Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" (50279 Views)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by gregory789(m): 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
Self deceit. Keep on deceiving urself
Y must people always have something negative to say abt every thing?. Smh
olapluto:
Any congregation where looters and dishonest people are seated in front, while the honest and hardworking people are at the back, is suspect.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by mmadubugwu(m): 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
donnie:

Exactly.

Abeg. I didnt vote last time. So I still have my temporary voters card of last two regimes.

Where do I begin? undecided

Check out this publication by INEC

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by misgab: 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
donnie:
The prophesy was given at the program hosted by Rev Tom Amenkhienan and Christ Embassy Abuja...

Prophecies From the Man of God, Pastor Benny Hinn for Nigeria.

God is sending an anointing for authority. God is exalting His name in the nation, Nigeria. God will do it in the next few weeks. God is going to bring change into the political system of Nigeria.

Fast for 3 weeks and when you fast, target the individuals you want to see removed. This time, we must take the kingdom by force. Target the individuals by name and position. No nation is stronger than the anointing of God. No nation is stronger than the spiritual forces in it.

Words are powerful but our words are more powerful. The church is going to affect the economy of Nigeria positively. LoveWorld is going to plough the mentality of the politicians in Abuja. We will pray for prosperity to rest in Nigeria and all power that is not of God will be defeated.

There's going to be wealth transfer from the sinners to the Children of God. There's been six wealth transfers already recorded in the Bible, and we are No. 7 on our way to heaven. Hallelujah!!

Amen Pastor

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by judedwriter(m): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
ifex370:
Nigerians are just too religious
Religious is the wrong word, the word spiritual is much better. Nigerians are just too spiritual, which is very good, because God is a Spirit.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by judedwriter(m): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
ifex370:
Nigerians are just too religious
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by semyman: 3:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
Criminals feeding fat on the gullible, your god will remove and change you first before your target. Thieves in ropes

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by donnie(m): 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
mmadubugwu:

Check out this publication by INEC

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by CioAngels(f): 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
charliboy654:

See Dino sef dey praise god o, there's nothing we will not see in this country.
Especially hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by ifex370(m): 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
judedwriter:

Religious is the wrong word, the word spiritual is much better. Nigerians are just too spiritual, which is very good, because God is a Spirit.

Spiritual with conscious wickedness = hypocrisy...

Some of the most wicked set of people I've ever met are some church folk's

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by CAPSLOCKED: 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
Niflheim:
1."God is going to bring change into the political system of Nigeria."..............................................Change? Is he an APC member?

2."This time, we must take the kingdom by force."..................................................Take the kingdom by force? With a bible? On an empty stomach? grin grin grin grin grin

3."No nation is stronger than the anointing of God"................................................You are joking right? A man pours groundnut oil on his hair, then claims to be the spokesman of the "creator of the Universe" and you believe that?

4."Words are powerful but our words are more powerful.".........................................Can you use your words to eradicate poverty from Nigeria? I don't even think you can eradicate poverty in your church!!!

5."There's going to be wealth transfer from the sinners to the Children of God.".................................................You are speaking like a professional bank robber!!!

LOL

THESE MEN ARE CLOWNS TOYING WITH THE F00LS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by CAPSLOCKED: 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
judedwriter:

HE'S A VERY UNSERIOUS SPIRIT.

HE'LL BURN ME IN HELL FOREVER BECAUSE I'M CONFUSED WITH THE EVIDENCES OF HIS EXISTENCE, DUE TO THE PRESENCE OF MULTIPLE RELIGIONS AND TOO MANY DENOMINATIONS.

YET, SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME HE HAS REFUSED TO SHOW HIMSELF TO THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE ALL AT ONCE, BUT INSTEAD SELECTS A FEW FROM DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE WORLD, AND DIFFERENT RELIGIONS, JUST TO CREATE MUCH MORE CONFUSION THAN THERE ALREADY IS. undecided
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by judedwriter(m): 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2018
ifex370:

Spiritual with conscious wickedness = hypocrisy...

Some of the most wicked set of people I've ever met are some church folk's
In every 12 disciples, there will always be a Judas! Don't generalise all church folks as bad.
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by ifex370(m): 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
judedwriter:

In every 12 disciples, there will always be a Judas! Don't generalise all church folks as bad.

Okay oo.. I won't.. I myself I'm a Church folk... But with the things I see Church people do everyday.. I'm like.. Where's the standard
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by judedwriter(m): 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

HE'S A VERY UNSERIOUS SPIRIT.

HE'LL BURN ME IN HELL FOREVER BECAUSE I'M CONFUSED WITH THE EVIDENCES OF HIS EXISTENCE, DUE TO THE PRESENCE OF MULTIPLE RELIGIONS AND TOO MANY DENOMINATIONS.

