Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" (99426 Views)

Meet Ghanaian Muslim Actress, Pamela Odame That Has Big B00bs, Check Out Her Bio / Meet Ghanaian Actress Matilda Hipsy Who Have The Biggest Natural Hips In Ghana / Forget Bobrisky & Meet Ghanaian Transgender Ohemartin With Big Back Goods-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by adioolayi(m): 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
You know say Se.x Dolls pix wey dey see online are also naked....She is trying to out do the dolls
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
cheesy fallen Olympus angry

Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by alexmaye(m): 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
Thank God she acknowledged the fact o unlike some Nigerian gals Wey ho dy claim right say is it your body
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by Nizguy(m): 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
she would have said "she is not afraid of guys to swim in that river basin" cos rap is meant for virgin and teenage gals no Olosho grin
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by Bills2307(m): 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
nude model?

Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by FSFitzGerald: 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
I'd deploy the tantric method of sex if i'm to bone her. We'd be going on for hours on end till somebody goes into coma.
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
Cloth dey cover something o! lipsrsealed
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by nextstep(m): 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
Disclaimer: People will say this is body shaming, but she called for it: grin

erm... I would be very surprised if this one got raped.

Now that I've said that and have your attention, I want to reiterate that rape is a serious issue that must not be trivialized - either by men seeking to score a cheap joke, or by women like her boasting about how fly they look. Nobody deserves to be raped, and I fully support punishment for perpetrators. Rape is not a just "punishment for dressing sexily", or "inevitable because she was alone with you". If you disagree with what you're looking at or feel you can't control yourself, just look away, walk away, control your urges and abstain from calling names.

3 Likes

Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by dynicks(m): 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
oloshoooooo!!

Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by Oponel1962: 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
She should keto. No need inviting people to rape you. Think of your life. Asha** nobi work.
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by jaksmillioniar: 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
i sware i s hard to see a ghanian dat is fine most are black and ugly i cant even be wit dis ugly fat pig

1 Like

Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by DAmericanDream(m): 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
[quote author=doyinisaac post=64428881][/quote]

shocked

Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by Austeeenxx: 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
Why would anyone wanna rape this unsightly fat woman?
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by Pubichairs(m): 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
embarassedI wonder who will think of raping this calamity
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by nextstep(m): 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
i sware i s hard to see a ghanian dat is fine most are black and ugly i cant even be wit dis ugly fat pig

You haven't been hanging around the same Ghanaian girls I've been hanging around or perusing the right instagrams.
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by sirgalahad26(m): 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
dis one calls herself a model with an elephantine body nd a set of twins dat looked like drip bags!
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by Obierika(m): 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
correctguy101:

Rapist spotted grin

Rapist spotter!
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by jidamsel43(m): 10:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
I don't know may be Oxford dictionary has given another definition of MODEL
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by evexx1(f): 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hahahahaha funny post and the comments. grin
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by correctguy101(m): 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
Obierika:

Rapist spotter!

You dey mind me? You must have time.

I'm just here for fun jor.... Only me at home, bae no dey and I wan find bidem trouble o use am pass the time till I sleep grin
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by Gerrard59(m): 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
360frolic:
Nude photo model, Ama Richest, says if she ever falls victim to rape, she would have no one but herself to blame.

There was a frenzy on social media earlier last week with pictures of the model, with colourful inscriptions detailing the issues that dominated the headlines last year, on her bare body.

The pictures, taken by a photographer by name Kwesi Nikon, who describes himself as a nudist, stirred a lot of conversations on social media.

As some expressed horror over the images, others admired it simply as art.

Ama Richest, however, believes that if ever her nude pictures cause any man to commit the crime of rape, “well I’m going to blame myself,” she admitted.

She, however, added that “there is no way someone is going to rape me because I take very good care of myself.”

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/i-wouldnt-blame-any-man-who-rapes-me.html

An important but overlooked sign of mental disorder. Blaming oneself for crime committed but not the offender.
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
viktohmarkz:
No offense but how can this one be raped? If the rapist allows her bounce it's a death sentence
He will wake up in the great beyond grin
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by Samueldoo: 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
What is this?
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by birdsview(m): 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
Shame upon any man that brings shame upon his family by raping this piece of shit
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by Macmoni(m): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
360frolic:
Nude photo model, Ama Richest, says if she ever falls victim to rape, she would have no one but herself to blame.

