Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Cattle Colonies, Herdsmen Attacks And Stack Realities. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cattle Colonies, Herdsmen Attacks And Stack Realities. (1935 Views)

Herdsmen Attacks: Defend Yourself By Traditional Means - Afenifere Tells Yorubas / Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready / Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cattle Colonies, Herdsmen Attacks And Stack Realities. by PStacks(m): 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
Issues bothering on Cattle colony and Herdsmen killings has dominated both local and international media headlines.

This article is geared at having us take a wholistic view of the stack realities facing us as a Nation.

Whenever this present APC led administration shifts blames to past government it all sounds like rethorics but truth be told, successive government has failed the nation in their duties of planning ahead especially the PDP in their last 16 years rule.The PDP had failed in tackling dessertification and re calming our lands from the ever encrouching deserts.

Facts today suggest 11 states in the core north are being encrouched upon by desert, Sahara Desert pricisely.

issues of Global warming, climate change and ever depleting ozone layer has left room for contineous and unabated springing of the desert in core Northern Nigeria.

the attendant effects are that Natures resources are bound to get scarce in terms of Water availability and Green vegetaion.

The Lake chad is reported to be drying up and we arent even half way into the dry season yet.

with limited access to Green and water, herdsmen are left with no choice but to seek greener pastures for themselves and their cattles alike and the only way this can be made possible is to have them Migrate Southwards.

Migrating from the North In search for water and greener pastures, The region around the River Benue seems most condusive and 1st point of call for herders.These herdsmen and their cattle aren't migrating south for the fun of it but as a result of life threatning drought and desertification ravaging 11 states in the North.

in this regards, clashes between herdsmen and farmers has been inevitable. This to me suggested the idea that brought about cattle colony which should be at the instance and acceptance of the host communities.

I am not in support of the killings by herdsmen in Benue state but people should begin to see that these herdsmen themselves are staring starvation and hunger in the face for themselves and their cattles. It is either they resist any obstruction or hinderance (farmers) to survive or they get killed by Dessertification.

Had previous government tackled this issue of desertification heads-on, there would have been no need for herdsmen to migrate from the North down south.

way forward.

for peaceful and mutual coexistence, Indigenous Benue farmers should be a little bit more accomodating to Herders whom only want a share of Natures resource of water at the River Benue environs.

first and foremost.
The anti open grazing law should be suspended for normadic herders to be able to graze their cattles.

secondly and for peace, the colony should be bounded by territory where should be properly mapped out as colonies caved for herders that must be strictly adhered to..

Thirdly, we all need agricultural produce from farmers and herders alike, no party should be looked down upon by either party as farmers and herders play a very important role to the economy of the Nation as a whole.I write this with knowledge of effects of desertification In the far north as I was in Katsina state only last week. travelling from Katsina to the border town of Jibia, you could drive unending landmass over 40 kilometers with the attendant effect of desertification visible to the naked eyes.

coming from Katsina navigating through Malumfashi heading towards Funtua at areas around Jikamshi, you would see water channels experiencing drought so badly and you can tell water had not flown through that path in a very long while. These are areas where cattles naturally should have gotten water to drink that are no more and hence a cogent reason for herdsmen to migrate.with all the above, Benue indigenes shouldnt see their land as being taken from them but rather see the herders too as looking for a means of survival.

on the part of the herders, it shouldnt come with violence and forcefulness but what do you expect of a Nomadic herder?on both sides of the divide, if peace must reign. There must be a strategy mapped out for mutual coexistence in peace.

source ; https://www.omascope.com/politics/cattle-colony-herdsmen-killings-and-stack-realities

Re: Cattle Colonies, Herdsmen Attacks And Stack Realities. by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
Very sick article!!! God punish the author!!!Gosh!!!

