Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

No To Cattle Colonies By Femi Falana. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No To Cattle Colonies By Femi Falana. (13798 Views)

Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala / Yoruba Leaders Say No To Cattle Colonies, Back Ranching / Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No To Cattle Colonies By Femi Falana. by Kingspin(m): 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
seunmsg:
I agree with Femi Falana, a cattle colony is just a bigger cattle ranch. Audu Ogbe should stop confusing the people with big grammar in order not to sabotage the policy. A cattle ranch is a cattle ranch whether big or small.

Cc: lalasticlala
Ranching is the real name on less other wise.
Re: No To Cattle Colonies By Femi Falana. by oyatz(m): 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
Neither Audu Ogbeh, who is proposing this policy nor the beneficiaries, the Fulani herdsmen are Yorubas.
Femi Falana, who is opposing this policy is a Yoruba man, yet your hatred for the Yoruba peoples still caused you to blame the Yorubas for this policy.

Haters are likely to die young-- Donald Trump

gbadexy:
Some of my yoruba people and blind loyalty even when those close to them feel otherwise!
I just weak from the comments I read here with some trying too hard to defend or justify actions even when sounding stupid with the likelihood of them not also believing it.
Re: No To Cattle Colonies By Femi Falana. by gbadexy(m): 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
oyatz:
Neither Audu Ogbeh, who is proposing this policy nor the beneficiaries, the Fulani herdsmen are Yorubas.
Femi Falana, who is opposing this policy is a Yoruba man, yet your hatred for the Yoruba peoples still caused you to blame the Yorubas for this policy.

Haters are likely to die young-- Donald Trump
you definitely lack deep comprehension and can't discern the post in the proper perspective.
you've been noticed anyway.

Re: No To Cattle Colonies By Femi Falana. by fx45(m): 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2018
seunmsg:
What exactly is wrong with having cattle colonies?
Nothing is wrong with it... So long as they don't bring it anywhere near Southern Nigeria. We don't want any cattle colonies down South. The North has enough landmass to build their cattle colonies.
Re: No To Cattle Colonies By Femi Falana. by ycat: 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
What is this one saying again? Is calling them ranches makes it any better? Arindin agbalagba, don't you know that the ranches can still turn to colonies if the host communities start running for their lives. These cowards should go and sit down joo! What we are saying is, whether ranches or colonies, the north has more than enough land and should be set up in the north. We don't want even the tiniest ranch by fulani because it will come with trails of blood. If other regions want ranches, they can set them up themselves.
Re: No To Cattle Colonies By Femi Falana. by 3Ceagle(m): 7:32am On Jan 25, 2018
Ogbe and this government will seem to have solved the problem but will create huge problems in the future. Let states determine what to do with their Land mass and draw up the policy where they are interested. May be there is need to visit the provisions of the land use act. Government that has not utilized the huge land mass in the north for their colonies is loving the south and MB so much as to propose this. Let the government start in Sambisa forest, abi no be Nigerian territory?
Re: No To Cattle Colonies By Femi Falana. by munchi(m): 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
Vizboy1:
I have bitcoin available for sale please don’t ask me to send first I will show you my balance even on video call for your verification on blockchain wallet.... contact me on whatsapp with +27603467203

your number is not showing on whatsapp
Re: No To Cattle Colonies By Femi Falana. by Jimisho: 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2020
We have for sale, ready to mate male and female, weaners and growers at very reasonable prices. Our farm is located in Abeokuta mile 6 in ogun state. Serious buyers should contact 08036304552 for negotiations.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ministers’ List Ready In 2 Weeks / Meeting Of APC Presidential Aspirants Postponed As Osinbajo Travels Abroad / Two Nigerian Arrested In India For Duping People On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.