There was a frenzy on social media earlier last week with pictures of the model, with colourful inscriptions detailing the issues that dominated the headlines last year, on her bare body.

The pictures, taken by a photographer by name Kwesi Nikon, who describes himself as a nudist, stirred a lot of conversations on social media.

As some expressed horror over the images, others admired it simply as art.

Ama Richest, however, believes that if ever her nude pictures cause any man to commit the crime of rape, “well I’m going to blame myself,” she admitted.

She, however, added that “there is no way someone is going to rape me because I take very good care of myself.”

The model, who also owns and operates a pub, told Ady Dosty on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM that, despite the attempts to ridicule her, she is not ready to give up her career as a nude model.

She says she “will do more”.

According to her, it is the only job she knows, and she admits the income is good.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/i-wouldnt-blame-any-man-who-rapes-me.html

is dat d LovePeddler-story??
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by kinibigdeal(m): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
She's tired that for year no man raped her nor woo's her..so indirectly calling some Nairalanders to come to her rescue

1 Like

Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
NIGERIANS WILL NEVER FORGET THESE QUOTES:* .... .... *"A serious government will fix power problem in six months." - Babatunde Raji Fashola (November 12, 2014)* .... .... *"Stone us [APC] if we do not perform after two years." - Tony Momoh ( April 3, 2016, The Guardian)* .... .... *"The only way to have stable electricity is to vote out PDP." - Babatunde Raji Fashola (July 12, 2014, The Nation)* .... .... *"We seriously frown at President Goodluck Jonathan, over the unceremonious removal of the Group Managing Director of NNPC, Mr Andrew Yakubu." -(APC, August 4, 2014, Channels TV)* .... .... *"It's Time To Restructure Nigeria: The present situation of things where all component units get monthly allocation from the Federal Government only makes the states lazy and unproductive." - Nasiru El-Rufai (August 2010)* .... .... *"Jonathan should resign if he has no solution to the violence being unleashed on some parts of the country." - Nasiru El- Rufai (August 2012)* .... .... *"The only solution to the present political uncertainty in the country is for the National Assembly to set machineries in motion for the impeachment of ailing President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua." - Muhammadu Buhari (March 10, 2010, Sun Newspapers)* ... ... *"Waste: Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? "Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses." - Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)* .... .... *"We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian Airways. We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airway and within a year increase the fleet into about 20." -Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)* .... ..... *"Why do I need to embark on a foreign trip as a president with a huge crowd with public funds?* *"Why do I need to go for foreign medical trip if we cannot make our hospital functional?" - Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)* .... ..... *"Why is the nation?s currency, the Naira, now trading for N180 per Dollar, while the South African Rand is trading at R11 to one United States Dollar?" - Babatunde Raji Fashola (Dec 26, 2014, The Nation)* ... ..... *"Give Nigerians a daily update on the health of President Umaru Yar'Adua to stem the growing rumours surrounding his state of health." - Lai Mohammed (December 21, 2009, The Nation)* .. ... *"Amaechi is not only clean but a tool to free Nigeria from the corruption imposed on us by those who hate our nation." - APC (October 24, 2016, Vanguard)* ... .... *"The recent proscription of Boko Haram and Ansaru violates the Constitution." - Lai Mohammed (June 10, 2013, The Nation Be careful of what you say today because of tomorrow
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by Sethkoms: 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
Uyiii:

me rape ke, for this sex doll eracheesy
Hahaha kikiki please u guyz should not kill me ��
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
Her Business! Her Life!!

www.brainnewsradio.com - Your Global Newspaper
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by hokafor(m): 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
Lol, wonderful even this hippo is expecting men to rape her.
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by Manasp: 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
Uyiii:
this one na certified OLOSHO in capital letters.
she's going for her PhD degree now in oloshology.

who wan rape you with those two mansions for your chest, I dey crase;

No be lie, she'll soon be oloshologist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS / Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.