Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" (33262 Views)

Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" / Nigerians React To Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor's Comment / “I Will Vote Buhari In 2019 As A Pay Back To All That Voted Him In 2015" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by hushpapi(m): 11:08am On Jan 23, 2018
With the whole of my heart I will do the same. The Buhari haters have you thought about who you wanna vote for that will change the corrupt Nigeria for years under 4yrs of his administration. Sai baba till 2023

1 Like

Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 11:12am On Jan 23, 2018
metronaija5:
Twitter user Williams Oluwatoyin says @typanku

https://mobile.twitter.com/typanku/status/955333782751543296
He is seeking attention jor, Oga Pasitoor, No appointment for you.
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by youngbravian(m): 11:15am On Jan 23, 2018
Came4apost:

Get your PCV and vote Bubu again 2019 don't worry when you see fire una head go correct

am not voting bubu rather buhari,,shey u get?
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by Spidermon: 11:16am On Jan 23, 2018
Being a yoruba man and a RCCG doesnt necessarily mean you have common sense.

Well, he is entitled to his vote.

2019 elections like every other election since 1999 wont be decided by honest votes anyway
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by muthmayinnah: 11:18am On Jan 23, 2018
SAI BABA
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by emmaitive(m): 11:22am On Jan 23, 2018
This one nah antichrist pastor nah..we know dem
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by Killurself: 11:27am On Jan 23, 2018
Why many people are crying for another person opinions, what special about being pastor choose his choice. Why people want to use religions as weapon to defeat person on power, Nigeria are not ready for democracy, been a pastor must not support buhari that is Muslim because that's what many comments are showing in nairaland. Everybody have is on choice and his candidate must I followed others becos they are Christian, We should play politics with no tribal or religions sentiment. Carry on joor buhari is your choice.
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by Biety: 11:28am On Jan 23, 2018
kettykings:

Another Northerner will take over from buhari
After Buhari it will be SW' turn since SE is no longer interestedwink
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by johnnyb1(m): 11:29am On Jan 23, 2018
Errr... pastor or whatever u call urself. Please vote as an individual and don't come with ur pastorship. Please park that motor farrrrrrrrrr n come as ursef as naija. Please
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 23, 2018
but he has not said anything, I was expecting to see cogent reasons why d vote bihari again....
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by engrjacuzzi: 11:33am On Jan 23, 2018
instead of you telling us who will win Russia 2018 World Cup, you are already saying politics that has nothing to do with your calling. just because you are a man of God, I reserve my comments.
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by Warship: 11:39am On Jan 23, 2018
Biety:

After Buhari it will be SW' turn since SE is no longer interestedwink

@ kettykings

Yorubas don't learn from their history.

The same way they promised Awolowo presidency if he fights against Biafra, is the same way they are promising today's generation of Yorubas after Tinubu joined to scuttle the presidency of a SS man.

In 2023, Power will be transferred into the hands of a Fulani man.
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by vioment: 11:41am On Jan 23, 2018
It's suppose to be a free country and free vote choice. If PMB is logical to you, do as you please. I won't vote for another dunce again. The world is complex and we are not dynamic for this reality. To be fair its not just PMB that was not smart in local and world politics, i can go as far back as the govt after the founding (i say independence) fathers.

Every time they give us unnecessary presentation about so called "foreign investors" trying to invest, as if those scavengers(foreign investors) don't have eyes and earS; It's as if they forgot that foreign investors can see how unorganized, uncivilized, undisciplined, and how difficult it will be to do business in Nigeria. To this day, an average Nigerian cannot watch videos on their phone without worrying of data a lot. Is the root cause of that not due to power supply, because the data providers have to run generators to run their businesses, the same root cause goes for many other industries in Nigeria.

Regardless of who you vote for, if they are not serious and really cutting edge in their thinking and actions, then your vote is garbage.
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by kishbee41(m): 11:43am On Jan 23, 2018
Then you must be a foolish yoruba RCCG pastor
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 23, 2018
how typical, some are naturally fine tuned for bshit
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by traeces(m): 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
Even Satan has avowed followers so we are not surprised that some people with brains they have refused to use will come to public forums and declare support for @mbuhari . Note however such support will not keep Buhari from relocating to Daura latest next year
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by Biety: 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
Warship:

@ kettykings

Yorubas don't learn from their history.

