Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju (91302 Views)

Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful / Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dear men, be careful of sleeping with these girls, don’t think you can play a fast one – Deji Adeyanju

As December approaches, the tendency is for many guys especially in the Southern part of the country to be under pressure to make money and flaunt their affluence in public. In many cases, this show of affluence is basically aimed at impressing the ladies as it seems money have become the key to their hearts.

In the other hand, ladies also are not left out in their struggle to make ends meet. Some have taken to harlotry while some others indulge in what Nigerians call ‘Runs Girls’ or of late ‘Slay Queens.’

Comrade Deji Adeyanju has taken to his official Twitter handle to warn men to be careful of the kind of ladies they sleep with. According to Deji, some of them are walking native doctors. By implications, it means that a good number of them may be fetish and may have some fetish means to put men who sleep with them under spell. Aside that, Deji also warns that some desperate ladies may end up coining false allegations to nail such a man in a situation where their plans didn’t work. Below is Deji’s tweet:

Dear men, be careful of sleeping with these girls. Some of them are walking native doctors they will destroy your live with juju & others with false allegations if their plans don’t work. Don’t think you can play a fast one & break their heart. Be careful.

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1331129720713465861

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
Some other persons shared their experiences while others continue to say what they know about the matter. Below are some of the screenshots.

Incase you don't know na me talk

4 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
I don divorce myself from that wide open Wound called KPEKUS, the killer of great men, the next kpekus wey I go Dickson again must be my future wife, I fear any man wey no fear Virginia people

208 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Emmanueltrin(m): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
damn niggarr , summary na pregnancy or std wat else , to all real niggaars in 9ja ... be an elite banger pussies were created to be banged , but smoke some sk twice on Thursday afternoon anytime anyday , op u need a timid amateur pussy

17 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
More:
Incase you don't know na me talk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Nazgul: 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
Like I always say, never date any girl who doesn't have any visible source of income...na olosho she be.

When you ask a girl what she does and she tells you I'm into online stuff...

I sell hairs and other ladies stuff online...

I'm running a blog my dream is to be like Linda ikeji

I'm currently working 6 hours a day with an online company...they pay in dollars.

All those stories are just an excuse to make you feel she's quite busy...truth is she's marketing herself online to the highest bidder.

Only girls in this category visit native doctors for potent charms in caging rich guys.

If you want a girl, look for a working class lady. She won't have the time for all those bullshit.

Merry Christmas in advance.

381 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by RioCarputo(m): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
Zzor is coming for you.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by HalpyBee(f): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:
Like I always say, never date any girl who doesn't have any visible source of income...na olosho she be.

When you ask a girl what she does and she tells you I'm into online stuff...

I sell hairs and other ladies stuff online...

I'm running a blog my dream is to be like Linda ikeji

I'm currently working 6 hours a day with an online company...they pay in dollars.

All those stories are just an excuse to make you feel she's quite busy...truth is she's marketing herself online to the highest bidder.

Only girls in this category visit native doctors for potent charms in caging rich guys.

If you want a girl, look for a working class lady. She won't have the time for all those bullshit.

Merry Christmas in advance.
What is your definition of working class?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Nazgul: 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
HalpyBee:

What is your definition of working class?
Someone who's working and can pay her bills, cater for herself...etc. without having to emotionally manipulate any man who falls in love with her to fund her luxurious lifestyle.

336 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by tophumble(m): 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
Louder.

Please tell them

If they don't contract Sexually Transmitted Disease they will get Sexually Transmitted Demons (STD)

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by pickatyou2: 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
Who no fear this era Nigerian girls still dey sleep.
Very desperate and entitled generation.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by ODJ124(m): 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
This man once to trend... its an everyday occurrence..
Good advice though..

OP in case you don't know
Thread seen.
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by hisexcellency34: 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
Who appointed Deji Special Adviser to Nigerian Men on Sexual Matters?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Jaelxchloe(f): 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
Na wao grin
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Mayng01(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
Hmmm! This is serious
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by sylve11: 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
Him nor talk lies............... cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Kingjay007: 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
When you see something too good to be true.. its probably false... be it spiritually or otherwise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by crossfm: 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
This guy again.

Today,he is a politician, tomorrow an activist,next a motivational speaker.

Back to the matter at hand,his advice is spot on.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Erotix: 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
Ok

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by donprinyo(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
one thing must kill a man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by olamidedivotee(f): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
grin Our mothers in the lord are coming
Zzor and fati2001

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by xynerise: 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
Talking from experience? wink

5 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by LightAunt(f): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
Same applies to women too.
Ladies should know the type of guys they hang out with or the type of guys they go to for help or anything. Country is really hard. People are desperate to make money. Check my profile to know my business. tongue

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by newharddrives(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
True that

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by anochuko01(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
spirit dey follow me yarn...

the temptation these days ehn, na only God o embarassed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
All myths. Nothing will happen

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Yemisi87: 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If U Want A Girl 2 Die 4 U, Try This 44 Tips: / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Lady With Huge Backside Spotted At A Movie Location In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.