Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Moving To My Fiance's Country After Marriage.. Is It Worth It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moving To My Fiance's Country After Marriage.. Is It Worth It? (479 Views)

Nigerian Man Got Into Trouble In The Country After Dumping A White Woman / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving To My Fiance's Country After Marriage.. Is It Worth It? by groom4you: 9:53am On Jan 22, 2018
After my long search and jumps from one singles tour to another, I finally found my one and only.

Thanks to A Foreign Affair, I was able to find the love of my life, Pui.

We will be getting married this coming March. Yup. Just 2 more months!

I’ve been thinking of moving to Thailand few months after marriage; when I find a job and house for us to stay in.

In the meantime we will be wed here in California and handle the business more before then.

There are many reasons why I want to move and have my family in Thailand.

I want my kids to grow up in an environment where they would learn how to appreciate family,

understand that family is someone you can always come home to.

The kids these days have been growing thinking that once they become independent,

they don’t have to visit their parents anymore. Although, not everyone is like that but a huge portion is.

I just think, the culture and practices observed by the Thai fits much better with what kind

of life I want to have for my future kids.

My only question is… do you guys think it’s worth it?

When I also consider the fact that I have a successful business here and a house where I can start a family in…

I end up feeling that it’s best to stay. What do you guys think?
Re: Moving To My Fiance's Country After Marriage.. Is It Worth It? by eezeribe(m): 9:55am On Jan 22, 2018
As long as her country is not Nigeria... then you are good to go.
Afterall Nigerians have been leaving for Libya;talk more of Thailand...
But if you really want them to have a culturally balanced life,then a 'touch' of Nigeria would be fine so that they won't end up being monks in Thailand... You know,too much of everything is not good.

2 Likes

Re: Moving To My Fiance's Country After Marriage.. Is It Worth It? by Iphone5: 9:59am On Jan 22, 2018
weyrey Alaso : if you like move to Hell..... Na Your own headache be that
Re: Moving To My Fiance's Country After Marriage.. Is It Worth It? by mikejj(m): 10:09am On Jan 22, 2018
grin[img][/img]
Re: Moving To My Fiance's Country After Marriage.. Is It Worth It? by IamLEGEND1: 10:19am On Jan 22, 2018
Better stay where you dey.
People underestimate the destabilizing effect moving to a new country has on one even more so now that you plan on starting a family.
Re: Moving To My Fiance's Country After Marriage.. Is It Worth It? by donstan18: 10:48am On Jan 22, 2018
Nigeria to Thailand
Is this grass to grace or grass to bush.

Re: Moving To My Fiance's Country After Marriage.. Is It Worth It? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:52am On Jan 22, 2018
Move to her country and watch her take advantage of it . Women are the same everywhere. That aside. You ve an already flourishing business and a house,stay there. You can train your children to turn out good from anywhere you are. Make this mistake and you will never forgive urself. Most people who are not yet married thinks that marriage is as sweet as it seems,when the realities of life sets in,only the strong can survive

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs Your Relationship Is Loveless / Valentine: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Jealousy? / U Refused To Pay Me After S£x – L£sb!@n Lady Calls Out Another L£sb!@n

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.