Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc (8983 Views)

Accessing Your Undisputable Rights In God; Prosperity, Healing, Etc - Video / Dreams: What Are The Implications Of Not Dreaming Or Remembering Your Dreams? / The Fail-safe Way For You To Receive The Holy Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by IykeTurna(m): 11:02am On May 18, 2018
Primesky:

Very correct!.

There are no short cuts with God. What is in the bible is enough. If God reveals anything further, I don't think it will be contrary to what's already written.

God bless you.

God blessed you too
Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by shortgun(m): 12:01pm On May 18, 2018
IykeTurna:

Thank God bro that you are seeing the kind of things this people are posting here, given Christianity a bad name.
God bless you
You guys claim you are Christians yet don't understand the Bible!
This is exactly what happened in the time of Jesus Christ when alot of people questioned his powers, teaching and authority because it contradicts the laws at that time according to their understanding.
OP, decided to share a secret made known to him by the almighty and you say it's not in the Bible?
God said he will reveal secrets and you said its not in the Bible.

Jeremiah 33:3
Ask me and I will tell you remarkable secrets you do not know about things to come.

Luke 8:17
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Luke 12:2
The time is coming when everything that is covered up will be revealed, and all that is secret will be made known to all
Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by IykeTurna(m): 12:20pm On May 18, 2018
shortgun:

You guys claim you are Christians yet don't understand the Bible!
This is exactly what happened in the time of Jesus Christ when alot of people questioned his powers, teaching and authority because it contradicts the laws at that time according to their understanding.
OP, decided to share a secret made known to him by the almighty and you say it's not in the Bible?
God said he will reveal secrets and you said its not in the Bible.

Jeremiah 33:3
Ask me and I will tell you remarkable secrets you do not know about things to come.

Luke 8:17
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Luke 12:2
The time is coming when everything that is covered up will be revealed, and all that is secret will be made known to all

If I can get you right you are saying another jesus is here to reveal to us the secret (new) name of God as written in Rev3:12 abi. A new name which is a short cut to receive spiritual gifts. I you have read what the op wrote you wouldn't have typed the above. The same op that claims he received vision from God to marry 14 wifes for the sake of evangelism and you are here backing him with scripture. It saddens how so people will still be deceived by such people

Do you know what Rev19:11-14 says about the new name of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by shortgun(m): 12:45pm On May 18, 2018
IykeTurna:

If I can get you right you are saying another jesus is here to reveal to us the secret (new) name of God as written in Rev3:12 abi. A new name which is a short cut to receive spiritual gifts. I you have read what the op wrote you wouldn't have typed the above. The same op that claims he received vision from God to marry 14 wifes for the sake of evangelism and you are here backing him with scripture. It saddens how so people will still be deceived by such people

Do you know what Rev19:11-14 says about the new name of God
What the Bible say
1john 4:1
Dearfriends, do not believe everyone who claims to speak by the Spirit. You must test them to see if the spirit they have comes from God. For there are many false prophets in the world.
The question now is have you tested the spirit before you concluded that he is not of God? We should be careful with the things of God.
Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by IykeTurna(m): 12:54pm On May 18, 2018
shortgun:

What the Bible say
1john 4:1
Dearfriends, do not believe everyone who claims to speak by the Spirit. You must test them to see if the spirit they have comes from God. For there are many false prophets in the world.
The question now is have you tested the spirit before you concluded that he is not of God? We should be careful with the things of God.

From the Bible the fastest things only leads to hell, not heaven, what other test do yo need.
The Bible is the litmus test, even Jesus Christ had to aligned with the scriptures, because heaven and earth shall pass away but only the Word shall not change Matt24:35

We are talking based on the context of this post, not generally on the things of God

can you tell us the kind of spirit leading the ma that made this other post

https://www.nairaland.com/4293971/pastor-marry-7-wives-evangelism

1 Like

Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by sKeetz(m): 1:57pm On May 18, 2018
Even the Christians are confused within themselves. They can't seem to come to agreement on what their supposedly divinely inspired book says yet they want me to believe they are not deluded. grin grin

An omnipotent, omni omni God would have foreseen this confusion and therefore, made things unambiguous even to the least informed Christian.
Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 18, 2018
IykeTurna:

From the Bible the fastest things only leads to hell, not heaven, what other test do yo need.
The Bible is the litmus test, even Jesus Christ had to aligned with the scriptures, because heaven and earth shall pass away but only the Word shall not change Matt24:35

