Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Buhari Baffled Me – Falae - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Baffled Me – Falae (2590 Views)

Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere / Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae / Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Baffled Me – Falae by Mediablare: 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
Previous Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) Chief Olu Falae, on Monday communicated dissatisfaction over proceeded with quiet of President Muhammadu Buhari on unending assaults by Fulani herders on ranchers in the nation.

Falae’s homestead, situated at Ilado Community in Akure North Local Government territory of Ondo State, was set burning by men suspected to be herders on Sunday night.

The senior stateman said the fire related crime on his ranch was an endeavor to execute him.

He said he anticipated that the President would have declared a successful measures that could control the limit of the herders from threatening the general population of the nation.

Talking after the appraisal voyage through the homestead, Falae stated, “I have been in a bad way for long. Indeed, after I was seized, they returned and executed one of my gatekeepers and the case remains an unsolved murder case.”

Falae who said the torching was focused at him, noticed that “I accept in the event that they saw me face to face, it is me they would hurt.”

As indicated by him, “To consume Palm trees, adds up to demonstration of vindictiveness and scorn and I trust they have malignance against me and they abhor me, that is the reason they will consume my palm trees, remove the Palm trees I planted and discard the seedlings. That does not help the cows in at any rate”.

The previous SGF unveiled that he would hold hands with different pioneers from the South West zone, to guarantee that “there is no province in Yorubaland.”

As indicated by the elderstateman, “I have expected him (Buhari) for more than two years to take an activity and make a national communicate to his kin in Nigeria guaranteeing us that he will deal with the issue by reporting compelling measures that could control the limit of the herders and guarantee that both the herders and us can live respectively in peace without one side harming the other. I am frustrated I’ve not heard this from him.”

Falae expressed further that, “In the event that I were President I would have stepped up in light of the fact that this isn’t an issue that can’t be tackle numerous countries have experienced this, this method of dairy cattle raising is general however over the most recent hundred years most country’s have tackled the issue by embracing farming.

“Government at all levels, particularly the Federal government ought to be a legislature for every one of us paying little heed to what number of votes we cast at the race time, we are altogether qualified for the security of the government.

“Farming is steers cultivating and a honest to goodness and exceptionally productive business keep running by private businesspeople yet they are attempting to make my harvests to nourish their steers to finance their own particular business since they are compelling me by attacking my homestead in the night to supply free sustenance to their steers and when they offer the steers they don’t give me a player in the cash.

“This is a framework that can’t survive and I anticipated that the administration would have halted it, we are not saying cows raising ought to be ceased but rather the dairy cattle rearers ought to be helped to set up or do their business without harming anyone. Harming agriculturists isn’t satisfactory.

“At first they will come in the night to get water and we were tolerant on the grounds that they didn’t touch or crush anything other than we didn’t enable them to remain here however later it took an alternate turn all finished Nigeria.

“They will come in the night, eat out maize and I’ve answered to the police more than ten times. Component of similar individuals seized me, when individuals said they were Fulani herders, they would you be able to state they are Fulanis however everyone knows a Fulani man in Nigeria.

“Consistently they set fire to my ranch and do you know why, there are two components to their activities, first is monetary, they consume this homestead in light of the fact that the grass is as of now dry and dairy animals don’t that way. So they consume the grass and in two weeks time crisp grass will develop and their cows will have new grass to eat. All together word they are now regarding my homestead as though it was their settlement.”

Denouncing the current assault, Falae asked government at all levels to make ventures in checking the exercises of the herders, saying “in the event that they don’t take strides to avoid it, it implies that administration underpins what they are doing, they are not insulted by what they are doing.”

source : https://mediablare.com/buhari-baffled-me-falae/
Re: Buhari Baffled Me – Falae by olureignforever: 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
Am glad that fulani herdsmen destroyed your farm, if not we won't hear anything from elder statesman like you.

