Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

❌❌ Sold - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ❌❌ Sold (4372 Views)

My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again / Lady Shakes Her Massive Boobs, Causes Stir Online As She Wets Herself With Water / Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

❌❌ Sold by tecnolad(m): 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
Jjh
Re: ❌❌ Sold by GideonIdaboh(f): 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
Get her adult diapers naw
Re: ❌❌ Sold by Uyiii: 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
hallo, try to get a sex doll, it doesn't bed wet and of course not tribalistic.
but if your parents still insist you must bring home a yoruba woman, you can as well pay for a customised yoruba sex doll, just whip 3marks for both sides of the facewink

Joke apart anyways, her bedwetting isn't enough to upset your blood pressure. it's cool you've known now, the question should be what next?
we've got numerous causes of bedwetting in adults ranging from;
urinary tract infection, stress, fear, or insecurity, neurological disorders, prostate gland enlargement, sleep apnea, or abnormal pauses in breathing during sleep, and with your assertion, this occurs occasionally.
just try to help with her lifestyle, she can as well rummage google to know the kinda lifestyle she's suppose to maintain, she should see a doctor also.

If the problem still persist after she's strictly adhere to this anti-bedwetting lifestyle, then I'll just have to reference you to ikotun-egbe, there's one church there like that, synagogue or so, make she go greet tb Joshua.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ❌❌ Sold by MhizzAJ(f): 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
She should stop drinking water at night before going to bed or it could be that she eats a lot or she might even be a deep sleeper

It can be controlled nothing to worry about...There are people with darker secrets...just be thankful

Does she take alcohol?

6 Likes

Re: ❌❌ Sold by joseo: 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
help her get solution to that..........that is what lovers do.

1 Like

Re: ❌❌ Sold by tecnolad(m): 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
GideonIdaboh:
Get her adult diapers naw

This doesn't happen at all times. BTW, I'd be glad if I never had the need to buy any; but she said they've tried everything and the doctor said she's as okay as every other person.
Re: ❌❌ Sold by LordHiffy(m): 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
hmmm
Re: ❌❌ Sold by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
In the song by John Legend, one of the most popular lyrics is All of me, loves all of you, love your curves and your edges, all your perfect imperfections..

Op go download and listen to the lyrics of that song..

If you truly love her, you will not be bothered or worried, you should seek help from medical practitioners or rather seek the face of God..

with GOD all things are possible..

5 Likes

Re: ❌❌ Sold by dingbang(m): 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
Stop drinking water before going to bed
Re: ❌❌ Sold by tecnolad(m): 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
She should stop drinking water at night before going to bed or it could be that she eats a lot or she might even be a deep sleeper

It can be controlled nothing to worry about...There are people with darker secrets...just be thankful

Does she take alcohol?

Neither her nor I take alcohol. She loathes alcohol. I will recommend this to her. Thanks.

But she said it happens 5/365
Re: ❌❌ Sold by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
grin

Juz tell her she must stop drinking water before going to bed and she needs to pee before going to bed...MAKE IT A HABIT.

Or else, tell her u gonna spank her azz & she needs to go back to her potty training again wink

1 Like

Re: ❌❌ Sold by GideonIdaboh(f): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
tecnolad:

This doesn't happen at all times. BTW, I'd be glad if I never had the need to buy any; but she said they've tried everything and the doctor said she's as okay as every other person.
If the doctor says she's OK, then I'm afraid it has become spiritual.
Re: ❌❌ Sold by GideonIdaboh(f): 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
DrinkLimca:
In the song by John Legend, one of the most popular lyrics is All of me, loves all of you, love your curves and your edges, all your perfect imperfections..

Op go download and listen to the lyrics of that song..

If you truly love her, you will not be bothered or worried, you should seek help from medical practitioners or rather seek the face of God..

with GOD all things are possible..
Bed-wetting by an adult is a no no for me. How embarrassing. No amount of love can make me turn a blind eye to that. If I were in OP's shoes. I'll try and help her get solution first before loving her. If my effort turns futile, the rest will be history

1 Like

Re: ❌❌ Sold by tecnolad(m): 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
GideonIdaboh:

If the doctor says she's OK, then I'm afraid it has become spiritual.

My curiosity compass points to this too. I told a few friends because I couldn't stop thinking about getting the solution to this problem, and one of them told me a close person had a similar problem, and there was this prophet who prayed for her, and the problem never arose again.

Considering my country, Nigeria, where the weirdest things happen, consulting a prophet to solve a problem doesn't even make my bucket list; for her I was ready to give it a shot, but my girlfriend didn't want to call any prophet.
Re: ❌❌ Sold by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
GideonIdaboh:

Bed-wetting by an adult is a no no for me. How embarrassing. No amount of love can make me turn a blind eye to that. If I were in OP's shoes. I'll try and help her get solution first before loving her. If my effort turns futile, the rest will be history
Love is the greatest, when you love, you love all of your partner, love has no condition..

It's true that the op should get help for his girl, but his love should not be shaken, that is if it's true love..
Re: ❌❌ Sold by Martin0(m): 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Juz tell her she must stop drinking water before going to bed and she needs to pee before going to bed...MAKE IT A HABIT.

Or less, tell her u gonna spank her azz & she needs to go back to her potty training again wink

sorry to say you sounding like a moniker who I don't get along with. are you kashybabay?
Re: ❌❌ Sold by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
Martin0:

sorry to say you sounding like a moniker who I don't get along with. are you kashybabay? KashyBaby

cool

I deactivated that one..
Re: ❌❌ Sold by tecnolad(m): 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Love is the greatest, when you love, you love all of your partner, love has no condition..