4 Likes

Re: Cattle Colonies, Herdsmen Attacks And Stack Realities. by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
bringing in PDP into this matter is sick.Trying to justify callous mother and land grabbing by Fulani mercenary!!! This article is so sick and I feel like slapping the author of this disgusting piece

4 Likes

Re: Cattle Colonies, Herdsmen Attacks And Stack Realities. by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
.I am not in support of the killings by herdsmen in Benue state but people should begin to see that these herdsmen themselves are staring starvation and hunger in the face for themselves and their cattles. It is either they kill any obstruction or hinderance (farmers) to survive or they get killed by Dessertification.

can you imagine this nonsense!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Cattle Colonies, Herdsmen Attacks And Stack Realities. by PStacks(m): 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
bringing in PDP into this matter is sick.Trying to justify callous mother and land grabbing by Fulani mercenary!!! This article is so sick and I feel like slapping the author of this disgusting piece

when you stop being myopic.
when you stop seeing from only one side of the divide.
when your reasons are beyond your hate.
when you recognise the importance of farmers and herders.
when you put yourself in the shoes of both parties and not only when party,

when u fulfil all the above then u can cone back to talk to me.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colonies, Herdsmen Attacks And Stack Realities. by Turantula(m): 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
garbage straight from the pit of hell fire

3 Likes

Re: Cattle Colonies, Herdsmen Attacks And Stack Realities. by laudate: 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
PStacks:
....I am not in support of the killings by herdsmen in Benue state but people should begin to see that these herdsmen themselves are staring starvation and hunger in the face for themselves and their cattles. It is either they kill any obstruction or hinderance (farmers) to survive or they get killed by Dessertification.

Had previous government tackled this issue of desertification heads-on, there would have been no need for herdsmen to migrate from the North down south.

way forward.

for peaceful and mutual coexistence, Indigenous Benue farmers should be a little bit more accomodating to Herders whom only want a share of Natures resource of water at the River Benue environs.

first and foremost.
The anti open grazing law should be suspended for normadic herders to be able to graze their cattles.

secondly and for peace, the colony should be bounded by territory where should be properly mapped out as colonies caved for herders that must be strictly adhered to..

Thirdly, we all need agricultural produce from farmers and herders alike, no party should be looked down upon by either party as farmers and herders play a very important role to the economy of the Nation as a whole.I write this with knowledge of effects of desertification In the far north as I was in Katsina state only last week. travelling from Katsina to the border town of Jibia, you could drive unending landmass over 40 kilometers with the attendant effect of desertification visible to the naked eyes.

coming from Katsina navigating through Malumfashi heading towards Funtua at areas around Jikamshi, you would see water channels experiencing drought so badly and you can tell water had not flown through that path in a very long while. These are areas where cattles naturally should have gotten water to drink that are no more and hence a cogent reason for herdsmen to migrate.with all the above, Benue indigenes shouldnt see their land as being taken from them but rather see the herders too as looking for a means of survival.

on the part of the herders, it shouldnt come with violence and forcefulness but what do you expect of a Nomadic herder? on both sides of the divide, if peace must reign. There must be a strategy mapped out for mutual coexistence in peace.

source ; https://www.omascope.com/politics/cattle-colony-herdsmen-killings-and-stack-realities

This author must be one of the spin doctors recruited by the cattle owners to plead their case in the media, or he must be related to the Fulani killer herdsmen. undecided

But for peddling such vile comments against the farmers, may God punish him a million times, every single day. For supporting the Fulani killer herdsmen, may both him and those herdsmen, be visited with divine judgement. sad Innocent men, women and children have been killed by renegade savage Fulani herdsmen, and this clown is saying "what do you expect of a Nomadic herder?", as if human lives do not matter! shocked

The thunder that will fire him is doing press up at the edge of River Niger!

4 Likes

Re: Cattle Colonies, Herdsmen Attacks And Stack Realities. by PStacks(m): 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
laudate:

This author must be one of the spin doctors recruited by the cattle owners to plead their case in the media, or he must be related to the Fulani killer herdsmen. undecided

But for peddling such vile comments against the farmers, may God punish him a million times, every single day. For supporting the Fulani killer herdsmen, may both him and those herdsmen, be visited with divine judgement. sad Innocent men, women and children have been killed by renegade savage Fulani herdsmen, and this clown is saying "what do you expect of a Nomadic herder?", as if human lives do not matter! shocked

The thunder that will fire him is doing press up at the edge of River Niger!

look. You must be upto date with modern day realities.
these herdsmen are stack illitrates.

farmers try to keep them at bay hence a form of resistance...

whay do you expect when two ancient civilisation clashes?