May be by the time fulani herdsmen kill one of top politicians child, they will speak up.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Baffled Me – Falae by April4th(m): 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
Pa Falae sorry en, maybe this government will take serious measures to curb the menace of herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Baffled Me – Falae by SalamRushdie: 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
Yet Buhari has quickly released a message of commiseration and support for Kano market gutted by fire but till date no official statement from him as regards herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Baffled Me – Falae by baralatie(m): 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Yet Buhari has quickly released a message of commiseration and support for Kano market gutted by fire but till date no official statement from him as regards herdsmen
Re: Buhari Baffled Me – Falae by VonTrapp: 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
Buhari is a failure

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Baffled Me – Falae by sapientia(m): 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
Oga.. call your brother the VP to tell Buhari this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Baffled Me – Falae by MummyIMadeIt: 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
Didn't Oga Falae endorse the Monster called Bul-Ah-Ri who loves, enjoys and feeds on the blood of the defenseless by his kinsmen.
Re: Buhari Baffled Me – Falae by funlord(m): 11:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
Someone that baffled his own wife? And you are here complaining! grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Baffled Me – Falae by yarimo(m): 12:08am On Jan 23, 2018
VonTrapp:
Buhari is a failure
and he still remains your president till 2023 you like it or not tongue. That is if you are nigerian grin
Re: Buhari Baffled Me – Falae by purest21(m): 12:55am On Jan 23, 2018
Regarding this Herdmen matter;
Buhari said we must wait for him to clear his 'conscience'

Well, many are already lined up waiting for 2019 to clear their own consciences too

From Autocracy to Conscientocracy to Dauratocracy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Baffled Me – Falae by Queenext: 2:51am On Jan 23, 2018
The name Buhari should be substituted with failure..

It carries anything associated with failure..

Mad man

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Baffled Me – Falae by dunkem21(m): 3:54am On Jan 23, 2018
Enjoy the change your brought sir cheesy

Don't be baffled cool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Baffled Me – Falae by ettybaba(m): 4:05am On Jan 23, 2018
MummyIMadeIt:
Didn't Oga Falae endorse the Monster called Bul-Ah-Ri who loves, enjoys and feeds on the blood of the defenseless by his kinsmen.

You people are just too empty and loud.
Re: Buhari Baffled Me – Falae by laurel03(m): 4:52am On Jan 23, 2018
MummyIMadeIt:

Falae even collects money from Gej...
Re: Buhari Baffled Me – Falae by VonTrapp: 5:02am On Jan 23, 2018
yarimo:
and he still remains your president till 2023 you like it or not tongue. That is if you are nigerian grin
As God that you are now abi? Look at a a man that doesn't even know what will happen to him tomorrow boasting about 2023. The foolishness of man!! In any case, my life is not in Buhari's or any other person's hand for that matter. No matter what happens in 2019 or 2023, my destiny is safe in God's hands

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Baffled Me – Falae by zombieTRACKER: 5:30am On Jan 23, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist

Ask his wife and daughter

1 Like

Re: Buhari Baffled Me – Falae by Hector09(m): 5:39am On Jan 23, 2018
Am glad that its happening to u, their next target we be lagos, u brought this calamity upon urselves enjoy it while it last, foza buhari till 2023
Re: Buhari Baffled Me – Falae by usba: 6:35am On Jan 23, 2018
[s]
SalamRushdie:
[/s]stop lying, the presidency released several messages condemning the killings yet you lie just to galvanize your movement of hate, discrimination and division.
Re: Buhari Baffled Me – Falae by Remii(m): 7:21am On Jan 23, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]stop lying, the presidency released several messages condemning the killings yet you lie just to galvanize your movement of hate, discrimination and division.

don't waste your time on these people, hate deafens its victims, they hear only their own voices.
Re: Buhari Baffled Me – Falae by DieBuhari: 7:29am On Jan 23, 2018
See what a Yoruba elder is going through in the hands of Buhari and his brothers, yet some Yorubas still support them.

