Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,254 members, 7,860,586 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

She Want To Come Back, What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Want To Come Back, What Do I Do? (730 Views)

Guys..this How You Know A Girl Like You And She Want To Be With You Forever / She Want Me To Have Six With Her / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Want To Come Back, What Do I Do? by shevalync: 11:56am On Apr 14, 2010
Its a very long story, I dont even know where to start from.I posted something sometimes ago asking the house to give advise on what to do about my gf whom parent(the mother n elder sister)do not approve my relationship wt her despite not even knowing me.this is the other side of the story.I have a girl I was dating(my 1st luv) we got seperated 1st because she doesnt want to further her academics after her ond programme,she wanted to go into full time business after some months we settle the issue but we both involve in another relationship during the period.after a while another issue crept in now its about marriage though age isnt very much on her side,I pleaded wt her to give me sometime to get a better job,she succumed to peers and family pressure,her family insisted we have our introduction last december n weeding this april, I declined.we got seperated again this time she went as far as having introduction wt another man,I also revive my last relationship which is wt the I asked for advice about in my last post. After the seperation wt her(my 1st luv)I deleted her phone no so that i wont be tempted to call her,I did call her since last year july/august.yesterday I just made up my mind about calling,we hooked up n she told me all that happened.though she still put the larger part of the blame on me for making the wrong decsion(which I agree with).to cut the long story short she broke up with the guy less than 2 month after the introduction n now she is lonely again.I still luv her so much n av 100% confident she will make a very good wife but the problem is I m also involve in another relationship though not a stable one besides I felt hurt when she decided to go wt the other guy citing my lakadaisical attitude as a reason.now I dont know what to do pls advise.
Re: She Want To Come Back, What Do I Do? by justwise(m): 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2010
@shevalync

Stop messing abt with her heart, if u are not ready to marry her then back off and stop calling her, is like cheating is in ur blood, u have another gf and still want ur first love to come back. You knew very well that she loves you and age is not in her side. Be up front with her and save that poor lady heart attack.
Re: She Want To Come Back, What Do I Do? by shevalync: 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2010
thanks @ justwise.with all sincerity i called her just to ask hw she is doing coincidentally she had wanted to see me but couldnt summon d courage cos of the way she left the last time.I didnt kall or heard any thing about her for more than 8 months cos I knew she was pressured in2 d new relationship n I didnt want to intrude. infact there was a day I saw her missed call,I didnt return the call.concerning the new gf av got some problems with the relationship too her family dont approve d relationship.
Re: She Want To Come Back, What Do I Do? by justwise(m): 1:07pm On Apr 14, 2010
shevalync:

thanks @ justwise.with all sincerity i called her just to ask hw she is doing coincidentally she had wanted to see me but couldnt summon d courage cos of the way she left the last time.I didnt kall or heard any thing about her for more than 8 months cos I knew she was pressured in2 d new relationship n I didnt want to intrude. infact there was a day I saw her missed call,I didnt return the call.concerning the new gf av got some problems with the relationship too her family dont approve d relationship.

Then make up ur mind, its not fair on her if u keep coming in and out of her life. U want to marry her at the age of 50?
Re: She Want To Come Back, What Do I Do? by shevalync: 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2010
I will do just that.thax a lot.
Re: She Want To Come Back, What Do I Do? by olayinkaj2(m): 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2010
If u still love her then make up ur mind and let her come back so that things can continue as it was before. Period!!!
Re: She Want To Come Back, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2010
Has she decided to further her education like u wanted initially?Hope she wont put pressure on u again asper marriage and if u tell her u aint ready,and another man comes her way,hope she wont have another introduction with the man and after 2 mths break up with him again blaming you for everythg and u will run here again to ask for what to do?
The issue is since the current gf's family has not approved ur rship with her u r looking for alternative.
You have to know what you and go for it.
Re: She Want To Come Back, What Do I Do? by Nenyechi(f): 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2010
The thing is d girl wants get married so if u r not ready 2 marry her then there's no need 4 u guys 2 get back 2geda n remember u stil av her family 2 contend with.d decision is left 4 u.
Re: She Want To Come Back, What Do I Do? by shevalync: 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2010
tanx a lot @olayinka I will think about it. @ unikkykay got the point we v settled d issue of education the 1st time she has agreed to further later but on marriage we v not talk about it cos av not even given her the impression that am coming back.
Re: She Want To Come Back, What Do I Do? by shevalync: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2010
@nenyechi she want back too though that is an area where a concrete agreement has to be reach.her family accepted me then but dont know what they gona say now that they v got some impressions.
Re: She Want To Come Back, What Do I Do? by shevalync: 10:47am On Apr 15, 2010
thax evry1 I saw her yesterday n we discussed extensively.she told me evrything that happened in her last relationship n I told her mine too.now we r trying to make things normal.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Condemn Ahmed Sani Ex-zamfara Gov's Marriage To Minor, A 13-year / CLOSED / My Ex-girl Friend Wants Me Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.