The same way they promised Awolowo presidency if he fights against Biafra, is the same way they are promising today's generation of Yorubas after Tinubu joined to scuttle the presidency of a SS man.

In 2023, Power will be transferred into the hands of a Fulani man.

Awolowo didn't betray Ojukwu, he only defended his people against invaders.
Yoruba was completely neutral at the start of the civil war until Biafran soldiers were knocking at our door through ore. With this, the only option left for Awolowo was to defend his people and he did that effectively.Don't let us go too deep into history abeg.
And about the lost of jonathan in the last elections and the role Tinubu/SW played in it, i'm telling you that the otuoke man caused his own failure as he reneged on the agreement that he'ld serve only one term. All round Incompetency also majorly led to his defeat.

See, if you are campaigning for Atiku to take over from Buhari, then you are not different from the people who are supporting Buhari to continue till 2023.
Some of us supporting Buhari today are aware of his many flaws, but we are clinging to him because no better option on ground now.This is the message the pastor is trying to pass across.
Buhari is not the best thing after slice bread of course but as of today, there is no better replacement. Don't get the pastor's message twisted.

1 Like

Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by Came4apost(m): 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
Why will someone say there is no better option from Buhari it's like people don't learn......just look back at things in the past and think ......has the economic situation in Nigeria ever reached these perilous times in history... even Jonathan did not sell oil at this very high price and the economy was still stable ..... now we cannot even decide because the NNPC has been crippled let me just stop here if you like read the news and wise up ..... if you don't like follow the crowd and vote buhari
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by ufuosman(m): 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
Ur choice, dem no go force you
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by maasoap(m): 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
cursedAbiola:
Osibanjo asss lickers

bunch of yeroba Muslims
Osinbajo is now a Yoruba muslim? Just like me? Now I know that there is a lot of people with issues in this country.
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by Karlosorji(m): 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
Find not found
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by toggy: 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
of course as a Nigerian Pastor, you guys a the same, birds of the same feather.
Self Acclaimed Pastors (SAP).
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by reality1010: 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
metronaija5:
Twitter user Williams Oluwatoyin says
@typanku

https://mobile.twitter.com/typanku/status/955333782751543296
Yorubas and mercantile Christainity.Because of money,connections and opportunities Adeboye and Yoruba pastors sold Redeemed church. They all campaigned for PMB because they have wanted materialism.Before these pastors Aregbesola turned Christian missionary schools to secular schools and no one could talk because they v all been settled.Mercantile Christianity.As far as d members and Adeboye have access to pray for PMB in London and Aso Rock and contracts as well as jobs to hell with true Christianity.The many and continuous killings in Taraba Adamawa Plateau Kaduna Enugu and Benue r immaterial to them.While Rev. Father Mbaka has lampooned d govt on its many failures Adeboye has kept blind eyes.But let him know that Almighty God in Heaven will judge everyone.

1 Like

Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by reality1010: 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
kishbee41:
Then you must be a foolish yoruba RCCG pastor
Is there anything like foolish Rccg pastor?he s just telling u what s on ground,d vision of d church and its leadership.

1 Like

Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by lookingfly: 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
Na attention you want ko pastor......you don getam. Yeye
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
Is ARUCICIJI not part of the problem?
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by joinnow: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
See as him head don dey bend
By the time pmb rule finish the head go don bend
90 degree.
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by Kingspin(m): 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
Who cares?
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by agbo4me: 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
who have a choice to remain in bondage or been free for your decision
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by delvinmaya(m): 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
Show off. Who asked you if you are Yoruba or a pastor? Just state what you want to state and leave it at that. No need bringing irrelevant matters into what is your personal opinion.
To think he is even a pastor makes me shudder
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
We shall send him to the north to pastor.

Then we know how faithful he is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' / Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge: 39 Companies Express Interest In Constructing It / Pictures Of The First Nigerian Owned Satellite Earth Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.