Herdsmen dont just start to kill unprovoked.

nobody enjoys to kill. You only kill when your own life itself is threatened..

stop the blame games and side taking and profer your own solution Mr.
Re: Cattle Colonies, Herdsmen Attacks And Stack Realities. by laudate: 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
PStacks:

The Fulani killer herdsmen are stark illiterates armed with AK47 rifles, who kill anyone that opposes them. I guess the innocent women and children they killed in the Middle - Belt, also were a threat to those herdsmen, right? May God judge them and send them into the pit of hell, for taking innocent lives. And may the same fate befall all those who support such killing, and do not value human lives.

3 Likes

Re: Cattle Colonies, Herdsmen Attacks And Stack Realities. by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
PStacks:

when you stop being myopic.
when you stop seeing from only one side of the divide.
when your reasons are beyond your hate.
when you recognise the importance of farmers and herders.
when you put yourself in the shoes of both parties and not only when party,

when u fulfil all the above then u can cone back to talk to me.

you are sick man!!! Human lives are been wasted by this terrorists.Politicizing this will not help your cause.Nigeria is not 16 years ago.It is much older than PDP or APC!!!

So government should take someone else's land and give to you? Is that your idea of equality oor fairness? are you fulanis sick or what? so because your vegetation is drying up,you now take your cattles to someone else's farm to feed on their crops?

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Colonies, Herdsmen Attacks And Stack Realities. by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
so because I don't have 30 billion in my account.I should wait and waylaid Davido and dispossess him of his money since I am trying to survive!!! At times I wonder how some people who call themselves human beings reason.BTW Talking about stark illiteracy ,hw many of those farmers in the village educated? Do they go about stealing other people's properties to survive?

3 Likes

Re: Cattle Colonies, Herdsmen Attacks And Stack Realities. by Turantula(m): 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
In a sane country this OP would have been arrested and shot instantly and his carcasses thrown to the dogs and baboons

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colonies, Herdsmen Attacks And Stack Realities. by laudate: 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
you are sick man!!! Human lives are been wasted by this terrorists.Politicizing this will not help your cause.Nigeria is not 16 years ago.It is much older than PDP or APC!!!

So government should take someone else's land and give to you? Is that your idea of equality oor fairness? are you fulanis sick or what? so because your vegetation is drying up,you now take your cattles to someone else's farm to feed on their crops?

Don't mind the stewvpid joker. angry His paymasters are dictating the tune, and he is dancing happily to their evil melody, in his bid to peddle falsehood and earn his pay. If you notice, he never mentioned the cattle rustling aspect, that leads to friction between the herdsmen and the farmers. He is making it seem as if it is the fault of the farmers for getting killed, because they denied the herdsmen a chance to graze and drink from their ponds. He is so inhumane.

There is something I believe, though. There are 3 groups of Fulani herdsmen. undecided

There is one group of simple Fulani herdsmen who take care of the cattle. They move around peacefully with their cattle seeking grass for them to eat. sad Some are rather selfish, and allow their cattle to graze on farmlands to the detriment of the farmers and their crops. angry

And there is another group of militant Fulani herdsmen or renegades, who are the cattle rustlers that steal the cattle and kill people. They are armed with sophisticated weapons, vehicles and machinery. It is this second group, that needs to be disbanded and tracked down by the security agencies, to face the music. Someone who is not an experienced Fulani herdsman would not have the courage or skill, to rustle several numbers of cattle at a go. They are being backed by some influential Nigerians, or else where would they get such sophisticated weapons and trained killers, from?? shocked

Then the 3rd group are savage, intolerant Fulani herdsmen, employed by the cattle owners to take revenge on the communities, where their cattle were stolen, because they erroneously believe that the indigenes of those communities are responsible for stealing their cows. undecided

The 2nd and 3rd groups are the most deadly of the Fulani herdsmen. sad The govt authorities and security agencies need to fish them out, and eradicate them!
Re: Cattle Colonies, Herdsmen Attacks And Stack Realities. by limeta(f): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
Op pls stick with yr sai baba and Buhari 2023 you will still get yr bmc in full and stop this nonsence of writing .
Re: Cattle Colonies, Herdsmen Attacks And Stack Realities. by PStacks(m): 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
laudate:

