Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

How Can An Adult Forcefully Have Sex With (Rape) Another Adult?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can An Adult Forcefully Have Sex With (Rape) Another Adult?? (708 Views)

Truth You Learnt As An Adult / Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can An Adult Forcefully Have Sex With (Rape) Another Adult?? by ikorodureporta: 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
Each time i hear of adults being raped by anotha adults, i keep wondering how it is possible without the rapee submitting to the rapist. If you were not held down @ gun-point, not asleep, two supposedly close friendz, not on drugs/ poison, & a guy wl just forcefully have sex with you without kicking or grabbing him like Trump cheesy.

Most ladies @ this point are aroused, & allow the guyz to have their way. So how is it RAPE?

Re: How Can An Adult Forcefully Have Sex With (Rape) Another Adult?? by Epositive(m): 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
Consent should be the most important factor here. Consent!
Re: How Can An Adult Forcefully Have Sex With (Rape) Another Adult?? by ikorodureporta: 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
Epositive:
Consent should be the most important factor here. Consent!

if a lady is slaying around a sex starved guy, what does she expect

1 Like

Re: How Can An Adult Forcefully Have Sex With (Rape) Another Adult?? by Cowbuoy: 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
Dude trying hard to proof his point as a rapist or a potential rapist...

1 Like

Re: How Can An Adult Forcefully Have Sex With (Rape) Another Adult?? by gabinogem(m): 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
Once it's not consensual, just know u have raped her.
Re: How Can An Adult Forcefully Have Sex With (Rape) Another Adult?? by slizzyb(m): 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
Rape is rape,,, forcefully,,coolly,slowlywithout consent
Re: How Can An Adult Forcefully Have Sex With (Rape) Another Adult?? by Epositive(m): 9:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
ikorodureporta:

if a lady is slaying around a sex starved guy, what does she expect
Nothing justifies rape bro, even if her unclad body lies on the same bed with you. smiley
Re: How Can An Adult Forcefully Have Sex With (Rape) Another Adult?? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
All you niggers be forming jagaban.

Its not easy to hold body,
And most of this girls tease a guy to that point just for the fun of it.
Imagine taking a girl out to eat and when the bill comes telling her to pay her share after asking her to order anything she wants( knowing full that she has no money). This is how it feels.

To me rape is an over exaggerated event, how many men commit suicide from being raped? Even when it was another man doing the raping?
How many men become and remain depressed?

Is rape a new thing? Hasn't it been with us from the beginning of time. So why all the over exaggeration.

Why do we put pussy as some crazed achievement?
Re: How Can An Adult Forcefully Have Sex With (Rape) Another Adult?? by ikorodureporta: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
Epositive:

Nothing justifies rape bro, even if her unclad body lies on the same bed with you. smiley

i read on fp today how a guy raped a job seeker. So, i'm of the opinion that the lady could have prevented his actions by fighting back....just a kick would have reset his brain

(1) (Reply)

Finally!! Stephanie Otobo Confesses. / How I Stopped Masturbation / Ritualist Who Pay Boys To Collect Vergins Pant Arrested. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.