Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? Nigerians Reacts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? Nigerians Reacts (1306 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? Nigerians Reacts by decencyduke01: 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
Can you marry someone you have never had sex with? Nigerians reacts
http://www.peaceduke.com.ng/2018/01/can-you-marry-someone-you-have-never.html

Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? Nigerians Reacts by aniblue(m): 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
Its alright
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? Nigerians Reacts by donstan18: 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? Nigerians Reacts by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
grin

Daaamn! Even me , i shud taste my booboo first too ooo..a lot of men are like a dead logwood when it comes to sex lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? Nigerians Reacts by Olachase(m): 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
not to talk of lagos girls, me I no like make girl ***** Don wide pass lagos to edo express way that kind girls yahoo boys Don take there destiny buy Benz
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? Nigerians Reacts by Uyiii: 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
so women don turn to car and suya wey dem dey taste first abii
sex outside marriage is fornication/adultery and of course it's a sin against God.
well that's the biblical mesmiley

Realistically sha, she need take in first o make we dey know if womb still dey there before we con dey hear story that touches the kidney.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? Nigerians Reacts by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hmm Well well i can marry her without sex but only if she agrees and permits me to get it outside before marriage..

But honesty, I will want to have sex with my girlfriend..
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? Nigerians Reacts by Uyiii: 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Daaamn! Even me , i shud taste my booboo first too ooo..a lot of men are like a dead logwood when it comes to sex lipsrsealed
hi, you see this sex doll of a thing, I have never been in support of it, because I know there's nothing like body touch body.
see eh, I promise to be very adventurous as possible as I can. if I nor meet your target, you can as well report me here in NL.
person don whip your head for bedhead before? trust me to do that.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? Nigerians Reacts by sekxyqueen(f): 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
yeah..there is more to love than just sex
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? Nigerians Reacts by Zamad(m): 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
KONJI BAD
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? Nigerians Reacts by Nutase: 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
Capital YES. Why disobey God for a morsel of loaf.?
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? Nigerians Reacts by Prettyenit18(f): 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hmm
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? Nigerians Reacts by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nutase:
Capital YES. Why disobey God for a morsel of loaf.?
YES YOU ARE RIGHT BUT IN A SITUATION WHERE A LADY LIE THAT SHE IS A VIRGIN WHEN SHE IS NOT HAS CREATED TRUST ISSUES NOT TO TALK OF WHEN HER WOMB IS GONE.

MANY MEN HAVE FALLEN VICTIM, AND THE SOCIETY ESPECIALLY PEOPLE LIKE YOU, ALWAYS HEAP THE BLAME ON THE MAN AND NOT THE WOMAN
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? Nigerians Reacts by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 22, 2018
Uyiii:

hi, you see this sex doll of a thing, I have never been in support of it, because I know there's nothing like body touch body.
see eh, I promise to be very adventurous as possible as I can. if I nor meet your target, you can as well report me here in NL.
Person don whip your head for bedhead before? trust me to do that.

#Dead grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? Nigerians Reacts by Stevengerd(m): 7:13am On Jan 22, 2018
Its beta u knw if her basket can hold water b4 doing for beta for worse... na why some deh wait 5, 10 years knw outcome during marriage.
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? Nigerians Reacts by jmoore(m): 7:42am On Jan 22, 2018
I can only marry a virgin. With the high rate of sexual immorality and abortion, it is personally a bad idea for Jmoore to get married to 'tenth hand'.

Do you test a toothpaste before you buy?

The sex you are crazy about, do you test a condom before you buy it?
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? Nigerians Reacts by vicben27(m): 9:12am On Jan 22, 2018
i can only if shez still a Virgin! aside that i must test the engine!
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With? Nigerians Reacts by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:19am On Jan 22, 2018
Like I said on a similar thread.....

The problem with mankind is their silly way of creating analogies.
How is a a car, TV, or any electronic likened to a human being??! Silly questions like, "did you buy a car before testing it or you did the testing before buying?" are just one of the many ways people have destroyed their sense of morality.

A woman is not a product you buy in the market neither is she a car. She is a woman. A Human being with a soul, emotions, ambitions and many more. So why treat her like some inanimate or non-living object you buy?

It is only men who do not value the sacredness and true beauty of sex that will always come up with such stupid analogies. A woman you marry is not like any other property you acquire.

The day men stop seeing women like cars or whatever, is the day those men become real men and not "men" because they have a dick or got some levels of testosterone.

Such mentality is just too poor. smh.

P.S: If you wanna really know if she is capable of pregnancy or is fertile, then you both can agree on doing a fertility test instead of just going in before you even have the licence to. All this car testing talk is silly and off-tangent.

(1) (Reply)

Is AEDC On Strike? / Shock As Man Weds 17-year-old Blood Sister In Anambra Church, Gives Reasons / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.