUL ON THIS SUBJECT!!!
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by meexteriox(m): 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2010
@Kosovo
I'm still waiting, your age please?
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by kosovo(m): 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2010
meexteriox:

@Kosovo
I'm still waiting, your age please?

keep waiting cheesy
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by meexteriox(m): 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2010
kosovo:

keep waiting cheesy

I knew you would certainly chicken out like the evil brainbox you are professing loyalty to.

Babangida (sapped) or totally wiped the middle class out of existence with the destruction of the naira,
which he did by fiat in 1985, when he down graded the naira exchange rate from about N2 to N18 to the dollar.
By the time he was forced out of office in 1993, the naira was exchanging at N60 to the dollar.
Society was now reduced to two social classes of either the very poor or the rich rogues.

I'm waiting, i need to wait and make sure i SAP you out like your notorious godfather sapped Nigeria.
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by ladi02(m): 12:23am On Apr 17, 2010
redsun:

For reasons,kosovo could be seun,with his sometimes senseless absolute capitalist inclinations that blurs the truth and humanity in him.

For anybody to want a villain like ibb to rule a country of suppose over 150 million people again,the person must either be crazy,a heartless rogue or just an ignoramus

You know i thot of that also once, i think we are right

[size=18pt]Seun = Kosovo[/size]
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by kosovo(m): 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2010
redsun:

For reasons,kosovo could be seun,with his sometimes senseless absolute capitalist inclinations that blurs the truth and humanity in him.

For anybody to want a villain like ibb to rule a country of suppose over 150 million people again,the person must either be crazy,a heartless rogue or just an ignoramus
That is preposterous and should be disregarded in it's entirety . . .
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by redsun(m): 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2010
kosovo:

That is preposterous and should be disregarded in it's entirety . . .

When you want not to sound like seun,you start with your big oyinbo,like the comedian bini senator
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by nguage(m): 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2010
Becomerich, I like you very much and I like your wisdom. I want you to start at least 5 threads everyday. Thank you.
becomricha:

I have been trying to educate , you young people. I should not do this. Event of 1960 to date should be part of history in Nigeria school.

IBB should be studied in schools. And this is one of the reason, I think IBB should not run. If he run and loss. It is not to his own benefit. His involvement should be advisor. His son is nearly about to turn 40, few years. Even fashola was a student and fashola just gave his child in marriage. So it tell you generation issue is involve.

One of the Class that should be studies is the mind of IBB. It should be about the scientific study of his mind. How he plan event. Look young people. Most coup in Nigeria were plan in the brain of IBB. He was involve in several military take over. They should store his brain in a museum when he dies. Ask your parent about IBB and his many plan. And how he plans every moves. That why they call him maradona. Do not under estimate IBB.

He is a master planner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghana's New Refinery Gets Nigeria Take-off Deal …to Come On Stream In 2015 / Lekki Toll Road Buy Back.......my Thoughts...by Senator Musiliu Obanikoro / I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.