Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,977 members, 7,810,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer (3876 Views)

Good Looking Guy Seen Dancing With A Torn Boxer On Valentines Day / Man Break Internet For Sharing Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend’s Use Pad / Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer by Linadinna: 11:26am On Mar 25, 2022
Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of A Doctor's Torn Underwear

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer by Linadinna: 11:27am On Mar 25, 2022
A new mum risks being banned from a clinic after she took to Facebook to share an unflattering photo of the doctor attending to her child.

While the doctor was bent over, checking the woman's newborn baby, his work clothes rode up a bit, exposing his torn briefs.

The new mum took a photo and posted on Facebook, writing: "I'm changing my baby doctor. This is a mess."

The photos quickly went viral and generated mixed reactions.

The photos quickly went viral and generated mixed reactions.

The woman then returned to say that the clinic is threatening to ban her for the photo. She defended herself, saying she didn't post the doctor's face and the doctor was the one who gave himself up.

While some are on the woman's side, others are siding with the clinic.

Re: Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer by Linadinna: 11:27am On Mar 25, 2022

Re: Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer by Princessogaraya(f): 11:28am On Mar 25, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:29am On Mar 25, 2022
This is so uncivil of her to do tho..why do people actually act this way..it's disgusting..why mock others in this kinda manner.. undecided

26 Likes

Re: Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer by Dreal1247: 11:30am On Mar 25, 2022
This is the kind of dirty minded people we have in our society. Some doctors don't even have time for themselves just to meet up with the appointments.

31 Likes

Re: Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer by adajoe555: 11:33am On Mar 25, 2022
Here am reading of a break up cost by a boxer... grin

This woman is wrong by posting that on the media.

The doctor may not even have time for himself why mock him? Waking up early to go to the hospital to attend to patients isn't easy.

Social media is causing alot of things this days.

12 Likes

Re: Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer by rickpat(m): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2022
funny woman..doctors go soon see you dey run....she could be sued for this....some people ain't exposed at all..

3 Likes

Re: Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2022
Can't blame the doc.

I blame the ediot woman..

And the fools that will laugh at the doctor

8 Likes

Re: Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer by Chiraq77(m): 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
Why would someone even wear that,A Doctor for that Matter Ha!!,as for me I can't wear boxers that's like that.
Re: Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer by Realmi: 12:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
Na wah ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer by Uzomacharles: 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
The doctor no dey hygienic or maybe it just got torn not a while ago...
Re: Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
Trenches doctor. But she could be sued for breach of privacy.

1 Like

Re: Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer by Chiefecho(m): 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
This is exactly similar to what davido's crew always do to him

But one is way risky
I guess the doc would make it easy to figure out who that was especially if the is a CCTV camera even though is the passage
Re: Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer by TotoGame(m): 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
That's why I do buy new boxers every two months

At least to ease the pressure on the old ones cus watin my boxers dey carry is kinda too much for them lolz!

1 Like

Re: Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer by Mooh247: 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
Maybe the boxers was a gift from someone really dear and beloved
Re: Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer by Nwibii: 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
TotoGame:

At least to ease the pressure on the old ones cus watin my boxers dey carry is kinda too much for them lolz!

Okay noted
But if d load is too much for ...... u can as well double d boxers when putting on
Re: Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer by Zico777(m): 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
TotoGame:

grin
U be Totogame true true!
Re: Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer by Michelle55: 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
That woman is sick, what's her deal with the doctor's torn boxer?
She deserves to be banned since she couldn't mind the business that pays her, instead of her concentrating on her child while he or she is being attended to she's busy exposing her foolish self like she's got it all.
Misplaced priorities!

1 Like

Re: Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer by SEGLIZ: 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This is so uncivil of her to do tho..why do people actually act this way..it's disgusting..why mock others in this kinda manner.. undecided

she is a useless woman, I want to be sure she's a single mother.
Re: Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer by SEGLIZ: 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
Dreal1247:
This is the kind of dirty minded people we have in our society. Some doctors don't even have time for themselves just to meet up with the appointments.
might even be in the process of rushing down to meet up the day schedule that thing got turned and couldn't wait to change it.
Re: Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer by toujurs: 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
These women can be so dumb. Honestly. A man can't be this senseless. No time for this. They play too much
Re: Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer by DIAMANTE1759: 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
if it was the other way round, they will call it sexual harassment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
thats what happens when you bring all that cheap BS labour and now all your hospitals are filled will doctors from India....lol!
Re: Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer by SIRTee15: 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
thats what happens when you bring all that cheap BS labour and now all your hospitals are filled will doctors from India....lol!

What's wrong with doctors from India?
Black man sef they feel fly...

1 Like

Re: Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
SIRTee15:
What's wrong with doctors from India?

the above picture is whats wrong!!!! if you think that someone that dirty/unkempt can practice as a doctor then you dont know what it takes to be a doctor.
cleanliness is highly important in a hospital environment, let alone as a doctor. and if that person has such nasty underwear, then am sorry but something is seriously wrong here.
Re: Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer by SIRTee15: 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

the above picture is whats wrong!!!! if you think that someone that dirty/unkempt can practice as a doctor then you dont know what it takes to be a doctor.
cleanliness is highly important in a hospital environment, let alone as a doctor. and if that person has such nasty underwear, then am sorry but something is seriously wrong here.

So someone u assume to be indian is a reflection of all indian doctors working in USA. What a fallacy of generalisation.
What u just did is what we call prejudice, the younger sister of racism.
So if blacks are guilty of above, why then do u complain when American police treat all blacks as violent and dangerous criminals.
What's the noise for?

1 Like

Re: Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer by SIRTee15: 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
And to imagine na black woman posted this nonsense. What exactly is she trying to prove by posting the picture?
Black people for america no just get sense for that country.
And if white person pounce on them now by showing their negative side, they will start wailing and start their nonsense black lives matter protest.

1 Like

Re: Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer by TotoGame(m): 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nwibii:

Okay noted
But if d load is too much for ...... u can as well double d boxers when putting on

No I don't do that ....my engine go do over heating
Re: Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer by TotoGame(m): 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zico777:

grin
U be Totogame true true!

Hahaha!
Re: Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer by ValCon888: 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
We don't have hospitals that are good enough in this country. But our problem is a doctor's torn briefs in a foreign land. Our mumu go soon do.
Re: Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
Fear daughters of Eve and have a peace of mind... The man is a hard working doctor and what is she? A haw and ordinary baby mama... Siofra madamvanessa iyaebe...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me / Birthday Gift / Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.