Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. (3913 Views)

Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor / Highway Patrol: The Car I Saw Nigeria Police Force Using Today (Photo) / Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by Ivanspring(f): 11:06am On Jan 23, 2018
I think this has to do with the comming elections.

When Buhari fails, (which I know he will) his foot soldiers will do what they know how to do best.
Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by KillerBeauty(f): 11:18am On Jan 23, 2018
I thought Nigeria is already in flames. Abi you don't watch news again. Nigeria is burning u don't need to dream about it to see it.
Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by Ken4Christ: 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

What useless prayer ?
Is it the nonsense you people do to worship your white slave master you call your God?
Nonsense

If you don't want flames better dissolve the shitt hole amicably cause worst than flames is coming
It has already even started
Feel sorry for most of you cause its gonna take you unawares

Even if the flame engulfs me, my after life is secured. But you will end up in the pit of hell. But I know the Lord will preserve my life come what may cause I have a mission to accomplish for him. The day God will be revealed, you will look for caves to hide but you will find none.
Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by Ken4Christ: 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
KillerBeauty:
I thought Nigeria is already in flames. Abi you don't watch news again. Nigeria is burning u don't need to dream about it to see it.

I am aware but this one that is coming will burn simultaneously if we don't do anything about it.
Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by plaetton: 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
Firefire:

Irrespective of thre terrorist performance, it would be more prudent to allow him till 2023. Otherwise, half of the jungle will burn.

In other words, you wish Buhari 4 more years just to thoroughly punish Nigeria for their stupidity and cowardice.

Sometimes I feel like that.
But that would be a total and complete surrender of our future and our children's future to the feudal oligarchy of Northern Nigeria.
Buhari is hell bent on turning Nigeria into an equivalent of a private cattle colony.
Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by Firefire(m): 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
plaetton:

In other words, you wish Buhari 4 more years just to thoroughly punish Nigeria for their stupidity and cowardice.

Sometimes I feel like that.
But that would be a total and complete surrender of our future and our children's future to the feudal oligarchy of Northern Nigeria.
Buhari is hell bent on turning Nigeria into an equivalent of a private cattle colony.

I absolutely agree with you.

Buahry is nothing but an economic terrorist. The earlier we send him back to tend to his cows, the better. Unfortunately, some lost souls who are benefiting from his 'super cluelessness' will say otherwise.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by zendy: 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
ben4ever:

A spirit of genocide is hovering over the country

Which is why everyone should call a spade by its name, admit that Nigeria has long failed, and go our different ways

1 Like

Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by orisa37: 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
Ken4Christ:
I was in an unknown location and all of the sudden, a wild fire broke out in what appears to be a very big market. While I pondered on the terrible sight of the flame, like in a split of seconds, most houses around me was in flame. I also saw the death symbol represented by a human skull in the sky. There is war looming. More liked connected to the Herdsmen attacks. They want to strike in such a manner that it will engulf the entire nation almost at the same time. Houses might be set on fire while people are sleeping. You can predict what the scenario will look like. It was a frightening dream and it is a revelation of what is about to happen if we don't do anything about it.

God reveals things to me through dreams. I saw the failed Orkar coup of 1990. I saw it a week before it happened and I knew it was going to happen that same month.

I also saw Buhari's victory about six months before the election took place. I saw the President shot dead last year. This is yet unfulfilled.

Please, pray for Nigeria and let's put pressure on our state government to set up vigilante groups and armed them.

In 2016, Buraitai insinuated a Coup in Nigeria.
A few weeks ago, Prof. Ango. Abdullahi also hinted that the F.G was grinding to Anarchy.
OBJ just advised Buhari to go home and rest.
And now THIS DREAM .
Deliver Nigeria Dear Lord from Evil: preserve Nigeria from desparately violent groups..
Keep Nigeria from the Wicked ones and preserve Nigeria from those seeking to overthrow her Democracy.
Grant not, O Lord the Desires and Devices of Bokoharam, MiyettiAllah's Fulani Herdsmen and other wicked groups in Nigeria.
O Lord, let burning coals fall on Bokoharam, Fulani Herdsmen, ISWA and other wicked groups in Nigeria.. Let them and their ways PERISH In The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Surely Goodness and Mercy shall follow Nigeria and Nigerians. And Nigerians shall dwell in The Heritage of God forever. IJN AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!!
Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by theDEVILisHERE: 1:05am On Jan 24, 2018
Ken4Christ:

Even if the flame engulfs me, my after life is secured. But you will end up in the pit of hell. But I know the Lord will preserve my life come what may cause I have a mission to accomplish for him. The day God will be revealed, you will look for caves to hide but you will find none.