The Fulani killer herdsmen are stark illiterates armed with AK47 rifles, who kill anyone that opposes them. I guess the innocent women and children they killed in the Middle - Belt, also were a threat to those herdsmen, right? May God judge them and send them into the pit of hell, for taking innocent lives. And may the same fate befall all those who support such killing, and do not value human lives.

to an extent it might be politicised just like every other thing in nigeria but struggle for survival pre dates fulanis and fermers.

in as much as Benue indigenes are origial owners and inhabitants of that region, I am only saying to you too that the herdsmen are faced with 2 unfavourable realities.

they cant go back up north because there is no water coming from the lake chad no more as climate change , global warming and desertification has wiped out that option and then they are not welcomed in region around the River Benue..

put yourself in their shoes and come up with a one fit all solution.

it is like being between the devil and deep blue sea.
you cant move backwards yet you cant move forward.

it is a precarious situation and people must thread with caution before aportioning blames.

this to me isnt a matter of land grabing on the parts of the fulanis, its a struggle for survival for themselves and their cattles..

if you remember the theory of evolution that talks about adaptation and survival of the fittest, that to me is simply what is playing out here

we must not always kill ourselves in Nigeria
Re: Cattle Colonies, Herdsmen Attacks And Stack Realities. by PStacks(m): 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
limeta:
Op pls stick with yr sai baba and Buhari 2023 you will still get yr bmc in full and stop this nonsence of writing .

there are no credible alternatives for now expect Buhari.

unlike the PDP that promised "Transformation" which to me is sporadic and automatic,

The APC only promised "CHANGE" which most atimes is a painful slow process.

PDP transformed nothing but atleast APC is changing something...

its Sai Baba Buhari 2019 or Nothing else.
Re: Cattle Colonies, Herdsmen Attacks And Stack Realities. by limeta(f): 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
PStacks:

there are no credible alternatives for now expect Buhari.

unlike the PDP that promised "Transformation" which to me is sporadic and automatic,

The APC only promised "CHANGE" which most atimes is a painful slow process.

Kpele
How i wish you wish Nigeria well
Just that you don.t

PDP transformed nothing but atleast APC is changing something...

its Sai Baba Buhari 2019 or Nothing else.
Re: Cattle Colonies, Herdsmen Attacks And Stack Realities. by PStacks(m): 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
laudate:

Don't mind the stewvpid joker. angry His paymasters are dictating the tune, and he is dancing happily to their evil melody, in his bid to peddle falsehood and earn his pay. If you notice, he never mentioned the cattle rustling aspect, that leads to friction between the herdsmen and the farmers. He is making it seem as if it is the fault of the farmers for getting killed, because they denied the herdsmen a chance to graze and drink from their ponds. He is so inhumane.

There is something I believe, though. There are 3 groups of Fulani herdsmen. undecided

There is one group of simple Fulani herdsmen who take care of the cattle. They move around peacefully with their cattle seeking grass for them to eat. sad Some are rather selfish, and allow their cattle to graze on farmlands to the detriment of the farmers and their crops. angry

And there is another group of militant Fulani herdsmen or renegades, who are the cattle rustlers that steal the cattle and kill people. They are armed with sophisticated weapons, vehicles and machinery. It is this second group, that needs to be disbanded and tracked down by the security agencies, to face the music. Someone who is not an experienced Fulani herdsman would not have the courage or skill, to rustle several numbers of cattle at a go. They are being backed by some influential Nigerians, or else where would they get such sophisticated weapons and trained killers, from?? shocked

Then the 3rd group are savage, intolerant Fulani herdsmen, employed by the cattle owners to take revenge on the communities, where their cattle were stolen, because they erroneously believe that the indigenes of those communities are responsible for stealing their cows. undecided

The 2nd and 3rd groups are the most deadly of the Fulani herdsmen. sad The govt authorities and security agencies need to fish them out, and eradicate them!

you spoke well about the various groups. 1 2 and 3.

would you becos or 2 and 3 suffer 1..

the fulani herdsmen I know are people that only want to look out for their cattle wanting no troubles.

the number 2 and 3 like u stated are the problem.

would you because of 2 and 3 have 1 suffer.

it is far better for 99 criminals to go scot free that have 1 innocent man held by the law or how do they quote that general parlance?

