Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Man Broke His Expensive Sex Doll In Attempt To Put Her In Freaky Positions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Broke His Expensive Sex Doll In Attempt To Put Her In Freaky Positions (2795 Views)

Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) / Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car / Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Broke His Expensive Sex Doll In Attempt To Put Her In Freaky Positions by donqx: 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
OMG- Man Broke His Expensive Sex Doll In attempt To Put Her In Freaky Positions!

Ladies come in and mock the dolls... dolls can't take your position!

Re: Man Broke His Expensive Sex Doll In Attempt To Put Her In Freaky Positions by amamahdaniel(m): 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
oh my God
Re: Man Broke His Expensive Sex Doll In Attempt To Put Her In Freaky Positions by mikejj(m): 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
grin CHOI
Re: Man Broke His Expensive Sex Doll In Attempt To Put Her In Freaky Positions by yanabasee(m): 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
Lol..... this is a fake news......

Look at the damage on the poor doll... its more like a jealous girlfriend of a doll keeper sneak into his apartment and use a knife to destroy the poor doll.....

Keep your doll away from jealous girlfriends......
Re: Man Broke His Expensive Sex Doll In Attempt To Put Her In Freaky Positions by sabensla: 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
Lol, I laugh
Re: Man Broke His Expensive Sex Doll In Attempt To Put Her In Freaky Positions by etugba(m): 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
grin tongue tongue you never start... Na #840k.. Go buy another one na
Re: Man Broke His Expensive Sex Doll In Attempt To Put Her In Freaky Positions by littlewonders: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
Burial time
Re: Man Broke His Expensive Sex Doll In Attempt To Put Her In Freaky Positions by dhamilair(m): 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
Lol, stupid sex doll, it can't even make me hard, it's meant for low esteemed and sex starved men. Shio, e no dey moan sef
Re: Man Broke His Expensive Sex Doll In Attempt To Put Her In Freaky Positions by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
Lol mock ke? A doll can only take an insecure woman's position. The kind of man that would have sex with a doll was never for me anyway grin
Re: Man Broke His Expensive Sex Doll In Attempt To Put Her In Freaky Positions by Xionez(m): 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
I just pray the owner is not married. Na so he for break his wife's because he wants her to take a stance that the body wasn't built for.

Chai, some people are actually wicked in bed. What style was he looking for that he actually broke the poor dolls leg?!

That would have been someones daughter right there.

EDIT: Even the kpekus don tear finish. Chai!!!!

Re: Man Broke His Expensive Sex Doll In Attempt To Put Her In Freaky Positions by HallaDaTruth: 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
What a woman can do, a sex doll can't do better grin

Re: Man Broke His Expensive Sex Doll In Attempt To Put Her In Freaky Positions by donqx: 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
its real.not fake

(1) (Reply)

Toasting A Woman As A Broke Guy Takes Gut / How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her / Deep Down, Most Ladies Love Being Mistreated (Popular Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.