Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) (1515 Views)

We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) by Pussitto: 8:00am On Jan 24, 2018
wow! They look nice together. Most ladies are obsessed with tall guys but I have seen ladies who enjoy camping around short guys.

https://chikasom..com/2018/01/a-very-tall-guy-who-found-his-in-nysc.html?m=1

Re: We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:01am On Jan 24, 2018
shocked shocked is that lady not afraid of that guy shocked shocked so tall shocked shocked
Re: We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) by BabbanBura(m): 8:03am On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
shocked shocked is that lady not afraid of that guy shocked shocked so tall shocked shocked

afraid of what, miss?
Re: We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:04am On Jan 24, 2018
BabbanBura:

afraid of what, miss?
Can't you see the height of the guy shocked
Re: We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 24, 2018
BabbanBura:

afraid of what, miss?

She is known to talk out of point. Always blabbing rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) by Freeman50(m): 8:05am On Jan 24, 2018
A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband, while a man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

1 Like

Re: We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) by thorpido(m): 8:07am On Jan 24, 2018
Beanpole shocked
Re: We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) by BabbanBura(m): 8:08am On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Can't you see the height of the guy shocked

How is the height a threat to her in anyway?
Re: We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) by BabbanBura(m): 8:09am On Jan 24, 2018
efesodje:

She is known to talk out of point. Always blabbing rubbish angry

Is that so? me no know woo
Re: We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:10am On Jan 24, 2018
BabbanBura:

How is the height a threat to her in anyway?
Is like you don't know what you're talking about.... cool

Kia mia gida kayi hankali da ni fa undecided
Re: We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) by blues343(m): 8:11am On Jan 24, 2018
The Lady is Beautiful and The Guy sha DAT height ennnh. No b here she All d Best to Dem last last
Re: We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) by Adaomalight(f): 8:15am On Jan 24, 2018
Hell no! this guy is long
Re: We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) by BabbanBura(m): 8:16am On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Is like you don't know what you're talking about.... cool

Kia mia gida kayi hankali da ni fa undecided

Am not picking a fight with my Igbo gal, who knows you may like my BabbanBura.
i just want to understand how his height is a threat to her to be scared. Shikenan
Re: We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:18am On Jan 24, 2018
BabbanBura:

Am not picking a fight with my Igbo gal, who knows you may like my BabbanBura.
i just want to understand how his height is a threat to her to be scared. Shikenan
Kasa hoton ka mana ingani undecided
Re: We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 24, 2018
This height is intimidating o, she get mind.
Re: We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 24, 2018
Longinusu
Re: We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 24, 2018
Beautiful couples smiley

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) by nikkypearl(f): 8:30am On Jan 24, 2018
shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) by femolacqua(m): 8:39am On Jan 24, 2018
Thumbs up and kudos.
Re: We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) by konkonbilo(m): 8:50am On Jan 24, 2018
The guy long. NEPA pole
Re: We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) by 1BB007(m): 8:52am On Jan 24, 2018
hmm reminds me of ajoke.. I refuse to be tempted
Re: We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 24, 2018
BabbanBura:

afraid of what, miss?
So you don't know a man's height is proportional to the length of his dick? A man as tall as that, you can imagine what damage his dick might cause on his wive. grin
Re: We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) by amamahdaniel(m): 9:01am On Jan 24, 2018
Hozier:
So you don't know a man's height is proportional to the length of his dick? A man as tall as that, you can imagine what damage his dick might cause on his wive. grin
chai. this one week me.

Re: We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:36am On Jan 24, 2018
Wait is that hieght real or the gal is short? shocked
Re: We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) by judgedredd22(m): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

no worry, when time reach she will be sitting down on a loooong thing!! grin grin grin
and riding it cowboy style!! cool cool
Re: We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) by BabbanBura(m): 10:11am On Jan 24, 2018
Hozier:

Is that so? That thegeneralqueen gal must be naughty then
Re: We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) by BabbanBura(m): 10:14am On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Kasa hoton ka mana ingani undecided

Hotona kike so ki gani? To ai ba a nan ba.

Answer ma question. Some guy said man's dick lenght is proportional to his height, is this what u mean when u said 'is she not scared?' ?
Re: We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:15am On Jan 24, 2018
BabbanBura:

Is that so? That thegeneralqueen gal must be naughty then
I don't know what you're talking about please don't spoil my reputation cool
Re: We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:16am On Jan 24, 2018
BabbanBura:

Hotona kike so ki gani? To ai ba a nan ba.

Answer ma question. Some guy said man's dick lenght is proportional to his height, is this what u mean when u said 'is she not scared?' ?
No that wasn't what I meant.......never cool
Re: We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) by BabbanBura(m): 10:18am On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
No that wasn't what I meant.......never cool

Okay, na yarda da hakan
Re: We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) by Justbeingreal(m): 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
Nawa, which kind height be this
Re: We Met In NYSC Camp & We Are Set For Wedding.(pre-wedding Photo) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
BabbanBura:

afraid of what, miss?
She should be afraid the guy might enter a room with lower ceiling and the ceiling fan will just chop off his head.

Nah joke i dey o.

(1) (Reply)

Is My Wife Mean What She Said To Me,,,can Her Joke Come True / I Impregnated More Than 600 Girls After Sleeping With 1,400 Girls In Africa / Nudist Couple Get Married Nak3d Wearing Just A Veil And Bow Tie(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.