Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Nigerians React To Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor's Comment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor's Comment (1276 Views)

Oluwatoyin Akere Reject Assembly's Request To Set Up Probe Panel Against Agboola / Sanwo-olu Sacks Babatunde Bank Anthony, Appoints Oluwatoyin Gafar Bolowotan / Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor's Comment by NothingDoMe: 9:44am On Jan 23, 2018
See Nigerians reactions to the comment by the RCCG pastor that he will vote Buhari over again.

Re: Nigerians React To Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor's Comment by NothingDoMe: 9:45am On Jan 23, 2018
More

Re: Nigerians React To Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor's Comment by NothingDoMe: 9:51am On Jan 23, 2018
Incompetent people usually blame others for their failure.

If you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor's Comment by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 23, 2018
Can you give one reason to vote buhari again? anyone or anything at all..

Just half of a reason?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor's Comment by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 23, 2018
This one na pastor..

Anyway RCcg don tell dia congregation say a vote for the dullard is a vote for rccg .. na so dem see am for the church.

But God no dey sleep sha.. maybe the retirement of the dullard and his dullardeens will see the end of this southwest political entity call church.

May God have mercy on this pastor..
pastor wey suppose to think how he wan take win buhari, Aisha , tinubu osibanjo souls for Christ.. na campaign the Mumu dey do for alter.

RCcg has the highest number of fake and tribalistic men of "God".

Mumu human.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor's Comment by oooduancalmdown: 10:09am On Jan 23, 2018
You guys should leave the man alone jor. It is his opinion. As far as this shithole called Nigeria still exists, I will support Buhari second term. I thought ibowls say only "Yoruba muslims" support Buhari. Lols!
Re: Nigerians React To Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor's Comment by ZorGBUooeh: 11:19am On Jan 23, 2018
Why won't he misyarn when he collects free tithe money?
As for me I don't attend rccg any more becos of that stupid pastor..If them no see free offering money ad hungry catch am,im go get sense by force. angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor's Comment by richidinho(m): 11:46am On Jan 23, 2018
i dont blame the pasport because he is feeding on peoples tithe
Re: Nigerians React To Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor's Comment by ZorGBUooeh: 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
bounty007:
This one na pastor..

Anyway RCcg don tell dia congregation say a vote for the dullard is a vote for rccg .. na so dem see am for the church.

But God no dey sleep sha.. maybe the retirement of the dullard and his dullardeens will see the end of this southwest political entity call church.

May God have mercy on this pastor..
pastor wey suppose to think how he wan take win buhari, Aisha , tinubu osibanjo souls for Christ.. na campaign the Mumu dey do for alter.

RCcg has the highest number of fake and tribalistic men of "God".

Mumu human.
A swear they have the highest amount of tribalistic pastor and I wonder what other tribes are still looking for in that church.

If any pastor like make im anointing dey commot smoke the day im Furk up with no remorse,I go leave that church with immediate effect.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

You A Liar, APC Blasts Fani-kayode For Saying Buhari Visit To Nasarawa / Husband Killer Maryam Sanda Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With A Party(pics / Okonjo-iweala And Aso Villa Prayer Warriors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.