YET, SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME HE HAS REFUSED TO SHOW HIMSELF TO THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE ALL AT ONCE, BUT INSTEAD SELECTS A FEW FROM DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE WORLD, AND DIFFERENT RELIGIONS, JUST TO CREATE MUCH MORE CONFUSION THAN THERE ALREADY IS. undecided
No. God is LOVE. He loves you more deeply than you can imagine. That's why he gave us His son Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by CAPSLOCKED: 7:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
judedwriter:

No. God is LOVE. He loves you more deeply than you can imagine. That's why he gave us His son Jesus.

SO BECAUSE I LOVE YOU I'LL GIVE YOU MY SON?
WILL IT BE OKAY FOR YOU TO HAND OVER YOUR SON OR DEAR ONE TO PEOPLE TO BE KILLED JUST BECAUSE YOU LOVE THEM?
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by judedwriter(m): 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SO BECAUSE I LOVE YOU I'LL GIVE YOU MY SON?
WILL IT BE OKAY FOR YOU TO HAND OVER YOUR SON OR DEAR ONE TO PEOPLE TO BE KILLED JUST BECAUSE YOU LOVE THEM?
God gave Jesus as a sin offering. Jesus became a sin offering for us on the cross so we can come close to God who hates sin and spend eternity with Him.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by GreenCap: 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
Benedictus, i respect the divine healing anointing in you, Sir.
#teamPastorBenny
we give God the glory

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by CAPSLOCKED: 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
judedwriter:

God gave Jesus as a sin offering.
Jesus became a sin offering for us on the cross so we can come close to God who hates sin and spend eternity with Him.

HOW DOES THIS MAKE SENSE TO YOU?

GOD HATES SIN, YOU SAY.

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE, CONSIDERING THAT HE ACTUALLY MADE SIN.
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by donnie(m): 9:15am On Jan 25, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

HOW DOES THIS MAKE SENSE TO YOU?

GOD HATES SIN, YOU SAY.

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE, CONSIDERING THAT HE ACTUALLY MADE SIN.

The demand of justice is that the soul that sins must die.
Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death..."

The reason a lamb without spot or blemish (Jesus of Nazareth) was offered as our substitute for the sins of the world.

But God went beyond making Jesus a sacrifice and our substitute; He went on to make Him to be SIN for us, so that we might be made THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD.

So Jesus took upon his Spirit the nature of Sin so that we can have and become RIGHTEOUSNESS, the nature of God.

That's the miracle of salvation.
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by jpphilips(m): 11:37am On Jan 25, 2018
donnie:
The prophesy was given at the program hosted by Rev Tom Amenkhienan and Christ Embassy Abuja...

Prophecies From the Man of God, Pastor Benny Hinn for Nigeria.

God is sending an anointing for authority. God is exalting His name in the nation, Nigeria. God will do it in the next few weeks. God is going to bring change into the political system of Nigeria.

Fast for 3 weeks and when you fast, target the individuals you want to see removed. This time, we must take the kingdom by force. Target the individuals by name and position. No nation is stronger than the anointing of God. No nation is stronger than the spiritual forces in it.

Words are powerful but our words are more powerful. The church is going to affect the economy of Nigeria positively. LoveWorld is going to plough the mentality of the politicians in Abuja. We will pray for prosperity to rest in Nigeria and all power that is not of God will be defeated.

There's going to be wealth transfer from the sinners to the Children of God. There's been six wealth transfers already recorded in the Bible, and we are No. 7 on our way to heaven. Hallelujah!!

Hope you know Trump is not making America great again with fasting and prayers neither did your country become great with fasting and prayers, why are you deceiving lazy Nigerians?
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by donnie(m): 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
jpphilips:

Hope you know Trump is not making America great again with fasting and prayers neither did your country become great with fasting and prayers, why are you deceiving lazy Nigerians?

Too much CNN is ur problem
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by Kolanist(m): 9:13am On Feb 21, 2018
I wonder why pastor Benny Hinn is associating with Chris Oyakhilome and the vatican . Does he(Benny Hinn) not have the Holy Spirit in him to discern who they are. There was a time i thought Benny Hinn was a false prophet,i even posted it on social media but now i dont think Benny Hinn is a false prophet and i have deleted the twit. pastor Benny Hinn should be carefull with his associations and character . May The Lord help him(Benny Hinn) in every way and touch him to forgive me in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by donnie(m): 1:06am On Feb 22, 2018
Kolanist:
I wonder why pastor Benny Hinn is associating with Chris Oyakhilome and the vatican . Does he(Benny Hinn) not have the Holy Spirit in him to discern who they are. There was a time i thought Benny Hinn was a false prophet,i even posted it on social media but now i dont think Benny Hinn is a false prophet and i have deleted the twit. pastor Benny Hinn should be carefull with his associations and character . May The Lord help him(Benny Hinn) in every way and touch him to forgive me in Jesus name. Amen

You wonder? Why not ask his friend, the Holy Spirit?
Do not be controlled by the media. Only the Spirit can help you know truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / "Before Having That Sex" / Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.