We are talking based on the context of this post, not generally on the things of God

can you tell us the kind of spirit leading the ma that made this other post

https://www.nairaland.com/4293971/pastor-marry-7-wives-evangelism
it's so pathetic what people believe these days. Well it's the endtime anything can happen, we just need to be guided by the Spirit of Truth.. You know the scripture says it saying "many false prophets will arise saying I am he" As for the Op, your mission contradict quite a lot of scriptural truth, you had two sons before marriage, now you are proposing to marry 14 wives or whatever and then wants to start another movement! If I may ask do you have any mentor at all? Your earthly spiritual mentor should be able to guide you into the right path of things even if you have a calling.. The truth be told, no human can unite the world, not even the antichrist with all the power that will be given to him until the Second Coming of Christ to rule and reign on Earth. I pray the Spirit of truth will guide you aright, Amen.
Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by IykeTurna(m): 6:09pm On May 18, 2018
sKeetz:
Even the Christians are confused within themselves. They can't seem to come to agreement on what their supposedly divinely inspired book says yet they want me to believe they are not deluded. grin grin

An omnipotent, omni omni God would have foreseen this confusion and therefore, made things unambiguous even to the least informed Christian.

You have caught my attention

For coming here to mock God publicly, anything you shall lay you hands on shall scatter and diminish until you begin to serve The Almighty God. write down today's date

Philippians 2:9-11 KJV
Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: [10] That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; [11] And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by IykeTurna(m): 6:12pm On May 18, 2018
Tosinex:
it's so pathetic what people believe these days. Well it's the endtime anything can happen, we just need to be guided by the Spirit of Truth.. You know the scripture says it saying "many false prophets will arise saying I am he" As for the Op, your mission contradict quite a lot of scriptural truth, you had two sons before marriage, now you are proposing to marry 14 wives or whatever and then wants to start another movement! If I may ask do you have any mentor at all? Your earthly spiritual mentor should be able to guide you into the right path of things even if you have a calling.. The truth be told, no human can unite the world, not even the antichrist with all the power that will be given to him until the Second Coming of Christ to rule and reign on Earth. I pray the Spirit of truth will guide you aright, Amen.

God blessed you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by sKeetz(m): 6:24pm On May 18, 2018
IykeTurna:

You have caught my attention

For coming here to mock God publicly, anything you shall lay you hands on shall scatter and diminish until you begin to serve The Almighty God. write down today's date

Philippians 2:9-11 KJV
Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: [10] That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; [11] And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

your god is imaginary and can't do shit. It is so powerless, that's why it needs puny humans like you to defend it.

Your stupid belief in an imaginary sugar daddy sorry sky daddy is so strong to the point that your feel so butthurt when it's bullshit is called out. The thought that you might be believing in a lie all along is so devastating, it hurts to be reminded. I know how you feel cause I've been there, done that.

You better save thosecurses for Boko haram and the fulani herdmen. Quote me this time next year and we'll see whose life is better. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by IykeTurna(m): 6:29pm On May 18, 2018
sKeetz:

your god is imaginary and can't do shit. It is so powerless, that's why it needs puny humans like you to defend it.

Your stupid belief in an imaginary sugar daddy sorry sky daddy is so strong to the point that your feel so butthurt when it's bullshit is called out. The thought that you might be believing in a lie all along is so devastating, it hurts to be reminded. I know how you feel cause I've been there, done that.

You better save thosecurses for Boko haram and the fulani herdmen. Quote me this time next year and we'll see whose life is better. cheesy cheesy grin

You shall be the one to quote me
Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by sKeetz(m): 6:46pm On May 18, 2018
IykeTurna:

You shall be the one to quote me

Sure, I hope you don't deactivate by then out of frustration. grin
Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by hisinkship(m): 6:49am On May 21, 2018
Thanks Skeetz for being there in my absence.
I m not interested in arguing or fighting but with.time ye shall knw the Truth & it shall set you free. I am only carrying my cross, make sure you carry yours okay.

Just some advice
Your Pastors might have elaborated a lie fir.so long that it is hard for you to come out of your errors but understand this.
1. Dont allow religious rigidity to eat you up.
2. The end is nearer than you think & the devil is distracting us so that we dont watch the times.
3. Kindly Run from churches were money & prosperity is preached because that is what they worship & they receive the mark of mamoon on their head, calculating sleeping, dreaming about money.
4. You need to love more including loving your neighbours & most importantly ur enemies because they are not really the enemy The.Dragon & the Image of the beast (Paper Money) is the Enemy of Man. This two are using men as shield in order for man to go into self destruction therefore pls dont be used.

I love all of you still in jesus name.

Amen.
Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by marviebliss: 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
What is the name of your church sir?
Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by Abohky: 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
Out of curiosity and quest for knowledge in this changing world, I have just gotten what I was looking for about someone's spiritual background, philosophy and culture (life style). And I took my time to read through all your comments but I have come to understand one simple fact about God. God is the God of all ( The earth is of God and it's fullness).
Moreso, God does not have a static relationship with man. He has a dynamic way of dealing with everyone and as well as revealing himself dynamically to whoever he wish to. So.... My brothers and sisters I pray that God reveal to us our purpose on this earth. Jer 1: 5
“I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations.”

(1) (2) (Reply)

3k Weekly Give Away / Prophecies For 2012 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye (rccg) / Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.