Bottom line. Not all herdsmen are killer herdsmen.
Re: Cattle Colonies, Herdsmen Attacks And Stack Realities. by PStacks(m): 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
Turantula:
In a sane country this OP would have been arrested and shot instantly and his carcasses thrown to the dogs and baboons

depending on your definition of sanity.

do you because of activities of a few herdsmen band all herdsmen as killer herdsmen? Certainly not.
Re: Cattle Colonies, Herdsmen Attacks And Stack Realities. by PStacks(m): 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
so because I don't have 30 billion in my account.I should wait and waylaid Davido and dispossess him of his money since I am trying to survive!!! At times I wonder how some people who call themselves human beings reason.BTW Talking about stark illiteracy ,hw many of those farmers in the village educated? Do they go about stealing other people's properties to survive?

it is a case of yanja dey sleep trouble go wake am..

illitrate farmers and illitrate herders can only stir up a spark.
Re: Cattle Colonies, Herdsmen Attacks And Stack Realities. by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
PStacks:

to an extent it might be politicised just like every other thing in nigeria but struggle for survival pre dates fulanis and fermers.

in as much as Benue indigenes are origial owners and inhabitants of that region, I am only saying to you too that the herdsmen are faced with 2 unfavourable realities.

they cant go back up north because there is no water coming from the lake chad no more as climate change , global warming and desertification has wiped out that option and then they are not welcomed in region around the River Benue..

you cant move backwards yet you cant move forward.

it is a precarious situation and people must thread with caution before aportioning blames.

this to me isnt a matter of land grabing on the parts of the fulanis, its a struggle for survival for themselves and their cattles..

if you remember the theory of evolution that talks about adaptation and survival of the fittest, that to me is simply what is playing out here

so in otherwords the people of benue must cede their lands to the Fulani herdsmen whether they like it or not so that their cows can survive? Is that what you are trying to say? survival of the fittest? So since the fulanis are "stronger" and "fitter" they should take over the benue lands in line with the theory of evolution and adaptation? Di I get you right here?

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colonies, Herdsmen Attacks And Stack Realities. by PStacks(m): 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
Turantula:
garbage straight from the pit of hell fire

you must have been to hell to know what originates from there.
Re: Cattle Colonies, Herdsmen Attacks And Stack Realities. by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
PStacks:

it is a case of yanja dey sleep trouble go wake am..

illitrate farmers and illitrate herders can only stir up a spark.
you sound so sick and demented!!! Gosh!!!!

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colonies, Herdsmen Attacks And Stack Realities. by PStacks(m): 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

so in otherwords the people of benue must cede their lands to the Fulani herdsmen whether they like it or not so that their cows can survive? Is that what you are trying to say?

that is the stack reality staring us in the face. There must be adjustments on every sides.

Benue, Kogi, Nassarawa, And most North central communities around the River Niger and River Benue.

remember it is access to these Natural resources that is the problem and not land grabing
Re: Cattle Colonies, Herdsmen Attacks And Stack Realities. by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
PStacks:

you mean herdsmen kill because they are provoked by farmers who tried t stop them from feeding on their crops? shebi the farmers should have tried not to provoke them by allowing them feed on their crops? Is that what you really mean here?

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colonies, Herdsmen Attacks And Stack Realities. by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
PStacks:

that is the stack reality staring us in the face. There must be adjustments on every sides.

Benue, Kogi, Nassarawa, And most North central communities around the River Niger and River Benue.

remember it is access to these Natural resources that is the problem and not land grabing

exactly access to natural resources!!! Since the fulanis wants to feed their cattle.Everyothe rpeople must donate their lands!!! Chai!!! what a mentality!!! so it dosent even matter if a man wants to sell his land.He must give it up so that Fulani cattles will survive!!! I don't even blame you.Its the gullible and cowardly southerners and their middle belt counterparts that I blame.If everyone were to be like me by now this whole menace would have been over.The popular saying goes 'no one has a monopoly over violence'
Re: Cattle Colonies, Herdsmen Attacks And Stack Realities. by PStacks(m): 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

you sound so sick and demented!!! Gosh!!!!

why do you choose to sound like you dont take Meat and Milk and dairy products.

do you eat without meat? Then why take sides with farmers?

im not with farmers nor am I with herders.. im being truthfully neutral but trying to profer solution
Re: Cattle Colonies, Herdsmen Attacks And Stack Realities. by laudate: 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
PStacks:

you can move backwards yet you cant move forward.

if you remember the theory of evolution that talks about adaptation and survival of the fittest.