This right here shows the idiotic thinking of a zombified Blackman

The White man has succeeded in whitewashing and brainwashing him so bad he can't think for himself

Such a pity
Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by Ken4Christ: 6:11am On Jan 24, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

The White man has succeeded in whitewashing and brainwashing him so bad he can't think for himself

Such a pity

I walk with a higher sense. You are just spiritually blind.
Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by theDEVILisHERE: 7:11am On Jan 24, 2018
Ken4Christ:

I walk with a higher sense. You are just spiritually blind.
Delusion is the hallmark of a true slave
Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by akinszz: 10:36am On Jan 24, 2018
Warship:

Wrong

Let me give you the timeline to the end of Nigeria

1) 2019: Buhari's win his second term through rigging

2) 2020: Fulani herdsmen terrorists will overrun the middle belt and incurs into the SW

3) 2021: Fulani herdsmen terrorists will so trouble the SW that they will seek to appease them through cattle colonies after the death of Gani Adams who will fight courageously to protect his ancestral land.

4) 2022: Fulani herdsmen terrorists will try to overrun Edo and Delta but will be met with ferocious and glorious defense.

Fulani herdsmen will push through Cross River state which will stir the inhabitants to become more pro Biafrans.

Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa will be stung. This will propel them to rearm for war and join IPOB who will be gloriously defending Delta Igbo & Igbanke regions of Igboland.

5) 2023: Buhari will handover power to a Fulani man out of fear that an Igbo presidency will seek revenge for the atrocities committed in the Christian regions of Nigeria.

On the night of the announcement that a Fulani man is now the president of Nigeria, all SW/some part of SS/ some part of Kogi & Kwara,
SE/some part of SS/some part of Middle Belt will declare Odua and Biafra respectively.

Kanuris & some minority ethnic groups will declare the Islamic Republic of Borno Kanem.
I will take you serious if you can predict bet9ja this weekend... just 4 correct scores.
Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by Ken4Christ: 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

Delusion is the hallmark of a true slave

A sheep that doesn't know its owner is a lost sheep.
Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by ALPHAGUY: 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ken4Christ:
I was in an unknown location and all of the sudden, a wild fire broke out in what appears to be a very big market. While I pondered on the terrible sight of the flame, like in a split of seconds, most houses around me was in flame. I also saw the death symbol represented by a human skull in the sky. There is war looming. More liked connected to the Herdsmen attacks. They want to strike in such a manner that it will engulf the entire nation almost at the same time. Houses might be set on fire while people are sleeping. You can predict what the scenario will look like. It was a frightening dream and it is a revelation of what is about to happen if we don't do anything about it.

God reveals things to me through dreams. I saw the failed Orkar coup of 1990. I saw it a week before it happened and I knew it was going to happen that same month.

I also saw Buhari's victory about six months before the election took place. I saw the President shot dead last year. This is yet unfulfilled.

Please, pray for Nigeria and let's put pressure on our state government to set up vigilante groups and armed them.

SO THE FIRE THAT IS ALREADY CONSUMING NIGERIANS AS HERDSMEN AND HARDSHIP UNDER PMB; URE JUST SEEING IT IN UR DREAM? PLS GET UP FROM YOUR SLEEP AND GET UR PVC CARD TO QUEENCH THE FIRE NEXT YEAR
Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by PFRB: 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
You were in an unknown location yet you say it is Nigeria. Go back to sleep and find out where you were.
Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by theDEVILisHERE: 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ken4Christ:

A sheep that doesn't know its owner is a lost sheep.

Most people are sheep's
cause they choose to be idiots

I'm no sheep
I own my self
I have no owner
I'm a direct descendant from the Sun
I'm a direct descendant from nature

Nature is the Almighty
Nature is "the" God
Nature is me, and I am nature

I am the Almighty
I am "the" God
And there is no other "God" besides me
Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by CorrectionFLuid: 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
Firefire:

Irrespective of thre terrorist performance, it would be more prudent to allow him till 2023. Otherwise, half of the jungle will burn.

You don't even know that what you're saying is akin to giving other evil terrorists the go ahead to run for office.. When they get elected, they'll cow people with terror and they'll be allowed a free hand. And also an ambitious one will now want to take advantage and rule forever. This is a myopic suggestion.
Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by Ken4Christ: 2:06am On Jan 25, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

Most people are sheep's
cause they choose to be idiots

I'm no sheep
I own my self
I have no owner
I'm a direct descendant from the Sun
I'm a direct descendant from nature

Nature is the Almighty
Nature is "the" God
Nature is me, and I am nature

I am the Almighty
I am "the" God
And there is no other "God" besides me

There is a way that seems right to a man but the end thereof is death destruction.
Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by Ken4Christ: 2:17am On Jan 25, 2018
ALPHAGUY:

SO THE FIRE THAT IS ALREADY CONSUMING NIGERIANS AS HERDSMEN AND HARDSHIP UNDER PMB; URE JUST SEEING IT IN UR DREAM? PLS GET UP FROM YOUR SLEEP AND GET UR PVC CARD TO QUEENCH THE FIRE NEXT YEAR

That is the ultimate goal and desire of most of us but I am telling you that you may not see 2019 unless by the divine intervention of God. Yes, the fire is already burning but I am revealing to you what they plan to do in one night. Let's not toy with visions. I have had clear visions about Nigeria that came to pass on two occasion. The first was the 1990 failed Orkar Coup. I saw it and I knew the exact month and it happened that same month.

