Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Aww! Friends Creates Rubber Ring For Their Friend To Engaged His Longtime Gf(pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aww! Friends Creates Rubber Ring For Their Friend To Engaged His Longtime Gf(pic (811 Views)

Kaduna Slay Queens Storm Their Friend Wedding Ceremony In Grand Style (pics/vid) / Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich / My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aww! Friends Creates Rubber Ring For Their Friend To Engaged His Longtime Gf(pic by BloggersNG: 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
Talk About true friends, they are rare, and here is some of them, so this couple Uzodinma and his girlfriend Idara have been dating for years now.. But no marriage plans..

As a surprise the guys friends designed a rubber ring while they were partying and gave it to the guy to proposal as part of the fun, but it turned out to be real, as the girl said yes.. how romantic..
And now the couple will be walking down the isle soon..Things we dont plan always turn out to be the best..

See more photos below..

News from Ebiwali-- https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/aww-friends-creates-rubber-ring-for.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Aww! Friends Creates Rubber Ring For Their Friend To Engaged His Longtime Gf(pic by meneski(m): 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
k
Re: Aww! Friends Creates Rubber Ring For Their Friend To Engaged His Longtime Gf(pic by BluntBoy(m): 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
No wahala undecided
Re: Aww! Friends Creates Rubber Ring For Their Friend To Engaged His Longtime Gf(pic by Brigosa: 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
op does that look like rubber to you
Re: Aww! Friends Creates Rubber Ring For Their Friend To Engaged His Longtime Gf(pic by RSVP: 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
She won't mind even if It is a plastic ring.

Baby girl is smart!

Sexdoll go soon full market now.
Re: Aww! Friends Creates Rubber Ring For Their Friend To Engaged His Longtime Gf(pic by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
RSVP:
She won't mind even if It is a plastic ring.

Baby girl is smart!

Sexdoll go soon full market now.
You think ladies are bothered about sex dolls, think again.
Re: Aww! Friends Creates Rubber Ring For Their Friend To Engaged His Longtime Gf(pic by Darkseid(m): 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
Baba no get money for better ring, he just stylishly add small story to evade buying her a good ring. I talk am, na one of my brothers, he knows what's he's doing.
Re: Aww! Friends Creates Rubber Ring For Their Friend To Engaged His Longtime Gf(pic by Blackhawk01: 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy grin

Not surprised, I have friends that will pull this kinda craze. grin lipsrsealed

When your friends are crazier than you think... kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aww! Friends Creates Rubber Ring For Their Friend To Engaged His Longtime Gf(pic by Forzap: 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
I dey imagine the guy on top dis tiny girl, God abeg oo sad sad
Re: Aww! Friends Creates Rubber Ring For Their Friend To Engaged His Longtime Gf(pic by obiorathesubtle: 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
grin

S/O to the slay Queens who will walk out on black humpty dumpty over here if the ring no reach 100 carat diamond..

(1) (Reply)

For Guys! Will You Allow Your Girlfriend Draw Tattoo On Her B.reast And Virg!nal / I Finger Myself Daily In Other To Orgasm. / Not Everyone Can Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.