Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo (73040 Views)

Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer / Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public / US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by fabinfos(f): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
A popular Prophet in Tanzania happens to be in hot waters after sharing photos of himself kissing his wife and housegirl on social media.

Photos of Nabii Tito kissing the two women went viral on social media and irked quite a number of Tanzanians and East Africans who called him out for his queer behaviors.

Confirming the arrest,IGP Simon Sirro said Tito had been arrested following public complaints and will be dealt with accordingly.

See the photos that got him into trouble below;

By Fabinfos: http://fabinfos.com/prophet-arrested-sharing-photo-kissing-wife-housegirl/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by iamJ(m): 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
BaD Belle people will envy him and say he is indecent like una no wish say na Una

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by saydfact(m): 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
make i wait for lala here

Let me introduce you all to my MEME below:

Feel free and enjoy it on NL
- - - - grin grin grin

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by abiolert(m): 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
End time pastor. police self, u just arrest the kisser and the kissee. better nor leave cameraman oh!, because all of them dey guilty.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by Next2Bezee(m): 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
Why did they arrest him? There's no law stating he can't kiss his house girl except she is underaged. They should leave him so he can continue reading bible to the sheeples.

Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Spiritual Meaning: Givers never lack. First fruit include February - December salary.

John 1: 1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Spiritual Meaning: Thou tithe secureth our private jet fuel god's blessing .

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
#Holy kiss.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by HallaDaTruth: 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
Holy Kissssss

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by tstx(m): 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
What crime did he commit? Did he force himself on the House help? Abeg make them free the man jare.

Meanwhile.. Did you know.... Most of the stories in the bible were influenced by other 'pagan' religion... check my signature below for more info that is sure to mess up your head

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by chiedu7: 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
Everybody now na prophet

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by deebrain(m): 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
#WerDoneSir
Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by adisabarber(m): 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
It's OK to be stupid but why keep evidence of your stupidity?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by Richkid97(m): 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
How will this make Buhari resign before 2019?

7 Likes

Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by teamsynergy: 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
the best way to commit atrocity in Africa today is to link it to God...

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by Einl(m): 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
That is some nasty sh!t. Disgusting.

Us Africans have bastardised Christianity and taken it from where it was originally founded on.

Nasty!!

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by Pubichairs(m): 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
grin konji no know who be who..I don't blame goat rapers
Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by Justbeingreal(m): 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
Some news/stories I read here just make me wonder if the world's IQ or way of reasoning is drowning fast; abi na just only for internet, to be honest is like person go reduce internet usage b4 person reasoning cast.

7 Likes

Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by Etuagievin(m): 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
End time

1 Like

Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
k

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by bumi10(m): 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
all in the name of God

Na wa oooo
Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by jericco1(m): 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
if you think I'm surprised then you're deceiving yourselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by EmekaBlue(m): 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
But d wife no complain na. Busy body people

1 Like

Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by ebujany(m): 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
undecided

From my research, dude has mental illness....he actually escaped from a mental home in 2014
Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by Bills2307(m): 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
Next2Bezee:
Why did they arrest him? There's no law stating he can't kiss his house girl except she is underaged. They should leave him so he can continue reading bible to the sheeples.

Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Spiritual Meaning: Givers never lack. First fruit include February - December salary.

John 1: 1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Spiritual Meaning: Thou tithe secureth our private jet fuel god's blessing .
Oga how does this your quotes explain the topic... be very careful

9 Likes

Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by Bari22: 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
Men of women
Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by RemedyLab: 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
Love in sharing
Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by Livi2020(m): 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
Just asking oh...what is his offence.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by redangel2017: 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
angrynna eh.. Which kind public indecency is this.. Incacerate this mad man
Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
Imagine,the world is coming to an end.
Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by Giddiebabalaw(m): 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
See hin pendant... E heavy pass the one wey Jesus carry at Golgotha self....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
Livi2020:
Just asking oh...what is his offence.

There is a recent law in Tanzania against public indecency.
Re: Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo by Ejiphill09(m): 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
All this white garmet churches no dey carry women play... Even here in Nigeria. Oga LALA I lie?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady / The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. / Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.