The second was the victory of Buhari in the last election. I saw it about six months to the election.

The federal government is already disarming our youths through arrest of those suspected to be cultist. It is a delibrate plan to make us completely defenseless.

I am praying night and day for it to be averted. Please, join me. God have mercy on us.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by Ken4Christ: 2:21am On Jan 25, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

Such a pity

I feel sorry for you because the god of this world has blinded you so you cannot see the glory of accepting Jesus. It is a higher life. I know what I am benefiting. Money and education cannot give you the things Jesus gives.
Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by theDEVILisHERE: 5:13am On Jan 25, 2018
Ken4Christ:

I feel sorry for you because the god of this world has blinded you so you cannot see the glory of accepting Jesus. It is a higher life. I know what I am benefiting. Money and education cannot give you the things Jesus gives.

This is not about education or money
They are both useless
Matter of fact it is the idiocy and zombiism of people like yourself that these institutionalized fraudulent systems exist

This is about elevating your self to a higher level of consciousness
Something money or education can never give you
And something a zombified slave cannot understand cause his/her level of consciousness is extremely low
fact in most cases like yourself, almost dead
Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by theDEVILisHERE: 5:26am On Jan 25, 2018
Ken4Christ:

There is a way that seems right to a man but the end thereof is death destruction.

You are caged in a prison
Fear is your prison warder
The Devils aka whiteman aka "All nonblack races" gave you and many other black slaves a life sentence
For your own good, better find a way to get out cause your current suffering is child's play to what is to come if you don't break free

That very diabolical peice of shiit called Jezus you're worshipping is responsible for your suffering
You want to stop suffering? you know what to do
Else you'll keep on suffering and dying in horrible ways, BLACKMAN

By the way
Hope you know the vagabond who gave you that nonsensical manual called Bible was a rapist and mass murderer
So anytime you quote from that junk know you are quoting from a rapist and mass murderer
I hope you feel proud of that
Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by Nuzo1(m): 9:59am On Jan 25, 2018
I've been having similar visions and dreams about this topic in the past one year. But I knew it was not near then.

I told people close to me that it will start by the military invading South East and disposing Nnamdi Kanu. They all laughed at my stupid dreams. Just 2 months after, python dance happed.

Last night was the height of it all. I saw where Christians rose against the oppression by religious fundamentalists. They heard KANU died of gunshot wounds. It was massive that even the military could not contain it. I saw the military handing over Nigerian file to the masses.

I wish the FG can be more proactive and neutral in handling national security issues, because what is coming is huge. It will nearly amount to war, but God will intervene as at when due.

Nigeria is very important to God and it seems her redemption from corruption and religious intolerance is near. Very near!

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by Ken4Christ: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

You are caged in a prison
Fear is your prison warder
The Devils aka whiteman aka "All nonblack races" gave you and many other black slaves a life sentence
For your own good, better find a way to get out cause your current suffering is child's play to what is to come if you don't break free

That very diabolical peice of shiit called Jezus you're worshipping is responsible for your suffering
You want to stop suffering? you know what to do
Else you'll keep on suffering and dying in horrible ways, BLACKMAN

By the way
Hope you know the vagabond who gave you that nonsensical manual called Bible was a rapist and mass murderer
So anytime you quote from that junk know you are quoting from a rapist and mass murderer
I hope you feel proud of that

I am far superior to you. You have an ordinary life. I have a supernatural life. You are a slave to sin and under the dominion of Satan.
Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by Ken4Christ: 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

This is not about education or money
They are both useless
Matter of fact it is the idiocy and zombiism of people like yourself that these institutionalized fraudulent systems exist

This is about elevating your self to a higher level of consciousness
Something money or education can never give you
And something a zombified slave cannot understand cause his/her level of consciousness is extremely low
fact in most cases like yourself, almost dead

You are living in the world of illusion. I pray that one day, you will find reality which is only in Christ.
Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by theDEVILisHERE: 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ken4Christ:

You are living in the world of illusion. I pray that one day, you will find reality which is only in Christ.

To Insane people, sane people are abnormal

Keep praying to your white slave masters
Its non of my business
Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by theDEVILisHERE: 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ken4Christ:

I am far superior to you. You have an ordinary life. I have a supernatural life. You are a slave to sin and under the dominion of Satan.

clowns

Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by tck2000(m): 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
Bla bla bla

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Gave Us Pizza To Eat After 7 Days With No Food At DSS / Wigwe: Karma Is Pursuing Saraki, Sanusi, Osinbajo, Aig / Nigeria May Join Global Economic Powers In 2030 – US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.