Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

This Is What You Need Before A Woman Will Take You Seriously - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What You Need Before A Woman Will Take You Seriously (1516 Views)

Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point / A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You / Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What You Need Before A Woman Will Take You Seriously by Rabomeo(m): 11:18am On Jan 22, 2018
I just got to the office. Haven't settled even and I just have this need to reach out to you.

You see my friend, I have gone through a lot and everything has helped to shape who I am today.
I have read books, listened to audios and videos. I burn the midnight oil.

You don't have to believe anything I say. But, it still remains that what I know, you don't.
I may not be right 100% of the time. In fact, I may not be right with what I tell now. But what I tell is always right.

Listen, I don't care what you know or have been told. Women love financial security.
Yes, this time it's all. I mean every woman out there no matter how hard she tries to shield it from you.

Now, with that being established. She would try to survive and how she goes about it makes her an idealist or a realist.This response is largely influenced by her upbringing, the environment she grew in.

If her father or a father figure was a provider, she is likely to be an idealist But if her father wasn't or someone close. It could be an uncle or neighbour i.e if she wasn't opportune to know her father. She's likely to be a realist.

So, who is a realist and who is an idealist?

The realist knows or believes that to survive she must find a way to provide for herself. This woman is likely to the career woman, business mogul. She wants to do something for herself because she knows she might not find a man to do this or provide her basic needs. In fact, this woman wants to help the man in her life succeed.

Tip: Giving little task such buying something that helps your business and goals make her committed to you.

The idealist has the picture of a man she would someday grow a family with. The one who will provide her needs. This woman gets scared when the man/men in her life find themselves in financial difficulties. This makes her more of a tester. So, she will have lots of males around. No, she's I just got to the office. Haven't settled even and I just have this need to reach out to you.

You see my friend, I have gone through a lot and everything has helped to shape who I am today.
I have read books, listened to audios and videos. I burn the midnight oil.

You don't have to believe anything I say. But, it still remains that what I know, you don't.
I may not be right 100% of the time. In fact, I may not be right with what I tell now. But what I tell is always right.

Listen, I don't care what you know or have been told. Women love financial security.
Yes, this time it's all. I mean every woman out there no matter how hard she tries to shield it from you.

Now, with that being established. She would try to survive and how she goes about it makes her an idealist or a realist.This response is largely influenced by her upbringing, the environment she grew in.

If her father or a father figure was a provider, she is likely to be an idealist But if her father wasn't or someone close. It could be an uncle or neighbour i.e if she wasn't opportune to know her father. She's likely to be a realist.

So, who is a realist and who is an idealist?

The realist knows or believes that to survive she must find a way to provide for herself. This woman is likely to the career woman, business mogul. She wants to do something for herself because she knows she might not find a man to do this or provide her basic needs. In fact, this woman wants to help the man in her life succeed.

Tip: Giving little task such buying something that helps your business and goals make her committed to you.

The idealist has the picture of a man she would someday grow a family with. The one who will provide her needs. This woman gets scared when the man/men in her life find themselves in financial difficulties. This makes her more of a tester. So, she will have lots of males around. No, she's not sleeping with all of them. It's her means of survival if things go wrong.

Knowing this and more which I teach in the "Game Mastery System" will help you understand the women better and of course love them the right way. But my friend, if there's one thing you shouldn't do is try to convince a woman to love you or try to impress her or try to make her see the value in you.

Having/getting a woman shouldn't be your first goal. Your purpose is your first goal. Why are you on planet earth?

why?

Think about that for a sec...

When God created the first man he gave him an assignment, not a woman. The woman is simply a help meet. Don't try to miss it, fellas. Cos you'll go wrong.

I have had guys sending me messages of how a woman treats them wrongly or how they can't let a woman go even after series of affairs outside the relationship. This simply shows you don't know your value/worth and your purpose. Pursuing your purpose will help you find the right woman.

Don't give up your purpose for a woman.

Do you want to learn more and know how to love a woman the right way?

Join the group below.

https://www./260497997780135/

Re: This Is What You Need Before A Woman Will Take You Seriously by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 22, 2018
This is all you need wink

2 Likes

Re: This Is What You Need Before A Woman Will Take You Seriously by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 22, 2018
CYBERWEAVER:
I WONDER,,,MAYBE DATS WAS THE REASON SHE LEFT ME

Maybe the english? grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is What You Need Before A Woman Will Take You Seriously by OgahBohz: 11:48am On Jan 22, 2018
somehow the op is very correct ! ..jst that ..

at times it all depnds on what the lady in question agrees with ..

for example ..
my Dad probieds for us all, at least to an extent .. he is at least better far better than his fellow men ...

we lacked nothing .. we had all an average children will NEED.

yet my kid sis is a big time hustler, I sometimes admire her courage , sh loves to do things her self, sh believes sh needs to provide for self first before any man supports her ...

now look at that, ..

on the other hand my current gf, is also from an average home , her dad also is a provider. in fact he is better than my dad ..

that way his daughter ,my gf , doesn't believe sh has to tke work seriously, in fact sh jst wish to get married settle down ND run her own biznz (set up for her by her hubby)
shs nice luvly ND very OK, decent , in fact a typical wife material .. jst dat mentality of not working to fend for her self is d only issue I have with her ..

now look at that..

atimes, I really dnt even know which one is Berra to take home ... an idealist or a realist
Re: This Is What You Need Before A Woman Will Take You Seriously by Justbeingreal(m): 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hmmm, sounds interesting.
Re: This Is What You Need Before A Woman Will Take You Seriously by Pubichairs(m): 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
no contribution on this hooey

Re: This Is What You Need Before A Woman Will Take You Seriously by CYBERWEAVER(m): 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
victorakpabome:

Maybe the english? grin
lolz.. english kiki
Re: This Is What You Need Before A Woman Will Take You Seriously by CYBERWEAVER(m): 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2018

Maybe the english? grin
funnny dude

(1) (Reply)

We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) / Nudist Couple Get Married Nak3d Wearing Just A Veil And Bow Tie(photos) / 2004 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Anita Divorces Her Husband Of 15yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.