It's true that the op should get help for his girl, but his love should not be shaken, that is if it's true love..

I love her, bro. But currently, I'm wallowing in abject confusion. I don't know if I'll be able to live with this in the future.

What if childbirth makes everything worse? Won't I say something, or act in a way that leaves a never-erasing mark? She's delicate.
Re: ❌❌ Sold by Martin0(m): 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

cool

I deactivated that one..

OK. now I know coz b4 now this moniker is on MA list. well u re welcome, hope u re fine?!.

1 Like

Re: ❌❌ Sold by Blackhawk01: 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
dingbang:
Stop drinking water before going to bed

This won't work. I'm speaking from experience. grin lipsrsealed

This could wreck anyone though. cry cry cry
Re: ❌❌ Sold by dingbang(m): 5:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
Blackhawk01:

grin grin grin lol you didn't have to mention
Re: ❌❌ Sold by AnodaIT(m): 5:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
I'm sure you are confused because you think it is spiritual

5/365 means it's nothing spiritual.
Ask her the time it usually happens or she wakes up to see it.

Prepare to be waking her before that time, soon enough, her biological clock with sync and she will be waking up by herself to ease herself at night
Re: ❌❌ Sold by tecnolad(m): 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
Blackhawk01:

She sleeps light, and the few times we slept together, she didn't take much water. She told me it's not about how much water she takes.
Re: ❌❌ Sold by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
tecnolad:

I love her, bro. But currently, I'm wallowing in abject confusion. I don't know if I'll be able to live with this in the future.

What if childbirth makes everything worse? Won't I say something, or act in a way that leaves a never-erasing mark? She's delicate.
The bible says, come unto me, all yea that laboured and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

seek the face of GOD..
Re: ❌❌ Sold by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
Martin0:

OK. now I know coz b4 now this moniker is on MA list. well u re welcome, hope u re fine?!.

cool

Oh i see... Okies.

I dey ooo.. Don't let me spill my pidgin. tongue
Re: ❌❌ Sold by tecnolad(m): 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
AnodaIT:
I'm sure you are confused because you think it is spiritual

5/365 means it's nothing spiritual.
Ask her the time it usually happens or she wakes up to see it.

Prepare to be waking her before that time, soon enough, her biological clock with sync and she will be waking up by herself to ease herself at night

In my shoes, right now, it's daunting to think straight. I thought about it biologically until my rational thoughts hit a roadblock.

I got so confused when she said she didn't have UTI, the doctor said she's fine and it's been happening since forever.
Re: ❌❌ Sold by Yabsun(m): 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
At 23, still bed wetting? Well, i think it goes beyond medical correction. That Doctor even confirmed she's medically okay speaks volume. Just ask her to take the following cautions: She should
- stop drinking much water especially while going to bed
- make sure she pee before going to bed
- control the rough play she engages in during the day.. It could cause nightmare, fantasising on urinating in the dream while the bed is really soak with pee(from childhood experience though)

However, if the problem persists, she should seek African/Terrestrial doctor...don't tell me u don't know what I mean. If her religion is against it, let her seek her deliverance pastor.
Re: ❌❌ Sold by Uyiii: 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
tecnolad:

In my shoes, right now, it's daunting to think straight. I thought about it biologically until my rational thoughts hit a roadblock.

I got so confused when she said she didn't have UTI, the doctor said she's fine and it's been happening since forever.
what do you really want, you've been negating all biological reasons suggested here. make una go synagogue na or any other man of God you know since e don involve village people matter.

2 Likes

Re: ❌❌ Sold by Martin0(m): 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

cool

Oh i see... Okies.
I dey ooo.. Don't let me spill my pidgin. tongue
eheh OK ooo.
u dey try for the pidgin sha!
anyway enjoy ur time ����
Re: ❌❌ Sold by tecnolad(m): 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
Uyiii:

what do you really want, you've been negating all biological reasons suggested here, make una go synagogue na or any other man of God you know since e don involve village people matter.

You're wrong. Before coming on here, I had proffered solutions related to her water intake, or how deep she sleeps, but she said she took little water and she's a light sleeper.

I'm not the kind of person who runs to daddy, except I couldn't figure out the next thing to do.

I'd be glad if you gave any solution to my problem, and not make me feel worse. Thanks.
Re: ❌❌ Sold by Uyiii: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
tecnolad:

You're wrong. Before coming on here, I had proffered solutions related to her water intake, or how deep she sleeps, but she said she took little water and she's a light sleeper.

I'm not the kind of person who runs to daddy, except I couldn't figure out the next thing to do.

I'd be glad if you gave any solution to my problem, and not make me feel worse. Thanks.
I guess you haven't read the first comment I dropped, too much water intake and sleeping deep is just amongst the numerous reasons responsible for bedwetting in an adult, there are other biological reasons also.
what I am tryna say is, if she's able to maintain a good anti-bedwetting lifestyle from all biological angles, and the problem still persist, then we're left with no other option than to seek the face of God.

cheers man, everything is gonna be alright.
Re: ❌❌ Sold by Rigel95(m): 6:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
Take her to anyone of these white garment churches.
Thank me later!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viral Photo Of New Born Baby Surrounded By 1,616 IVF Needles Her Parents Used / A Guy Who Went To Do Yahoo Plus, This Is What He Was Told / Don't Want To Laugh Alone Join Me Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.