Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

I Weep For The Female Specie Of This Generation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Weep For The Female Specie Of This Generation. (1293 Views)

I Weep For Nigerian M£N!!!!! / Each Time I Remember This Story, I Weep. / I Weep For My Generation Watch Video Of UNILAG Students Doing Biology Practical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Weep For The Female Specie Of This Generation. by miracool946: 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
On a sunny afternoon I sat at a beer parlor sipping my chilled bottle of beer. I was alone as usual trying to meditate. Then an elderly man in his native attire with beads on his hands came to seat with me. I greeted him as usual. Then he started lamenting about where this world is heading to. He had gone to a friend of his who happens to be a herbalist earlier and he narrated how 18 undies of 18 different girls were brought to his friends for ritual use and all the 18 had been previously used for ritual purpose. This means most of the girls of this generation are walking corpses. Rather than chase after virtues our girls are drawn toward vain material things just to boost their low self-esteem Smh. With tears in my eyes I will quote some sentence in a holy book titled "IN THE LIGHT OF TRUTH. By ABD RU SHIN. equipped with the greatest delicacy of intuition she should easily swing herself up to the purity of luminous Heights, and form bridge to Paradise for all humanity. But woman kind of today trample underfoot their real power and their high mission, they blindly overlook them, wantonly destroy all the sacred gift they carry within them thus pushing man as well as children down with them to the abyss. It is a thing of shame that the woman of today has now been relegated to sexual objectification. To make matter worse this has now been challenged with the advent of sex doll. If this sexual phenomenon which is prone to improvisation and fall of price from subsequent production provides more satisfaction sexually than a woman then I think it is finished for half of the women of this generation.
Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: I Weep For The Female Specie Of This Generation. by FvckShiT(m): 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
And So fůcking what..? angry
Re: I Weep For The Female Specie Of This Generation. by miracool946: 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
FvckShiT:
Incase I forgot to tell u it is strictly intelligible comments that are welcome on this thread.

1 Like

Re: I Weep For The Female Specie Of This Generation. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
So You Are Trying To Say The Woman I Will marry Will Be A Walking Corpse abi undecided are You Indirectly Suggesting Sex doll undecided
Re: I Weep For The Female Specie Of This Generation. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
Blessinq! Are You The Blessing I Know? Badagry?
Re: I Weep For The Female Specie Of This Generation. by IamLEGEND1: 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
Honestly, no one really gives a_fuck. walking corpses or not, We go run am like that..
Re: I Weep For The Female Specie Of This Generation. by miracool946: 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
DeadRat:
So You Are Trying To Say The Woman I Will marry Will Be A Walking Corpse abi undecided are You Indirectly Suggesting Sex doll undecided
No sir that's y I said 50%
Re: I Weep For The Female Specie Of This Generation. by miracool946: 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
Honestly, no one really gives a_fuck.
walking corpses or not, We go run am like that..
Really? In the years to come we go c d repercussions
Re: I Weep For The Female Specie Of This Generation. by Pubichairs(m): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
after that, them go de carry fish smell de waka upandown
Re: I Weep For The Female Specie Of This Generation. by Elparaiso(m): 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
Na to marry from where them no dey do juju na.

E no hard.
Re: I Weep For The Female Specie Of This Generation. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
FvckShiT:

miracool946:

Incase I forgot to tell u it is strictly intelligible comments that are welcome on this thread.

grin Savage you are

cheesy Chill you don't have
Re: I Weep For The Female Specie Of This Generation. by Peacefullove: 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
miracool946:

grin grin
Re: I Weep For The Female Specie Of This Generation. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
I've heard this like a 100times.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Ask For Sex???? Let's Share Ideas. / Is Extramarital Sex A Crime / Learn The Secret Of Wealth (importpreneur )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.