Oh so because its a struggle for survival for the Fulani herdsmen and their cattles, to use your own words, you now feel that gives them a license to kill others who own the farmlands, and have borrowed or spent money to till their soil, plant their crops, while investing time, funds and effort to nurture such crops and bring them to fruition??! shocked

Has any Fulani herdsman ever told you that they were attacked, because the farming community denied them access to water, or grass? The clashes occur because the Fulani herdsmen wilfully and callously allow their cattle to damage the farms and lands of the farmers, only to turn round and accuse the communities of cattle rustling. I repeat: May God punish all those Fulani killer herdsmen and may their generations never know peace, for the havoc and mayhem they have inflicted on innocent farmers and their families! sad

Now get da fvck off my mentions! angry

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colonies, Herdsmen Attacks And Stack Realities. by PStacks(m): 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

exactly access to natural resources!!! Since the fulanis wants to feed their cattle.Everyothe rpeople must donate their lands!!! Chai!!! what a mentality!!!

are u suggesting all fulani herdsmen be evacuated from Nigeria... ?

say something else cos that is NEVER EVER going to happen
Re: Cattle Colonies, Herdsmen Attacks And Stack Realities. by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
PStacks:

why do you choose to sound like you dont take Meat and Milk and dairy products.

do you eat without meat? Then why take sides with farmers?

im not with farmers nor am I with herders.. im being truthfully neutral but trying to profer solution

WTF do you mean by taking sides? you are dragging someone's property with him and you want me to side you? You mean you have a right to dispossess a an of his own possession just because you want cow meat? are you for real?
Re: Cattle Colonies, Herdsmen Attacks And Stack Realities. by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
PStacks:

are u suggesting all fulani herdsmen be evacuated from Nigeria... ?

say something else cos that is NEVER EVER going to happen

did anyone suggest that? Does every other tribe go about taking other people's property? If they fulanis want to rear their cattle they should buy lands and build ranches .BTW don't be too sure about your NEVER EVER!!! like I said no one has a monopoly over violence!!! By the time regional militias spring up across the regions and begin to mete out reprisals then you will know.Buhari will not be president forever.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colonies, Herdsmen Attacks And Stack Realities. by laudate: 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
PStacks:
you spoke well about the various groups. 1 2 and 3.

would you becos or 2 and 3 suffer 1..

the fulani herdsmen I know are people that only want to look out for their cattle wanting no troubles.

the number 2 and 3 like u stated are the problem.

would you because of 2 and 3 have 1 suffer.

it is far better for 99 criminals to go scot free that have 1 innocent man held by the law or how do they quote that general parlance?

Bottom line. Not all herdsmen are killer herdsmen.

Didn't I tell you to get da fvck off my mentions? angry Pls stop spewing gibberish and get lost. The cattle owners are not poor men by any standards. Let them form cooperatives, buy land, get investors, build a ranch and keep their cattle inside it. Chikena! undecided

If the 2nd and 3rd group of killer Fulani herdsmen are not caught, dealt with or brought to book, they will then turn round to attack these ranches, and then the owners will still blame the innocent communities within the vicinity of those ranches, and get Fulani killer herdsmen to unleash mayhem upon them. sad

Now get lost! angry And take your sick solicitations for the Fulani killer herdsmen elsewhere. Tell your paymasters who have paid you to advocate their cause, that they don't have a case, and you have failed miserably to whip up sympathy for their evil Fulani herdsmen!

The Ghanaian President has told his security forces to shoot them at sight. I used to wonder if that was not too drastic, now I understand his reasons for giving such instructions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Dele Momodu In His Home (photos) / BREAKING: 5 Imo APC Guber Aspirants Back Uzodinma Against Okorocha’s Son-in-law / Peter Obi Is A Very Ignorant Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.