I just can't fathom it
Re: Buhari Baffled Me – Falae by Throwback: 7:47am On Jan 23, 2018
MummyIMadeIt:

People like you who are bereft of any sense or knowledge just open your mouth to castigate anyone who has a complaint to make, as though everyone supported or voted for Buhari.

Buhari's victory was only aided by the need to sack a useless Jonathan. A useless Buhari is also destined to received his own sack too.
Re: Buhari Baffled Me – Falae by Throwback: 7:51am On Jan 23, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]stop lying, the presidency released several messages condemning the killings yet you lie just to galvanize your movement of hate, discrimination and division.

The dude you quoted is definitely determined to get rid of Buhari by all means necessary - even by false propaganda.

Buhari has also ensured that such task is very easy to execute, having ensured to create for himself the image of an ethnic supremacist in a heterogenous nation.

Buhari ruined himself, and we who are patriotic will ruin and run him out of office.
Re: Buhari Baffled Me – Falae by Omeokachie: 8:14am On Jan 23, 2018
Even you oga? Ah! you fall my hand!

Why do you think some of us have been speaking up since day one?
We knew what havoc the man is capable of causing all along.

It's always been in his nature.
Re: Buhari Baffled Me – Falae by enemybulldozer(m): 8:31am On Jan 23, 2018
olureignforever:
Am glad that fulani herdsmen destroyed your farm, if not we won't hear anything from elder statesman like you.

May be by the time fulani herdsmen kill one of top politicians child, they will speak up.

Re: Buhari Baffled Me – Falae by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:40am On Jan 23, 2018
Gradually you will all come to terms that you all voted the wrong person in.
You guys are gradually getting there. A RCCG PASTOR who is not in Nigeria still wants to follow Buhari to his grave

Ask forgiveness from those who did not vote him the (5%ters)

Finally the the country would mourn for a specific number of days for those murdèred during the last election . Families were burnt alive e.t.c.

For total cleansing so that this evil will leave our land for Good!

I pity even the people who named their pets Buhari undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Baffled Me – Falae by izaray(f): 9:56am On Jan 23, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Gradually you will all come to terms that you all voted the wrong person in.
You guys are gradually getting there. A PASTOR who is not in Nigeria still will follow Buhari to his grace

Ask forgiveness from those who did not vote him the (5%ters)

Finally the the country would mourn for a specific number of days for those murdèred during the last election . Families were burnt alive e.t.c.

For total cleansing so that this evil will leave our land for Good!

[b]I pity even the people who named their pets Buhari
undecided[/b]
Ma'am are you saying the curse will befall on their pets too cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Baffled Me – Falae by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:11am On Jan 23, 2018
izaray:
Ma'am are you saying the curse will befall on their pets too cheesy cheesy
grin grin ;DThey invited bad luck to come and live with them nau

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Baffled Me – Falae by dan9ice(m): 10:49am On Jan 23, 2018
So, na now you they know.. ? Nairalander hadddd knownn since they tyro
Re: Buhari Baffled Me – Falae by MummyIMadeIt: 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
Throwback:

People like you who are bereft of any sense or knowledge just open your mouth to castigate anyone who has a complaint to make, as though everyone supported or voted for Buhari.

Buhari's victory was only aided by the need to sack a useless Jonathan. A useless Buhari is also destined to received his own sack too.

The same thing, clueless persons such as yourself is busy drumming support for anyone other than Bul-Ah-Ri

Come 2019 I believe you would give your vote to another Beast
Re: Buhari Baffled Me – Falae by MummyIMadeIt: 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
laurel03:
Falae even collects money from Gej...

Always the problem in Nigeria, hypocrisy!!

(1) (Reply)

Official Twitter Account Of The Nigerian Snake That Swallowed N36 Million. Lol!! / Governor Ambode Wins "Most Innovative Leadership" Award In West, Central Africa / Buhari Commissioned Same Road Ex Governor, Wamakko Commissioned In 2010 - Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.