Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" (99423 Views)

Meet Ghanaian Muslim Actress, Pamela Odame That Has Big B00bs, Check Out Her Bio / Meet Ghanaian Actress Matilda Hipsy Who Have The Biggest Natural Hips In Ghana / Forget Bobrisky & Meet Ghanaian Transgender Ohemartin With Big Back Goods-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by mikron(m): 12:45am On Jan 23, 2018
cheesy

Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 23, 2018
correctguy101:

Rapist spotted grin
grin grin
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 23, 2018
Whc kain wahala b dis nah

Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by exlinkleads(f): 3:21am On Jan 23, 2018
See more and more pictures of Nude Ghanaian Model, Ama Richest

@ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/if-im-raped-ill-blame-myself-checkout.html
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by SUNDICOS(m): 5:10am On Jan 23, 2018
Na who wan raped a raper?

Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by SUNDICOS(m): 5:12am On Jan 23, 2018
She is only looking for attention.
Who wan smash an old pussy
Like yours,with that kind heat between the
Spotneer.

Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by adetes: 6:20am On Jan 23, 2018
See

Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by shinarlaura(f): 6:32am On Jan 23, 2018
badmus306:
Shinarlaura come and chee somechin cheesy

Lol.... That's ur type right? wink

Bonjour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by chibuike67(m): 6:47am On Jan 23, 2018
Deductively from her statement...she is looking for people to rape the hell out of her.

The 80yrs old granny next door is even more sexy than this1
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by insabarnur(m): 6:48am On Jan 23, 2018
Plz..put her under the needle to verify her HIV status.I suspect they are at it again..spreading the virus.
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by Justicealh3(m): 7:24am On Jan 23, 2018
Who will rape this oneself
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by badmus306(m): 7:31am On Jan 23, 2018
shinarlaura:

Lol.... That's ur type right? wink

Bonjour
Lol.. You look like my type not her wink
Good morning,hope you slept well??
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:06am On Jan 23, 2018
360frolic:
Nude photo model, Ama Richest, says if she ever falls victim to rape, she would have no one but herself to blame.

There was a frenzy on social media earlier last week with pictures of the model, with colourful inscriptions detailing the issues that dominated the headlines last year, on her bare body.

The pictures, taken by a photographer by name Kwesi Nikon, who describes himself as a nudist, stirred a lot of conversations on social media.

As some expressed horror over the images, others admired it simply as art.

Ama Richest, however, believes that if ever her nude pictures cause any man to commit the crime of rape, “well I’m going to blame myself,” she admitted.

She, however, added that “there is no way someone is going to rape me because I take very good care of myself.”

The model, who also owns and operates a pub, told Ady Dosty on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM that, despite the attempts to ridicule her, she is not ready to give up her career as a nude model.

She says she “will do more”.

According to her, it is the only job she knows, and she admits the income is good.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/i-wouldnt-blame-any-man-who-rapes-me.html

She look like an Old Layer Chicken.
Ge. .ge. .get -r-out. Go and marry
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by no1madman(m): 8:12am On Jan 23, 2018
Hmmmm

Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by moe100(m): 8:39am On Jan 23, 2018
CHAI..see bobby "thick"
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by 02Kebreal(m): 8:42am On Jan 23, 2018
PERMANENT POWER FAILURE.
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by Dhorcas(f): 10:08am On Jan 23, 2018
You're this bold to do this.
Why not try it for something worthwhile
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by emmalord(m): 10:38am On Jan 23, 2018
useless girl. buy clothes for yourself and stop his not sense.
360frolic:
Nude photo model, Ama Richest, says if she ever falls victim to rape, she would have no one but herself to blame.

There was a frenzy on social media earlier last week with pictures of the model, with colourful inscriptions detailing the issues that dominated the headlines last year, on her bare body.

The pictures, taken by a photographer by name Kwesi Nikon, who describes himself as a nudist, stirred a lot of conversations on social media.

As some expressed horror over the images, others admired it simply as art.

Ama Richest, however, believes that if ever her nude pictures cause any man to commit the crime of rape, “well I’m going to blame myself,” she admitted.

She, however, added that “there is no way someone is going to rape me because I take very good care of myself.”

The model, who also owns and operates a pub, told Ady Dosty on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM that, despite the attempts to ridicule her, she is not ready to give up her career as a nude model.

She says she “will do more”.

According to her, it is the only job she knows, and she admits the income is good.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/i-wouldnt-blame-any-man-who-rapes-me.html

Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:11am On Jan 23, 2018
bidemz:
This one wey old pass my grandma i go rape...i dey craze?

Lolx i know ur joking about it

But careful sha make dem no come think say u don dey rape girls all this while.

U know words can be twisted.....
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by Bestchisom(m): 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
e be like say her breast don faint...
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by Cyphir: 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
You need someone to rape u... . Over my dead carcass.... Oloshoooooo
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by anonymous9566: 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
see as she dey..
Re: Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" by suremanpatriot: 1:06am On Jan 25, 2018
Ashawo! you no see customer again abi ? You Com devise this method. Go park all this ya excess luggage for one corner angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS / Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.