Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,354 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again (5719 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again by Victoronah1: 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
I don't want to be on romance section all the time. But I had to bring this up. We have been having great sex, and she has been swallowing my 8.8inch dick with no remorse angry. And I love it, though she doesn't spread legs when ever I thrust her, I usually use force to spread her legs. But this is not the issue at hand. She came today, and I brought out condom,this girl tore out the condom oo and there inside toilet shocked.she told me if I now have infection and I said no. Just that I don't want her pregnant,she told me she don't want any chemical in her body. And that anytime I want to release I should bring it out. Please I think this girl has a plan. She told me if she gets pregnant she will run away. I am confused cause we can't stop banging. And I need to protect my unborn child too. I'll be getting her an iPhone xr for valentine by the way. She deserves it.

How can I convince her otherwise?
Re: My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again by praz001(m): 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
Flee forn....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again by Offpoint: 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2020
cool 8.8 inchs yen yen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again by Davash222(m): 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ndi IPhone xr. Lol
Abeg, make we hear word jaree. Na today

8 Likes

Re: My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again by Tonyfx: 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
Offpoint:
cool 8.8 inchs yen yen

Nor mind am

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again by Gina2019(f): 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2020
Iphonex kwa? Remind me of the job you are doing again biko.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again by Petyprincess(f): 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
I will advice you to just use protection to avoid story that touch the heart!!
Re: My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again by Victoronah1: 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
Gina2019:
Iphonex kwa? Remind me of the job you are doing again biko.
hmmm. Content creator on Vimeo..
Re: My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again by Victoronah1: 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
Petyprincess:
Typing...
typing what angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again by Victoronah1: 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
Tonyfx:

Nor mind am
don't be jealous of your fellow man
Re: My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again by Tonyfx: 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
Victoronah1:
don't be jealous of your fellow man

Jealous of getting her pregnant or contacting STD. Which one?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again by Victoronah1: 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
Tonyfx:

Jealous of getting her pregnant or contacting STD. Which one?
please shift. This thread is not for you. You have nothing meaningful.
Re: My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again by Tonyfx: 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
Victoronah1:
please shift. This thread is not for you. You have nothing meaningful.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again by MoonandStar: 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
Use tge money for the iPhone to be getting baby stuff down just incase
Re: My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again by MasonKendall(m): 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
Victoronah1:
I don't want to be on romance section all the time. But I had to bring this up. We have been having great sex, and she has been swallowing my 8.8inch dick with no remorse angry. And I love it, though she doesn't spread legs when ever I thrust her, I usually use force to spread her legs. But this is not the issue at hand. She came today, and I brought out condom,this girl tore out the condom oo and there inside toilet shocked.she told me if I now have infection and I said no. Just that I don't want her pregnant,she told me she don't want any chemical in her body. And that anytime I want to release I should bring it out. Please I think this girl has a plan. She told me if she gets pregnant she will run away. I am confused cause we can't stop banging. And I need to protect my unborn child too. I'll be getting her an iPhone xr for valentine by the way. She deserves it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again by Victoronah1: 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
MoonandStar:
Use tge money for the iPhone to be getting baby stuff down just incase
hmmm. Nice Idea. But when it's comes to sex, she doesn't adjust so I am not thinking marriage is the right for both of us now.
Re: My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
8.8 inches indeed grin grin
Can we all see it

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again by Escodeb(m): 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
Pay her bride price
Re: My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again by Phenomenal16(f): 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
Victoronah1:

.....hmmmm
Lia Mohammed
U think I will swallow this ur cooked up crab
I miss matured guys in this forum
Ppl can cook up any shit for views and mentions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again by Hisduchess(f): 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
Lie lie common sharrap there.see his mouth like 8.8inches tooth pick pencil.e no even reach 0.000001 inch.the only person who has 8.8inches or more in the whole wide world is mrcork (the original master). please don't argue it cos I know.corky baby hope am yarning the fact nah wink. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
Victoronah1:

Bros run for ur life

She wan use get belle
Re: My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
Hisduchess:
Lie lie common sharrap there.see his mouth like 8.8inches tooth pick pencil.e no even reach 0.000001 inch.the only person who has 8.8inches or more in the whole wide world is mrcork (the original master). please don't argue it cos I know.corky baby hope am yarning the fact nah wink. grin grin

E b lyk say u don test am
Re: My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again by Victoronah1: 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
Hisduchess:
lol. Why taking it so personal. The truth is I love my gf, I have alot of nairaland females sending me DM. And I am not interested. I'm very proud of my woman. If your man has small penis encourage him and buy him enlargement drugs.
Re: My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again by Victoronah1: 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
Phenomenal16:
.....hmmmm
Lia Mohammed
U think I will swallow this ur cooked up crab
I miss matured guys in this forum
Ppl can cook up any shit for views and mentions
I don't need to force you to believe me my dear. Your opinion if you think it's a lie. Still your opinion if you think I am not matured. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and I respect that. Have a nice evening.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again by atomicdele(m): 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
Victoronah1:

On today's episode of what never happened

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again by MYSTIC19(m): 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
@Op.. Ogbeni go nd sitdon b4 u advertise ur dick nd telin ppl nonsense abt iphonex.. Infact wat phone are u using... Eya

1 Like

Re: My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again by MYSTIC19(m): 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
A matured prsn ll go strt to d point insted of telin us hw ur dick is and d gift which u will buy 4 ur girl.. Be strt!

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again by Victoronah1: 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
MYSTIC19:
@Op.. Ogbeni go nd sitdon b4 u advertise ur dick nd telin ppl nonsense abt iphonex.. Infact wat phone are u using... Eya
I'm using a Nokia touch phone. And I don't mind my baby using iPhone xr. That's what we do for love.
Re: My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again by Victoronah1: 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
MYSTIC19:
A matured prsn ll go strt to d point insted of telin us hw ur dick is and d gift which u will buy 4 ur girl.. Be strt!
I'm sorry. Maybe you can go look for the matured thread grin
Re: My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again by MYSTIC19(m): 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
[quote author=Victoronah1 post=86411840]
Lol... Ride on boy... But be careful of girls
Re: My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again by MYSTIC19(m): 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
[quote author=Victoronah1 post=86411849]
Yea.. U are right boy..
*Leaves the thread slowly*
Re: My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again by IDFWU(m): 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
It will end in tears embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEX VIDEO: The Night I Fuc.ked My Lagos Neighbors Girlfriend / My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! / I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.