Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

"You Can’t Decide For Buhari" — Northern Leaders Reply Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Can’t Decide For Buhari" — Northern Leaders Reply Obasanjo (31023 Views)

Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group / Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze / Atiku’s Kano Rally Throws Open Buhari’s Northern Strongholds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Can’t Decide For Buhari" — Northern Leaders Reply Obasanjo by proxillin(m): 7:28am On Jan 24, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin grin Obasanjo will soon be demystified!

Buhari is a Northerner! And they are united....

You are a kid. How old are you. Obasanjo has supporters in the North. The Yaradua faction laying low are Obasanjo goons. You need a lesson on Nigerian politics.

You don't even know a bit about Obasanjo. We call that man Ghost ebora
Re: "You Can’t Decide For Buhari" — Northern Leaders Reply Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 24, 2018
cowbrains!!!! buhari is a gross misfit!!!!
Re: "You Can’t Decide For Buhari" — Northern Leaders Reply Obasanjo by mywells: 7:47am On Jan 24, 2018
Any body that want buhari for second term is not a right thinking person.
Re: "You Can’t Decide For Buhari" — Northern Leaders Reply Obasanjo by Bizibi(m): 8:27am On Jan 24, 2018
Newbiee:
Obasanjo is not God to determines one's fate. It is left to Buhari to decide whether to contest or not. But we strongly need him to go for second term so that he can consolidate on the good work he has started.
mtchewwwww
Re: "You Can’t Decide For Buhari" — Northern Leaders Reply Obasanjo by RillJ(m): 8:42am On Jan 24, 2018
BUHARI, Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: "You Can’t Decide For Buhari" — Northern Leaders Reply Obasanjo by biztip: 9:02am On Jan 24, 2018
from the comments in this section. its easy to know d minds of Nigerians about buhari. he has failed and obasanjos advice to him is not misplaced
Re: "You Can’t Decide For Buhari" — Northern Leaders Reply Obasanjo by debolayinka(m): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2018
Newbiee:
Obasanjo is not God to determines one's fate. It is left to Buhari to decide whether to contest or not. But we strongly need him to go for second term so that he can consolidate on the good work he has started.

It seems the Nigeria you live in is different from the one I live in.
Re: "You Can’t Decide For Buhari" — Northern Leaders Reply Obasanjo by opribo(m): 11:21am On Jan 24, 2018
Therein lies the difference between the Northerners and the Southerners.
When it comes to matters like this they forget their difference and speak with one voice.
Now I'm sure Obj won't find it easy with open letters to Buha.

Unlike in the case of GEJ when he wrote his open letter it was even fellow Southerners that helped to give the letter a life.
Southerners need to learn how the north has been able succeed in holding the Nigerian political power.
Re: "You Can’t Decide For Buhari" — Northern Leaders Reply Obasanjo by Warship: 6:31am On Jan 25, 2018
Cordis92:
But he could decide for Jona. grin grin What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
Enjoy your Obj tongue Nigerians never see something.
Nne, I have not heard from you since the last time I asked you some questions.
Pls check your mention and reply my questions.
Re: "You Can’t Decide For Buhari" — Northern Leaders Reply Obasanjo by Cordis92(f): 1:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
I didn't see your mail, so I didn't reply.

Warship:

Nne, I have not heard from you since the last time I asked you some questions.

Pls check your mention and reply my questions.
Re: "You Can’t Decide For Buhari" — Northern Leaders Reply Obasanjo by Warship: 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
If you don't want to
Re: "You Can’t Decide For Buhari" — Northern Leaders Reply Obasanjo by Warship: 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
I have

If

I don't like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR / Reno Omokri Shares 1983 Throwback Photo: My Nigerian Accent Opened Doors For Me / MD Faints In Court After Conviction For Subsidy Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.